shape
carat
color
clarity

Right-hand bling of the day

Lakefront

Shiny_Rock
The Real Real strikes again! I love it when I take a chance on a piece with a horrible photo and it pays off. You just have to be patient. There is treasure to be found there.
IMG_9063.jpeg

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
The Real Real strikes again! I love it when I take a chance on a piece with a horrible photo and it pays off. You just have to be patient. There is treasure to be found there.
IMG_9063.jpeg

Which band did you find there? They are both gorgeous, but that thin ruby band...be still my heart!

Lakefront

Shiny_Rock
Which band did you find there? They are both gorgeous, but that thin ruby band...be still my heart!

Thanks! I found both bands there (at separate times). I saved a search for a ruby band just like this one and I waited. The image was bad and it was on sale so I took a chance. I love it. It’s a half band instead of full eternity, but I find that I don’t mind one bit.

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
0596.jpg

Showing off the cercidium too, so fragrant.

0763.jpg

How comfortable is that dark blue sapphire ring? Does it snag on anything? Any issues with it spinning?

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
How comfortable is that dark blue sapphire ring? Does it snag on anything? Any issues with it spinning?

Surprisingly comfy, no snagging, and spinning. The PT head has weight + the blacked 14K WG shank is tapered. They hug my finger well and I don't even have to "worry" about the reverse set diamonds poking me.

Paraiba and spessertine?

You got it.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I'd love to see the back side of those rings. Such imaginative settings.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20231003_144218.jpg

Celebrating the beginning of the school term, and the chance for me to take just me out for coffee :bigsmile:

That colour is a killer. I absolutely love it.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I am obsessed with my new right hand ring, which was inspired by @Pomelo and @Neptune between the finger rings!

It's Yeprem, i did a search on here and no one has mentioned previously, but i would buy 5 more of their designs if I could afford them!! I'm obsessed with their rings!

I cant believe how comfortable it is, i was so nervous because they dont allow returns but it is so comfortable i never want to take it off. It's so sparkly, i wanted to take video but i was walking my impatient dog while taking quick pics to share here because i am so excited about sharing it LOL

I will say taking good pics of between the finger rings is not easy, Neptune and pomelo make it look effortless, i love both of their styles and photography skills!!!

1025IMG_0975.jpg

1025IMG_0969.jpg

1025IMG_0951.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results