shape
carat
color
clarity

REWIND 5 Stones to 3 Ruby & Diamond Ring

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring has so much more presence now with three stones instead of five. That is amazing!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cokitty - this is an amazing ring! It looks wonderful on your hand, and the color of those rubies is incredible!

Can I ask you, pls, what size your finger is? I think those proportions are perfect and would love to be able to reproduce that look at some point. My fingers are large, tho, so everything always needs to be scaled up for me.

Anyway - love this piece! I know I'm a couple of years past the event - but - congratulations! Your collection is the real deal.

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! :love:
Thank you @Scandinavian!

The ring has so much more presence now with three stones instead of five. That is amazing!
@luv2sparkle Agreed the five stone was too much sugar for a dime.

@cokitty - this is an amazing ring! It looks wonderful on your hand, and the color of those rubies is incredible!

Can I ask you, pls, what size your finger is? I think those proportions are perfect and would love to be able to reproduce that look at some point. My fingers are large, tho, so everything always needs to be scaled up for me.

Anyway - love this piece! I know I'm a couple of years past the event - but - congratulations! Your collection is the real deal.
Thank you @mrs-b, you've got a pretty spiffy collection yourself. The ring is a size 6, let me know if you'd like more pictures etc. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results