shape
carat
color
clarity

Results of shopping excursion!!! (pics inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Such a great ring! You definitely won''t regret going for the Asscher! Congrats on a *speedy* engagement (at least it better be, right?)!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Ahh those pics are so cute and the ring is so beautiful and you and your FI are so gorgeous aaaaahhhh I''m so excited for you both!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 4:50:07 PM
Author: katamari
Such a great ring! You definitely won''t regret going for the Asscher! Congrats on a *speedy* engagement (at least it better be, right?)!

Let''s hope it''s speedy, right?! I hope once the asscher is on my finger permanently I will have no regrets. As of now, I still wonder if I should''ve stuck with the cushion...but all I have to do is look at those pics and that''s it, I''m sold all over again!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 2:52:51 PM
Author: idreamofcushions
Trust me, Dreamgrl, I was channeling all of you LIW''s! I kept telling K''s sis to get close-ups of the ring so I could post them later! You girls were on my mind!
Awwww!
4.gif
I also forgot to add , loving the Coach handbag. (I''m a Coach girl!)

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 6:34:14 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Date: 3/16/2009 2:52:51 PM

Author: idreamofcushions

Trust me, Dreamgrl, I was channeling all of you LIW''s! I kept telling K''s sis to get close-ups of the ring so I could post them later! You girls were on my mind!
Awwww!
4.gif
I also forgot to add <mini threadjack>, loving the Coach handbag. (I''m a Coach girl!)

Coach and Tiffany''s? You are a girl after my own heart! Look how much we have in common! I''m dying to get a Coach wallet, tan with white trim.
31.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your pictures! What a fantastic idea...taking pics of the decision process. What a gorgeous stone. Congratulations! I really hope he doesn''t make you wait too long!

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
AWESOME STORY...

AND AWESOME RINGGGG!!! i LOVE IT!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That stone looks GORGEOUS - congratulations!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif

It''s gorgeous!!! I hope you don''t have to wait too long to have it on your finger!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Very pretty!
36.gif
Did the head get changed yet?

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 7:17:36 PM
Author: Winks_Elf
Very pretty!
36.gif
Did the head get changed yet?

Nope, not yet Melissa. It''s in the making right now. I think it''ll take 3 weeks for the jeweler to set the stone in the mounting and to change the prongs. Plus the jeweler is out of town, so I''m guessing K and I will travel back there next month (only a 4 hr drive, so not too bad). Then who knows how long K will wait to propose after he gets the ring!
39.gif
So it might be a little while before I post my proposal story and pics.

But what I''m REALLY *hoping* will happen is that the jeweler lied to me, and it''ll only take DAYS to make, and they will fedex it to K, and the proposal will happen next week!!! *sigh* if only... (but I like my version best
41.gif
)

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Love the fact that is was a family affair! So cute. Lovely ring too.

VictoriaEremita

Rough_Rock
That is the sweetest story and your pictures are fantastic! The ring is beyond perfect, it looks so stunning and elegant on your hand! It really took my breath away! How exciting and congrats to you both!

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this...your ring is GORGEOUS and your pics couldn''t be any more adorable!! I hope your engagement comes real soon!
5.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
awww...you ladies are the sweetiest! I''m glad you likey!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Love your pictures, you''re glowing, not green! :) The ring is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results