shape
carat
color
clarity

Resetting Lightbox Stones: Making 1-ct stones into a 4 stone ring

AntiqueMovalGal

Shiny_Rock
Thank you both so much! Do you think the stones should be set higher? They look pretty low, what do you think?

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I personally prefer my rings to be set as low as possible. Relative to the setting the stones look low, but the U shape of the overall ring has me wondering if they will still sit high, if that makes sense.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Great size and finger coverage! The sparkle is fantastic. Can’t wait to see daylight pics.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful! Quite a finger full!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
omg incredible!! Who set them for you ? Apologies if you already stated that and I missed it

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible!!!! What a fab ring! Do you mind if I ask about the half off sale? Was it the Lightbox winter sale?

AntiqueMovalGal

Shiny_Rock
omg incredible!! Who set them for you ? Apologies if you already stated that and I missed it

Thank you! I got it set by a local jeweler in NYC. Richard Wasserman.

Incredible!!!! What a fab ring! Do you mind if I ask about the half off sale? Was it the Lightbox winter sale?

I got them elsewhere - the store actually got in trouble with LB for marking them down so low and asked me not to mention the price in any reviews I did, so I don’t want to mention the name and risk getting them in trouble. Doubt they’ll be able to sell them for that price again...

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It's a sparkle bomb!
How does it feel on the hand, does it sit the way you want it to? Was it easy to get used to?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I got it set by a local jeweler in NYC. Richard Wasserman.

I got them elsewhere - the store actually got in trouble with LB for marking them down so low and asked me not to mention the price in any reviews I did, so I don’t want to mention the name and risk getting them in trouble. Doubt they’ll be able to sell them for that price again...

Great score! I'm happy for you!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
@AntiqueMovalGal Do you have photos of the side profile of the finished ring that you can share? I'm also thinking of making a Lightbox 4ctw ring! Do you mind sharing what metal you went with and ballpark cost of the setting? Was there a lot of variation in the stone specs? The 2ctw earrings are sold out, so I'd have to buy 4 individual 1ct pendants. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results