Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Resetting Lightbox Stones: Making 1-ct stones into a 4 stone ring

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I personally prefer my rings to be set as low as possible. Relative to the setting the stones look low, but the U shape of the overall ring has me wondering if they will still sit high, if that makes sense.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible!!!! What a fab ring! Do you mind if I ask about the half off sale? Was it the Lightbox winter sale?

AntiqueMovalGal

Shiny_Rock
omg incredible!! Who set them for you ? Apologies if you already stated that and I missed it

Thank you! I got it set by a local jeweler in NYC. Richard Wasserman.

Incredible!!!! What a fab ring! Do you mind if I ask about the half off sale? Was it the Lightbox winter sale?

I got them elsewhere - the store actually got in trouble with LB for marking them down so low and asked me not to mention the price in any reviews I did, so I don’t want to mention the name and risk getting them in trouble. Doubt they’ll be able to sell them for that price again...

ItsMainelyYou

Brilliant_Rock
It's a sparkle bomb!
How does it feel on the hand, does it sit the way you want it to? Was it easy to get used to?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I got it set by a local jeweler in NYC. Richard Wasserman.

I got them elsewhere - the store actually got in trouble with LB for marking them down so low and asked me not to mention the price in any reviews I did, so I don’t want to mention the name and risk getting them in trouble. Doubt they’ll be able to sell them for that price again...

Great score! I'm happy for you!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.