shape
carat
color
clarity

Reset for Emerald Cut by CvB...

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This could be the most beautiful rings I've ever seen! I'm in love with emerald cuts, the 3 stone is stunning, enjoy!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
This could be the most beautiful rings I've ever seen! I'm in love with emerald cuts, the 3 stone is stunning, enjoy!

Thanks so much for the sweet and lovely compliment, @Donnass117❤️❤️...
I’m really happy with the way she turned out. Thanks for checking her out☺️

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous. Its my dream ring. My love for EC is shameless. I had to pick my jaw up off my chest. Its regal!

I read your story and am still teary-eyed. Your son sounds like an amazing human. You give such a beautiful voice to his life. I am so sorry for your loss.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Ummm wow! Holy smokes that ring is amazing!
And that scene was hillarious
Edit to add, I just read your initial post on the other thread you linked & I'm sorry for your illness & loss.

Thanks, @Polabowla!! The first couple of months, I couldn’t look away from Mei Mei. Now, however, DSS has set in, I’m afraid...maybe I just another project.

Thanks SO much again for the kind words...I sincerely appreciate it and continue to be blown away by the amount of support I get from the PS community❤️❤️

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous. Its my dream ring. My love for EC is shameless. I had to pick my jaw up off my chest. Its regal!

I read your story and am still teary-eyed. Your son sounds like an amazing human. You give such a beautiful voice to his life. I am so sorry for your loss.

You are not alone in your EC love!! Have you checked out Catmom’s and PeppermintPatty’s recent upgrade yet ?!?! Looking at those two stunning rings is exacerbating my DSS...

And thank you for taking the time to read about my son...with all my faults and flaws, I sometimes think I don’t deserve to have a son who has all the qualities of that rare human being who impels you to be the best person you can be. I truly am blessed in every way by virtue of being his mom. Thanks again, @GardenLady21...your kindness is much appreciated.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such an absolutely gorgeous ring! I just love how it works perfectly with every kind of band. There's just something about a 3 stone EC, right? LOL

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Such an absolutely gorgeous ring! I just love how it works perfectly with every kind of band. There's just something about a 3 stone EC, right? LOL

Yes!! Three stone anything, really...solves my finger coverage problem:D

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
How the F did I miss this??? I mean.... come on! Stop! It’s freaking gorgeous! It is absolute perfection! Proportions. Prongs. Setting. Stones. The finger coverage. Everything is perfect!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
How the F did I miss this??? I mean.... come on! Stop! It’s freaking gorgeous! It is absolute perfection! Proportions. Prongs. Setting. Stones. The finger coverage. Everything is perfect!

You are freakin’ hilarious, @Spring Day! You’re absolutely one of my fave peeps here on PS :D

Thank you, thank you for the kind words.❤️ Can’t wait to see your completed project! Excited for us both!!

Tayberry

Shiny_Rock
I just love this so, so much! Engraving is so unique and the size is spectacular. Any more pics would be so welcome - perspective shot with watch, phone, pet etc. Do you ever stack with yellow gold?

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I just love this so, so much! Engraving is so unique and the size is spectacular. Any more pics would be so welcome - perspective shot with watch, phone, pet etc. Do you ever stack with yellow gold?

Thank you so much for the kind words, @Tayberry! No, I‘m afraid I don’t have a YG ring/band to stack it with. Sadly, I don’t have new pics but hope this old one will show perspective (somewhat:)).

Thanks again, Tayberry! 0BA4A196-5DB4-4F01-A324-1857394EB596.jpeg

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
@maita13 .....wow it’s amazing! I love it. It has given me ideas on turning my 1.10ct EC into a 3 stone ring (as a side stone like yours). It might take me a while though :lol:
If you were to make it again would you keep the same size? Or the centre stone larger or all three?

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@maita13 .....wow it’s amazing! I love it. It has given me ideas on turning my 1.10ct EC into a 3 stone ring (as a side stone like yours). It might take me a while though :lol:
If you were to make it again would you keep the same size? Or the centre stone larger or all three?

Hi, @HollyC! How exciting that you’re thinking about a 3 stone setting! As my dream ring is an emerald cut honker, a’ la Grace Kelly, a 3 stone is the next best thing to satisfy my finger coverage craving. Plus even if my partner were to sell all the organs she can spare, a honker is definitely out of reach. Of course, it‘s a different story if she/we were to win the lottery, :lol:

If given the chance to do it all over again, I would go for a slightly larger center with a 1:4 ratio- like 10.5x7.5mm. My center is 1.32 ratio at 9.85x7.45; but I would keep the sides as they are presently.

Do let us know how yours turn out, pls. And thanks again for the kind words.

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much. It truly is a beautiful ring.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
You are freakin’ hilarious, @Spring Day! You’re absolutely one of my fave peeps here on PS :D

Thank you, thank you for the kind words.❤️ Can’t wait to see your completed project! Excited for us both!!

Right back ‘atcha baby!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Well of course I had to go check out your ring!! Holy tamales!! That is so ginormous and gorgeous! Love the ratio on the reset. :kiss2:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Well of course I had to go check out your ring!! Holy tamales!! That is so ginormous and gorgeous! Love the ratio on the reset. :kiss2:

You’re so funny, @Diamondbug! And thanks so much for the very kind words❤️. So what are we waiting for, LOL?? Let’s get your stones into your dream setting:appl::appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results