shape
carat
color
clarity

Reset for Emerald Cut by CvB...

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This could be the most beautiful rings I've ever seen! I'm in love with emerald cuts, the 3 stone is stunning, enjoy!

maita13

Shiny_Rock
This could be the most beautiful rings I've ever seen! I'm in love with emerald cuts, the 3 stone is stunning, enjoy!
Thanks so much for the sweet and lovely compliment, @Donnass117❤❤...
I’m really happy with the way she turned out. Thanks for checking her out☺

GardenLady21

Rough_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous. Its my dream ring. My love for EC is shameless. I had to pick my jaw up off my chest. Its regal!

I read your story and am still teary-eyed. Your son sounds like an amazing human. You give such a beautiful voice to his life. I am so sorry for your loss.

maita13

Shiny_Rock
Ummm wow! Holy smokes that ring is amazing!
And that scene was hillarious
Edit to add, I just read your initial post on the other thread you linked & I'm sorry for your illness & loss.
Thanks, @Polabowla!! The first couple of months, I couldn’t look away from Mei Mei. Now, however, DSS has set in, I’m afraid...maybe I just another project.

Thanks SO much again for the kind words...I sincerely appreciate it and continue to be blown away by the amount of support I get from the PS community❤❤

maita13

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous. Its my dream ring. My love for EC is shameless. I had to pick my jaw up off my chest. Its regal!

I read your story and am still teary-eyed. Your son sounds like an amazing human. You give such a beautiful voice to his life. I am so sorry for your loss.
You are not alone in your EC love!! Have you checked out Catmom’s and PeppermintPatty’s recent upgrade yet ?!?! Looking at those two stunning rings is exacerbating my DSS...

And thank you for taking the time to read about my son...with all my faults and flaws, I sometimes think I don’t deserve to have a son who has all the qualities of that rare human being who impels you to be the best person you can be. I truly am blessed in every way by virtue of being his mom. Thanks again, @GardenLady21...your kindness is much appreciated.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such an absolutely gorgeous ring! I just love how it works perfectly with every kind of band. There's just something about a 3 stone EC, right? LOL

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.