shape
carat
color
clarity

Reset for Emerald Cut by CvB...

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, that is an incredibly gorgeous ring!I love every single detail...especially the engraving! Caysie just never ceases to amaze me! That is so my style! Between you, Kristy, and dreamer, I am swaying towards a three stone for my diamond. Each of your rings are spectacular while being unique.

I read back through your first post on the other thread and it brought tears to my eyes again. I am glad you have beautiful memories of your son that will always be with you and that you are managing to live with some joy under the most difficult circumstances. I can't believe you were caught in the ED disaster, UGH!!!

Aw, shucks, DS- thank you!! Caysie did an awesome job translating my sometimes discombobulated wish list:lol:!! Yes, please- come on over to the 3-stone side!! Now that's a project I can't wait to see:dance::dance::appl::appl:

And thank you for the kind words about my son. He is always with me...it's not really goodbye, right?!? It's until we see each other again...

As for the ED disaster, well, what can I say?? We have an old wives' tale about birthmarks as harbingers of bad luck. I don't have any but it sure feels like I'm covered with tons:lol::lol:!!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
You also have the most divine bands for stacking! Because of you I'm adding a sapphire eternity band to my ever-growing wishlist, haha. Please, MORE PICTURES! As you know, my holy grail ring is a giant EC like yours with EC or trap sides....I honestly can't get enough pictures so feel free to continue adding more videos/pics! :bigsmile:

Your wish is my command, @KristyDarling...the sun came out for literally 5 minutes today:(2...

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow mind blown! :eek2: :kiss2: :cool2:

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Love everything about this!! Absolutely beautiful!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Talk about fireworks!!! Sigh. Such a perfect ring, and perfect stack!! How do you get anything done with those big, beautiful rocks flashing like that??

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So,SO, so beautiful!!!! Enjoy your new sparkly. Thank you for sharing your story <3

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous @maita13 ! The finger coverage is TDF! I love the small stacking bands you put with it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, what an absolutely gorgeous ring! One of the prettiest I have ever seen. I love the bands you wear with it too. My heart goes out to you for all you've been through @maita13 and I send you comfort and wish you peace. <3

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
So,SO, so beautiful!!!! Enjoy your new sparkly. Thank you for sharing your story <3

I will enjoy her, @kipari! Thanks so much for checking out both my story and ring!

Its gorgeous @maita13 ! The finger coverage is TDF! I love the small stacking bands you put with it!

Thanks so much, @tyty333!! Finger coverage was the main goal because of recent weight gain. I tried to find the biggest emerald cut sides as possible without looking disproportionate. Glad choices made this time worked out.

I'm afraid I have very limited options as far as stackers are concerned. Will post (like a good PSer) as and when I get new ones.

Oh wow, what an absolutely gorgeous ring! One of the prettiest I have ever seen. I love the bands you wear with it too. My heart goes out to you for all you've been through @maita13 and I send you comfort and wish you peace. <3

Hi, @junebug17!! I am moved by the kindness of the PS community at large and am very grateful indeed for your best wishes.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness you lucky girl!!! This ring is absolute heaven. I am totally blown away. It just doesn't get better than this. You and CvB just knocked it out of the park. Gorgeous in every way

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness you lucky girl!!! This ring is absolute heaven. I am totally blown away. It just doesn't get better than this. You and CvB just knocked it out of the park. Gorgeous in every way

Thank you SO very much, @goldenfire :D!! I feel very lucky indeed to wear such a ring! Caysie did a phenomenal job in translating my wish list which can be, at times, discombobulated and other times, super-specific, if that makes any sense. I considered haloing, pave, thought of french cut diamonds on the shank, kite-shaped shoulders, tapered, reverse-tapered, etc. I was all over the place in the beginning but Caysie was patient. And I really love that about her. But one thing I was very certain of was I wanted a delicate looking, ode to vintage shank/shoulders/gallery to balance the modern cut and boxiness of emerald cut stones. I wanted the stones to look like they were just sitting on my finger, floating(?). In all, I'm happy with the way it turned out and very pleased that you like it, too:D:love:!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you SO very much, @goldenfire :D!! I feel very lucky indeed to wear such a ring! Caysie did a phenomenal job in translating my wish list which can be, at times, discombobulated and other times, super-specific, if that makes any sense. I considered haloing, pave, thought of french cut diamonds on the shank, kite-shaped shoulders, tapered, reverse-tapered, etc. I was all over the place in the beginning but Caysie was patient. And I really love that about her. But one thing I was very certain of was I wanted a delicate looking, ode to vintage shank/shoulders/gallery to balance the modern cut and boxiness of emerald cut stones. I wanted the stones to look like they were just sitting on my finger, floating(?). In all, I'm happy with the way it turned out and very pleased that you like it, too:D:love:!!

Caysie is so amazing to create a work of art with. I agree, and boy is that ring of yours a masterpiece. You chose such a perfect setting. I LOVE your ring so much i can't stop looking at the photos lol. I was thinking of doing Caysie's Shasta setting if I end up with an emerald diamond for my upgrade, or something similar with a 3 stone feel. But first things first, I need a stone lol and haven't found it yet. Caysie has been hunting for me and I have my eyes out as well. Anyways, thanks for sharing the breathtaking beauty of yours!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW I thought the original setting for this stone was stunning.

This is just a work of art. The proportions are right and the engraving is lovely. I just love the profile shots.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your son, but I am glad that you enjoy PS and find it helpful.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
And because there’s nothing else to do or watch on a stormy Sunday afternoon, I’m overloading you with more photos. Sorry, ladies...you’re just gonna have to grin and bear it:lol-2:

Some profile shots...
F9F276A1-6EA7-42CF-A3C8-B0445971073D.jpeg 1E916FC7-1DA0-4E24-B913-20C2147CA2FF.jpeg 06DAAC2F-E539-40C7-84A6-3DB73C5D6A9E.jpeg EF619FA8-F1C8-44C9-979C-2C6754F3C316.jpeg

I love profile shots! Your ring is stunning!!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Caysie is so amazing to create a work of art with. I agree, and boy is that ring of yours a masterpiece. You chose such a perfect setting. I LOVE your ring so much i can't stop looking at the photos lol. I was thinking of doing Caysie's Shasta setting if I end up with an emerald diamond for my upgrade, or something similar with a 3 stone feel. But first things first, I need a stone lol and haven't found it yet. Caysie has been hunting for me and I have my eyes out as well. Anyways, thanks for sharing the breathtaking beauty of yours!!!

Oohh, how exciting, @goldenfire!! The Shasta setting with the 8 prong is so pretty!! Good luck on your search for the perfect stone! I’m sure Caysie will find you a unicorn and create another work of art. Hope to see a post on your journey, GF :D

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
WOW I thought the original setting for this stone was stunning.

This is just a work of art. The proportions are right and the engraving is lovely. I just love the profile shots.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your son, but I am glad that you enjoy PS and find it helpful.

Thank you so very much for the very kind words, @Stone Hunter. I’ve always enjoyed PS even before that happened but appreciate PS even more after it did for providing much needed distraction, a platform for thoughts/feelings that cannot be otherwise expressed in IRL and finding kindred spirits who find joy from the same things I do.

Thanks again, @Stone Hunter :kiss2: :kiss2: !!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, @bling_dream19 :kiss2: :kiss2: !!

Edited to add emojis- PS is being wonky again when it comes to posting emojis...

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loved both settings. What are you going to do with the traps? A nice colored stone would be perfection.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Now, that's a ring! It's beautiful- the details are lovely, the diamonds (!!!) and it's wonderful on you!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Loved both settings. What are you going to do with the traps? A nice colored stone would be perfection.

Thanks, @lambskin!! Yes, I was thinking about getting an emerald stone but didn’t realize a well cut, non-treated one would be so expensive!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Now, that's a ring! It's beautiful- the details are lovely, the diamonds (!!!) and it's wonderful on you!

Thanks so much, @elizat!! I’m over the moon that you ladies like it as well :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results