shape
carat
color
clarity

Request for kitty dust...

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
She is beautiful and has been so blessed to have you as her people. I can feel the love in your posts and it makes my heart ache for you. I pray that she and you find peace during this difficult time.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
LM, Eq is just stunning. I am sorry for what you are going through. I think most of us have been through this heartbreak, it is in a class all of its own. ;(

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lil Misfit|1354063688|3316920 said:
Her follow up appointment at the vet is on Saturday and I think DH is finally on the same page that we will have to say goodbye at that time... ;(

Am thinking about you today and will be thinking about you tomorrow. Sending karma your way for strength as you, DH, and Eq share a bittersweet but most noble decision regarding end of life for a loved family member. If it comes to that, remember that Eq does not view death as humans do. To her, it's just a transition. Hugs to you & DH, head butts to Eq.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. I came home early (my boss insisted) to spend some quality time with my sweetie. This is us right now, and how we'll spend the afternoon/evening. :love:

eq11_30_0.jpg

ETA: Not sure why it's coming up sideways.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
;( ;( ;(

Much strength to kitty and you!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing you lots of strength and dust. I still clearly remember the day I put mine down. I hugged her all day and kept her in my arms until she was well passed. The vet came home to our house for this and I would not do it any other way. He shaved off a bit of her fur as keepsake for us. We went the cremation route as this was best for us. Know that whatever you decide, there is no wrong choice. I still struggle with the what ifs to this day even though I know it is the right thing to do. I think that it is normal though.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
{{{HUGS}}} to you and your DH today and tomorrow, LilMisfit. I hope that whatever happens, is the best for all concerned. You are going thru such a tough challenge right now. It is so hard to know 'when' is the right time to make that final call. I wish you strength....

Beautiful little lady, Eq!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you today LM. Sending you the strength to make the right decision for your sweet Eq. Dust and hugs...

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stargurl78|1354376436|3319882 said:
Thinking of you today LM.

Yes...

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs to you and your hubby today - and the gentlest of hugs to Eq.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, LM. Hope things are going ok for you... {{{HUG}}}

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
We had another rough night. She got up about 3:30 and was trying to jump off of the bed, and before I could catch her, she fell...onto the hardwood floor. :o She laid there for about an hour. We kept trying to get her to drink some water, but she would just stick her face in the bowl and not really drink, like she was confused. We eventually got her back up on the bed. We are leaving in about 30 minutes to head to the vet...We are prepared to say goodbye. ;( :(sad

Took this just a few minutes ago. Still such a pretty girl.

eq12.jpg

And DH took this earlier this morning

me_eq.jpg

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I'm praying for strength and peace for you all.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
the first picture breaks my heart....i've seen this look before.
may you all find peace, especially kitty.
i will not be checking this thread again.....i wish all well....its too difficult for me at this time.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Prayers and hugs to all of you, LilMisfit.

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers and hugs. Thank you for sharing your beautiful kitty, and your love for her.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
EQ has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. DH and I both agree that this was the hardest thing either one of us have ever had to do. She went peacefully and we take solace in that. Thank you all for everything.

Rest In Peace sweet baby girl!
lasteqpicture.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
May peace be with you and your DH, too. Sorry to hear the news. {{{hugs to both}}}

MyDiamondSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(( Please know you and your dh are in my prayers and dustings.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs to you both. Eq is at peace.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I am sure yours and DH's hearts are breaking. These creatures that share their lives with us give us so much that is intangible, we cannot recon the tally of what we lose. As heavy as it is today to bear, remember that you had many lovely years together, and that you saw to it that she was cared for, and treated, with love and dignity.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
VapidLapid|1354398664|3320117 said:
I am sure yours and DH's hearts are breaking. These creatures that share their lives with us give us so much that is intangible, we cannot recon the tally of what we lose. As heavy as it is today to bear, remember that you had many lovely years together, and that you saw to it that she was cared for, and treated, with love and dignity.

I couldn't have said it better. LM, I am so very sorry for your loss and pain, the steep price we all pay in exchange for a lifetime of love and loyalty from our beautiful fur babies. I hope your memories serve as a cushion for the heartbreak. Lots of hugs and prayers for you and your DH.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for this news :blackeye: As hard as I'm sure that was to do, please know that you did the right thing. Prayers and hugs for you and DH.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I found out today that 2 of EQ's sisters also passed this year. So, I am taking comfort in the fact that she is reunited with them and is frolicking with them across the Bridge.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry. :( You gave her a wonderful life full of love and happiness.
Eq is at peace now and as you wrote reunited with her sisters. Sending you hugs.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eq was a gorgeous girl, and so lucky to have been given a wonderful life by you as she deserved. I'm welling up for you, it's a pain I, like many here, know all too well. I'm glad you're finding solace knowing what a ball she's having, rough and tumbling with her sisters. Huge hugs to you and your DH, LM.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. DH and I had a tough time yesterday and last night, but we spent some quality time reminiscing about all of our adventures with her. The hardest part for me was going to sleep and waking up with having her little body curled up in the crook of my legs. She slept there with me every single night, and it was heart wrenching not to have her there.

I made a photo album on FB with all the pics I could find of her, as a memorial. I'm also getting an 8x10 and some 5x7s made up to display around the house, as well as a book of all of her pics. She was such an important part of our lives that it only makes sense to honor her in this way.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
LM I'm so sorry to hear that little EQ has passed, but I'm thankful that she had such a loving family. I wish I could give you a real hug, I know that pain so well and while it does get easier in time they always have a special place in our hearts and our memories.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
It feels like there is a hole in my heart...

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I was going to go into work today, in the afternoon only, but my boss called me and said "Don't you dare come in today!". It's nice that she understands. It makes it easier and I don't feel guilty. I am so sad. Like beyond heartbroken sad. I broke down last night and sobbed into my DH's arms on the floor. And I did so again today. I have never cried this hard in my life, even when I've lost people that I've loved. It's such a different kind of pain, a different kind of loss...the energy in our home is totally different, too. Things are not the same, at all.

I did go to the store today and got a bunch of frames and put all of EQs pictures up. That was very therapeutic. I hung an 8x10 in an 11x14 frame right over the TV and put 4 5x7 frames around it and other pics on the same wall. I also put one in the bathroom, one in the kitchen (of both cats) and 3 in the bedroom. I need to feel her around me, and this is the best way I can think of to do that.

DH and I are both going to get memorial tattoos also. I have a paw print on the inside of my wrist, with a pink banner and her name, that I got 2 years ago, but I want something bigger. I'm going to see my artist this weekend, so will be talking to him about setting something up after the first of the year when he has time.

I'm also getting a custom pendant made, of a white gold or sterling silver cat silhouette, with black rhinestones for the body, a diamond collar, pink sapphire or pink tourmaline nose and yellow topaz or yellow sapphire eyes. I am talking to a jewelry maker on www.custommade.com and it seems like she can do what I'm looking for, so that is something to focus on. She's going to send me some pics of the stones tomorrow or Wednesday so I choose the perfect color. What better way to honor my baby than with bling? :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results