shape
carat
color
clarity

replacement..what do you think????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think its a beautiful ring!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would get smaller sidestones but if you like it as it is, just enjoy it. It's YOU who has to wear it so don't worry about our opinions if you love it. To me, the sidestones look like they are competiting with the center stone for attention. From a distance, they all sort of blend together.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
I seen you said that you were missing a small stone in your band? What happened? But I have to say that your ring is amazing. I love the look of the bigger side stones, it gives it more of a three stone look. But if I was going to ever change the side stones it would look stunning with trillions! I hope you can have your small stone replaced with no problem.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring--just the way it is
30.gif
Get that missing stone replaced!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
its so beautiful
36.gif
, you are a lucky girl!! so congrats
i really like this ring for several reasons...
and i like it especially because of the side stones being the size they are!!

the chunky-ness those side stones add to the design of the ring as a whole, definately gives it an old school feeling, it reminds me of chunky facets on old cut diamonds... [which i LOVE!!!
30.gif
]

another reason I like it is - its different... most people have ''the smaller'' sides. i''m drawn to the boldness of this look the larger sides give it, at the same time, the sides are nicely tucked lower into the center. so your center is still the star of the show.

and the main reason i love it... girl, thats a lot of bling
22.gif
22.gif
!!! awwww... meeee likey
9.gif
!!!

i agree with you on waiting to see what your DH says...
1.gif

Daisi2112

Shiny_Rock
I love your wedding band, where''d you get it?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m in the camp who say your ring is fabulous just as it is! The design is unusual but still somehow classic and I like the substantial look of the sidestones. To me they in no way detract from the center stone, but serve to highlight it. You really have to be up close to any ring to appreciate the details.

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Trishy, thanks for all the great comments!! I can''t wait for DH to see! He should be home this summer. I think that''s the 1st thing I am going to do when I see him..hug his neck and then flash him my ring
9.gif

Daisi, thanks. I actually have 2 of the bands. I got them from my jeweler back home. I have really enjoyed them!

Sundial, I agree. You do have to be up close to any ring to truly appreciate it and take in all the details. Now since I have had it a few weeks I feel like if the stones were smaller it would not give the same effect. I like it just the way it is for now. Maybe later I will change it up a little. Thanks for the nice comments!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results