shape
carat
color
clarity

Replacement ring

indigoblue

Shiny_Rock
I mentioned a while back that my jewelry store "lost" my diamond and two settings when I left them for a reset. If they know what happened, they aren't saying, but they did replace it.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-reset.218262/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-reset.218262/[/URL]

They finally gave me a replacement ring yesterday, and I'm pretty satisfied with the result. This one scores Excellent and Very Good on the HCA tool too. The stats are almost identical to the original stone, but this one has a better cut. The EGL color G on this one is accurate while the EGL G on the old stone was probably more likely H or I and the clarity SI 2.

EGL USA cert
RB 7.48 x 7.45 x 4.54
1.56 ct
SI 1
G
Ideal Plus H & A
polish and symmetry Very Good
Fluorescence Medium Blue

The setting is platinum with 10 RB and 8 baguettes color H and clarity VS2 totaling 0.50ct. It's very similar to the one they lost, but it didn't have the baguettes. This one makes a decent RHR.

diamondring1.jpg
diamondring2_0.jpg
diamondring3_0.jpg
diamondring4_0.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I read your other thread and I'm really sorry about your horrible experience indigoblue. It's a terrible thing to have happen and it must have been very upsetting for you. I guess you'll never know what really happened, it's a very strange thing but at least the store did supply a replacement. In a weird way maybe it kind of worked out for the best though - you now have a better cut diamond and one that isn't connected to your ex.

Your new ring is really beautiful! :love: The diamond looks lovely and the ring looks fabulous on your hand! I hope you're happy with it and that you get lots of enjoyment wearing it. I'm really glad it all seems to have worked out :clap:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm very sorry for your terrible experience but I really believe that in a magic way, everything worked out for the best. A diamond of better quality, without a history, which is beautifully set and looks amazing on your hand :appl: Congrats :appl:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! I was all ready to be really mad at the jewelry store (your first diamond was lovely), and then I see that, as others have noted, it's probably better to have a new and comparable stone that isn't connected to your ex. Enjoy!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hiya,

I apologize, I didn't realize you had started a thread in December. I'm glad everything worked out in the end & that you found a stone you like. The new ring is lovely & has some nice sparkle, more than the other set. ;))

Enjoy it!
Judy
:))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results