shape
carat
color
clarity

Remembrance Three Stone Ring

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I'm sure Grandma would be pleased that you choose to create a piece in her honor. Lovely piece!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful ring!!! And such a special remembrance of your grandmother. I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope this ring brings you comfort and peace. <3

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jbake , Your ring is gorgeous and the story about your grandma is so heartwarming. What a beautiful to tribute to a wonderful woman.

YadaYadaYada

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and what a wonderful way to remember her!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful tribute to your grandma! It looks gorgeous on you with your beautiful hands! May you cherish her memories forever as you gaze at this gorgeous ring!

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
@jbake I don’t know how I missed this thread. The ring you designed with memories of your grandma made me literally tear up. It’s so beautiful...I remember seeing a photo of your grandma with you and your family. I could see the love in that photo. I’m so happy you had such a wonderful relationship with her. Your ring is such a loving tribute to her. ❤

jbake

Shiny_Rock
@jbake I don’t know how I missed this thread. The ring you designed with memories of your grandma made me literally tear up. It’s so beautiful...I remember seeing a photo of your grandma with you and your family. I could see the love in that photo. I’m so happy you had such a wonderful relationship with her. Your ring is such a loving tribute to her. ❤
Thank you ❤ Life isn’t the same without her, but I’m so grateful for all the time we spent together. I’ve been wearing this ring every day and it’s really been such a comfort.
I also went to visit my mom and pick up some furniture from Grandma’s house while this ring was in production. So adding some of her furniture to my home and this ring all within the same timeframe has really brought a lot of feelings to the surface. ❤

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ❤ Life isn’t the same without her, but I’m so grateful for all the time we spent together. I’ve been wearing this ring every day and it’s really been such a comfort.
I also went to visit my mom and pick up some furniture from Grandma’s house while this ring was in production. So adding some of her furniture to my home and this ring all within the same timeframe has really brought a lot of feelings to the surface. ❤
❤

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Get The Look: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
    Get The Look: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.