shape
carat
color
clarity

Remake this wedding band?

Adambh

Rough_Rock
Hi,

My fiancée recently fell in love with this buccalleti wedding band, but it's a bit out of our price range. Does anyone have any advice on jewelers that might be able to recreate it/an idea of what something like it would cost? Thanks so much, this forum helped me a ton when I was looking for an engagement ring earlier!

_3696.jpeg

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
what is your budget? That will help tremendously in suggesting a vendor.

Adambh

Rough_Rock
Hard to say for sure...3000 tops? Is that reasonable?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd talk to ID Jewelry - but bear in mind that a reputable jeweler won't make you an exact copy of a designer/copyrighted piece. Looking at IDJ's pricing for eternity bands I think $3,000 might be do-able.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1463757819|4033997 said:
How about recreating the look by getting 3 stackable bands? That way you have more options!
You could do 2 twist bands and a half eternity band in between!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/182780856/14k-yellow-gold-twist-ring-thin-twist?ref=related-2

You could also ask Deb Blazer if they could customize a band for you with the notches - and order 2

I second doing a 3 stone stacking set.

You could use 2 of the wedding bands in yellow golf from this set with an eternity band in the center.
http://idjewelry.com/14k-white-gold-solitaire-engagement-ring-er8882w4jjj.html

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the idea of stacked rings and mixed metal. Was this "falling in love" for a male or female to wear? Would that person be willing to wear multiple rings? If no, then you'll need to work with a jeweler to fine a good blend of form and function. Also, just be aware of the relative hardness and finish of the stacked metals. There's a lot of opinions here to consider, but if that center is white gold, then you can wear off any rhodium plating pretty quickly if the bands travel against each other. You might be better going with a metal that you like, that does not need plating (rose gold, yellow gold, platinum, palladium or white gold with a palladium alloy).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results