color
clarity

Refund Problems with D3luxe/Luxe and the owner Yosef Adde

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Refund Problems with D3luxe/Luxe and the owner Yosef Add

Mikla|1403377907|3698151 said:
If your story was true, you would have posted your version of events from the beginning. No one cuts a diamond within hours of receiving payment; it requires time and planning. Yet you continually changed business entities, were non-responsive to the OP, kept responding to others who were trying to help the OP out, and then had someone post the most ridiculous story about how wonderful you treated them years later. It's all so transparent. You must think us all fools. I'm calling bullshit on you and your business practices. I would be most pleased if you didn't bother to try to defend your position or post on this forum again.

Preach it, Mikla! :appl:

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

There are good vendors and shady vendors.

After reading this thread I feel D3luxe/Luxe and the owner Yosef Adde fall in to the latter category.

As a consumer I will stay far far away from this business. I am so sorry for the OP who lost over 20K and also do say thanks. By posting here hopefully saved other consumers from his fate.

hawk25

Shiny_Rock

At the very least, the OP should know that he's helped many others avoid having similar terrible experiences. If I ever come across anyone either online or in person thinking of dealing with Yosef, I'll be sure to show them this thread.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results