shape
carat
color
clarity

Red Spinel and a small surface table inclusion.

fredflintstone

Brilliant_Rock
The pear is 9mm x 6mm, it is natural, the inclusion does break the surface. By big deal I am more worried about durability and value. I don’t have the gem itself just speaking with the vendor at the moment. Vendor says it is hard to see and I don’t disagree give I could only see it with glare. It does come with a GIA report.

Video link:

IMG_7943.jpeg

Picture is blurry but looks like a typical negative inclusion which is very common and one of the indicators of a natural Spinel.

Should not be a problem with durablity.

But if it bothers you...

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have seen the pear one listed in Finewater Gems in person when I met up with Gary at Tucson in 2023, and it was really lovely.

I had been eyeing it for some time, so I am pleased it is going or have gone to a good home.

DK :))

Last edited:
I have seen the one listed in Finewater Gems in person when I met up with Gary at Tucson in 2023, and it was really lovely.

I had been eyeing it for some time, so I am pleased it is going or have gone to a good home.

Thank you, the color is amazing. I am a bit obsessed with these amazing spinels ever since I saw a Yavorskyy video showing the Luc Yen cobalt blue spinel he had.

Did you happen to see the 3ct cushion mahenge he had as well?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, the color is amazing. I am a bit obsessed with these amazing spinels ever since I saw a Yavorskyy video showing the Luc Yen cobalt blue spinel he had.

Did you happen to see the 3ct cushion mahenge he had as well?

He brought with him a number of his stones, however, I was only interested in that red Spinel pear, and asked to see that one specifically.

That pear is the one that got away for me for certain, lucky you!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results