shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendations for where to find a lab grown half or full eternity band

andiemarie

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I am looking for a lab grown diamond band to pair with my James Allen 1.47 solitaire with a 2.5mm with platinum comfort band. I am looking for either a half or a full channel set platinum band that is around 2.5-3mm width.

I am having a hard time finding any online. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Etsy Lab Grown Diamond bands

I have never ordered from any of these vendors, but when I was looking for rose gold bands, someone told me etsy has a lot of jewelry vendors selling for very reasonable prices, and a lot of the bands could be ordered with lab grown diamonds

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second trying Etsy.

andiemarie

Rough_Rock
Thank you!! I will take a closer look on Etsy.

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
I think a couple of people here have purchased from this Etsy seller.

See threads below

I have not personally.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Still not an Ouros customer yet but he has a great range of eternities. He's got some great reviews.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, @andiemarie! I’ve bought from (Hello) Noemie before and can vouch for both their customer service and the quality of their rings (though I’ve not tried their lab grown ones). They offer various style rings with the option of lab grown diamonds. Happy hunting!

Last edited:

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I am looking for a lab grown diamond band to pair with my James Allen 1.47 solitaire with a 2.5mm with platinum comfort band. I am looking for either a half or a full channel set platinum band that is around 2.5-3mm width.

I am having a hard time finding any online. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you!

I got a 1.3 oval halo and a 3/4 eternity band form Ketan from labgrown diamond company (on IG) I found him very helpful, his prices were competitive and I am more than happy with my rings. I did a review with pics if you want to check it out. I would definitely recommend him and will be back to him soon for earrings.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a an eternity on the way from Ouros. Should get it sometime next week....stay tuned!! They are very quick to respond and workmanship isn't too bad...they can't do anything too intricate but I have trellis 5 stone from them and I love it. Their stones are very very white and sparkly!

Here's the vendors pic of my eternity before he shipped it out to me
icm_fullxfull.323599015_k8e1v1jojhso8kkwoogg.jpg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New World Diamonds sells eternity bands, but I don't know how well cut the diamonds are.

andiemarie

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for recommendations!! I really appreciate it! I have been looking on Etsy at Ouro's store. He has exactly what I am looking for amazing prices. I have yet to pull the trigger, still looking around a bit more to be sure.

Fiona- what a gorgeous ring! You must share pics on your hand when you get it. May I ask how long does the shipping take from India?

Winnietucker- YES, I just saw that post. Wow!! I am off to check out Charles and colvard now :)

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone for recommendations!! I really appreciate it! I have been looking on Etsy at Ouro's store. He has exactly what I am looking for amazing prices. I have yet to pull the trigger, still looking around a bit more to be sure.

Fiona- what a gorgeous ring! You must share pics on your hand when you get it. May I ask how long does the shipping take from India?

Winnietucker- YES, I just saw that post. Wow!! I am off to check out Charles and colvard now :)

If you go with C&C wait for a sale and layer it with the 10% off + sign up for the rewards for another $5 off. I paid $1210 and some change for the one I have now (one sale with 10% off) after adding 10% in tax and without the $5 off (cause I didn’t realize it was a thing until after). That’s a bit cheaper then what they have it listed for.

andiemarie

Rough_Rock
If you go with C&C wait for a sale and layer it with the 10% off + sign up for the rewards for another $5 off. I paid $1210 and some change for the one I have now (one sale with 10% off) after adding 10% in tax and without the $5 off (cause I didn’t realize it was a thing until after). That’s a bit cheaper then what they have it listed for.

Great idea. Looks like all the V-tines day sales are over. Do you know when they will have another sale?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Charles and Covard eternity is gorgeous!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Great idea. Looks like all the V-tines day sales are over. Do you know when they will have another sale?

No clue. Google says it happens somewhat regularly but I just happened onto the sale and purchased then. I haven’t been watching for these sales myself.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results