shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes. I’ve been off track A LOT lately…terrible.
Thanks and I’m glad you liked it. Any luck finding yours?

I’m currently having a crisis of confidence with my collection, as I want to make meaningful choices and not waste my limited budget. I’m researching for a few possible options but not swayed in any particular direction. It’s probably a sign I shouldn’t buy anything :/

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
I’m currently having a crisis of confidence with my collection, as I want to make meaningful choices and not waste my limited budget. I’m researching for a few possible options but not swayed in any particular direction. It’s probably a sign I shouldn’t buy anything :/

Oh...i'm intrigued. I still remember your editorial vibe "selfie" taken with a tripod, very nice indeed.

Are you going for signed pieces?

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh...i'm intrigued. I still remember your editorial vibe "selfie" taken with a tripod, very nice indeed.

Are you going for signed pieces?

My signed pieces wants are pretty far down the list at the moment with VCA’s inventory still pretty low.
My jewellery collection is low in the necklace and coloured stones department. So I’m studying up with the relevant threads and doing as much in person research as I can.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
My signed pieces wants are pretty far down the list at the moment with VCA’s inventory still pretty low.
My jewellery collection is low in the necklace and coloured stones department. So I’m studying up with the relevant threads and doing as much in person research as I can.

YES! Welcome to the captivating world of gemstones.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Reflection in a window of my Moi et Toi and super sweet kitty. I love this ring so much and it is so comfortable.
20230526_173503.jpg

Phenomenal play with light and shadow!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results