shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Treat myself Wednesday. Hmm, I have a thing for black and emerald (s)...

0791.jpg

0912.jpg

Oh my! That emerald is electric! Looks a slightly different colour than in other pictures, or did you add to the collection?

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! That emerald is electric! Looks a slightly different colour than in other pictures, or did you add to the collection?

Thanks. Emeralds are hard to photograph and uploading images of mine on PS or using collage sucks the life out of the green colour every time. I gave up trying to correct it. It's for my own enjoyment so doesn't really matter. That photo was taking indoor without much direct lighting.

Strictly indoor spot lighting

0116.jpg

Sunny outdoor

2951.jpg

Indoor facing natural light source

1648.jpg

Here are 2 more.

9pm under the light pole

7440.jpg

11am diffused natural light

7486.jpg

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Emeralds, pears, ruffles, oh my! I now need a fab bracelet like yours lol I am waiting on a bespoke thin everyday bangle but it won’t be as nearly as sparkly as yours ❤️

Still psyched but not an antique piece?
Thank you.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Still psyched but not an antique piece?
Thank you.

I was originally looking for an antique piece but it’s so hard to find an antique bangle in my wrist size and bangles can’t be sized. I had a parcel of loose diamonds with which I had originally intended on making several bands but realized what was really missing from my collection was a thin everyday bangle with diamonds. Since bands are so much easier to find and I already have several, I decided to have a bangle made instead. An antique line bracelet is still on my ever growing wishlist though!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. Emeralds are hard to photograph and uploading images of mine on PS or using collage sucks the life out of the green colour every time. I gave up trying to correct it. It's for my own enjoyment so doesn't really matter. That photo was taking indoor without much direct lighting.

Strictly indoor spot lighting

0116.jpg

Sunny outdoor

2951.jpg

Indoor facing natural light source

1648.jpg

Here are 2 more.

Gorgeous as always!

If I may ask, what is this clever contraption that is holding the two rings apart? Is it so that there is sufficient gap between them and they don't bump into each other?

1688231280611.png

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous as always!

If I may ask, what is this clever contraption that is holding the two rings apart? Is it so that there is sufficient gap between them and they don't bump into each other?

1688231280611.png

Enquiring minds! I noticed the ring spacer too. ingenious.

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Having afternoon tea with lady friends last weekend, wearing my beloved 3.79 ctw ACA stud earrings, "Flotsam & Jetsam", and my "sunscreen pearls" (grey freshwaters that are not great quality, but ones I don't feel bad about getting sunscreen on!)

Sorry for the odd shape of the pic, my girlfriends didn't want their faces or bling on PS.

Me at Tea.jpg

You are such an elegant lady !!!!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
I was originally looking for an antique piece but it’s so hard to find an antique bangle in my wrist size and bangles can’t be sized. I had a parcel of loose diamonds with which I had originally intended on making several bands but realized what was really missing from my collection was a thin everyday bangle with diamonds. Since bands are so much easier to find and I already have several, I decided to have a bangle made instead. An antique line bracelet is still on my ever growing wishlist though!

Oh, that reminds me of the Kwiat Starry Night diamond bangle. It looks very delicate and floating, as if the diamonds are set w/o much metal. I'm a fan of not seeing too much metal and also prefer arm candy over another band, haha.

Can't wait to see it.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had hubby snap a pic as I'm day wining on the porch. It's the fourth and the sky went from sunny to thunderstorms so I'm out here enjoying the nature show! 20230704_121725.jpg

This set.
Just stunning & makes my heart flutter.

It’s so antique looking - the textures & styles are beautiful & REALLY classy :kiss2::kiss2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I had hubby snap a pic as I'm day wining on the porch. It's the fourth and the sky went from sunny to thunderstorms so I'm out here enjoying the nature show! 20230704_121725.jpg

Gorgeous! Cheers, and happy 4th!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW! Wining in finery!!! I might a be a little jeali.....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results