shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are a vision in pink with those diamonds draped around your neck! A head turner for sure!!
lol, you are making me blush…lol thank you!! I do prefer this necklace over the pear pendant now. I don’t even want to layer it with another piece. I REALLY am Loving and prefer the diamonds draping on my neck, feel like that Maybaline commercial…”I’m worth it”:kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol, you are making me blush…lol thank you!! I do prefer this necklace over the pear pendant now. I don’t even want to layer it with another piece. I REALLY am Loving and prefer the diamonds draping on my neck, feel like that Maybaline commercial…”I’m worth it”:kiss2:

Oh, I agree - it needs to stand on its own! It can certainly hold its own and of course you are worth it!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are mine. 0.92 oval in halo on left, 1.5 ctw band on right. I wear a size 5.
IMG_8220.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8221.jpeg
    IMG_8221.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 25

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Octave, really missing pics of my absolute favorite set of rocks!

Any chance you'd consider posting a few updates for those of us that love to dream ❤️?

Not much new to show, newfacets. I recently bought a Cartier JUC, that's all. Other things are more important in my life at the moment. I'm moving right now, from one country to another and it's stressing me out a lot. Maybe in spring I will have something new to show when I will hopefully have time to spend some money again.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Moving is very stressful. Best wishes in your new home, and hope to see you here again when things calm down.
Not much new to show, newfacets. I recently bought a Cartier JUC, that's all. Other things are more important in my life at the moment. I'm moving right now, from one country to another and it's stressing me out a lot. Maybe in spring I will have something new to show when I will hopefully have time to spend some money again.

newfacets

Rough_Rock
I always make sure that I am not under-equipped!

IMG_1613.jpeg

Simply gorgeous , Octave!
Let me just say that I think I speak for everyone here on PS when I say that we'll never tire of seeing photos of your beautiful wedding solitaire and eternity bands!

Please don't hesitate to post more whenever the mood strikes you .

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Simply gorgeous , Octave!
Let me just say that I think I speak for everyone here on PS when I say that we'll never tire of seeing photos of your beautiful wedding solitaire and eternity bands!

Please don't hesitate to post more whenever the mood strikes you .

Thank you so much, newfacets! You really motivate me to overcome my laziness! :lol:

IMG_E6693new.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results