shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bubbalah wanted to go out and play in the snow so I obliged :)

snowybubbalah.jpeg.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4E237CC1-CE9F-4B75-89C2-375CDD2B4B3A.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perspective of my diamond band

missyandgregwinterhat.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I’m so glad I’m not the only one doing this! I swear, every time I wait in the bank drive up line I can’t help but admire my bling in the side mirror. :lol:

I do it too! Always makes me happy - lol!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Missed you @Neptune ! Also, is that a new radiant cut?

You're too sweet! What's have you been up to, any auction house viewing latterly?

The Original Radiant Cut is my original e-ring. It even comes with certificate signed by Mr. Grossbard. I reckon that I'm not a MRB cut person since the beginning, hehe.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
You're too sweet! What's have you been up to, any auction house viewing latterly?

The Original Radiant Cut is my original e-ring. It even comes with certificate signed by Mr. Grossbard. I reckon that I'm not a MRB cut person since the beginning, hehe.

I had no idea that there was a family behind the radiant cut, but I guess new cuts need to be invented - very interesting to read their story :)

Hehe sadly no auction viewings lately - been trying to enjoy my collection, all the while adding more things to the wishlist haha. It never ends! :lol-2::eek2:

And maybe bringing this thread back to perspective - I tried on the Tiffany lock in half pave WG the other day, as I’ve been thinking about filling out my WG/SS collection. I often say I’m just a YG kinda gal, but I do have quite a few white metal pieces that I enjoy!

IMG_6785.jpeg

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
I had no idea that there was a family behind the radiant cut, but I guess new cuts need to be invented - very interesting to read their story :)

Hehe sadly no auction viewings lately - been trying to enjoy my collection, all the while adding more things to the wishlist haha. It never ends! :lol-2::eek2:

And maybe bringing this thread back to perspective - I tried on the Tiffany lock in half pave WG the other day, as I’ve been thinking about filling out my WG/SS collection. I often say I’m just a YG kinda gal, but I do have quite a few white metal pieces that I enjoy!

IMG_6785.jpeg

Ohhh, me like a good trench!
Trench + metal, delish and smart!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous jewellery aside, I always love seeing your clothes & shoes in these snaps. You are fierce!

Thank you! It definitely motivates me on my in person office days to get dressed up for work lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results