shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Seeing your five stone again always makes me feel even more resolved to find another two diamonds so I can make my own!!!

Do it! It’s such a versatile piece! I wear it on the ring finger, pointer, and as a RHR. I do think I will reset them into a prettier setting at some point down the line but I love the proportions of the stones.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do it! It’s such a versatile piece! I wear it on the ring finger, pointer, and as a RHR. I do think I will reset them into a prettier setting at some point down the line but I love the proportions of the stones.

Yes it looks amazing. The three I have are about 5 mm each, though one is noticeably larger at 5.2. I and them appraised and they are saying H/I color but I have a GIA graded H color OEC and my suite is noticeably more tinted so i think JK, which is good for finding more stories for the set. I’m having a heck of a time finding a mate for the H stone! It’s so white! (I don’t buy retail so that’s why it’s harder).

I have been looking for 5mm stones but it’s so hard to find the exact size and color I want for the price I am willing to pay. Might be easier to do a graduated suite. I could find two 4.8mm stones or one 5.5 and a second 5.2… obviously the second option would be more money but bigger is usually better lol

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Girl, office siren done right!

Bet you have secret bling admirers there wishing you would walk past their desks just for a chance to peek at your jewels, daily.
Not sure about all of that but they definitely know where all of my paycheck goes :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results