shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondyes thank so much, you are so kind!!!

@dmack i humbly thank you so much!!!!

@Ally T thank you for the lovely compliment!!!

@MissGotRocks I'm so humbled by your compliment, you are soooooo kind, thank you!!

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Real life perspective of my two stone toi et moi / between the finger / cuff ring at a black tie event last night. It’s a 3.48ct L SI1 OEC + 0.3ct asscher

443C9359-54A6-451E-9920-32DE45AECFF3.png

That gown is so elegant! Who is it by?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Having afternoon tea with lady friends last weekend, wearing my beloved 3.79 ctw ACA stud earrings, "Flotsam & Jetsam", and my "sunscreen pearls" (grey freshwaters that are not great quality, but ones I don't feel bad about getting sunscreen on!)

Sorry for the odd shape of the pic, my girlfriends didn't want their faces or bling on PS.

Me at Tea.jpg

Last edited:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Having afternoon tea with lady friends last weekend, wearing my beloved 3.79 ctw ACA stud earrings, "Flotsam & Jetsam", and my "sunscreen pearls" (grey freshwaters that are not great quality, but ones I don't feel bad about getting sunscreen on!)

Sorry for the odd shape of the pic, my girlfriends didn't want their faces or bling on PS.

Me at Tea.jpg

I have totally considered having sunscreen pearls

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Me at Tea.jpg

Beautiful dimples, hat, and gems! Love your style

Neptune

Ideal_Rock

Me at Tea.jpg

I like your derby hat, stylish and sophisticated.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your kind words @ZestfullyBling & @Neptune! :love:

@diamondyes - yes, highly recommend sunscreen pearls if you live in an area where you have to slather on the sunscreen every time you go outside! I end up wearing them more than my Mikis. And you can have some fun with the colors too!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love your fascinator!
Me at Tea.jpg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I have to admit your beauty attracted my attention first, before that baby on your left ear.
You are truly a graceful & elegant beautiful lady @RunningwithScissors :love::love::love:

Oh my goodness, thank you for your kind words! You've made my day dear lady!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @RosieR I'm eagerly awaiting your next editorial style post, remember that bracelet stacks photo, pretty!?

The sapphire ring is something different and I love it.

Intrigued by pieces done by the following artists, designers, & vendors,

Hemmerle
h.jpg

Fabio Salini
f.jpg

Eva Fehren Bespoke
e.jpg

David Klass
dk.jpg

& 100+ year old farmhouse nails,
nail.jpg

I decided to set my AGL heated Ceylon sapphire like this using platinum head and darken 14K gold shank.
6035.jpg

The "twins" are set in slightly darken 18k white gold.
6087.jpg

I apologize for such a long post. Can you tell that I'm just mad about this metal choice!?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RetroQT THAT DRESS is amazing, like I don’t know how to say this without coming off all awkward, but you look spectacular in it!

Your rings look perfect there on your hand too, love the whole look!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results