shape
carat
color
clarity

Real Housewives of NY is out of control!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2010 3:41:08 PM
Author: les12
Y''all have to see this. I am dying!

LuAnn Music Video

her voice, her song....but the woman(?) in the video?

"let people talk" about what? an attempt at self promotion.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2010 3:41:08 PM
Author: les12
Y''all have to see this. I am dying!

LuAnn Music Video

Scary. And a Lady Gaga rip-off, to boot. But kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, don''t you think --- "money can''t buy you class"??????

HVVS

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/kelly-bensimon-housewives-meltdown-was-an-out-of-body-experience-2010265

has Kelly talking about what happened. She seems quite coherent in that conversation. Honestly, to me, it''s all fake. Like watching an acting class: "Today, we do this... Here''s the plot... Make up something to fit... Remember to stay in character... Make it interesting..." "Satchels of gold." Yeah, whatever, Hon. blab blab blab ad lib

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s the season finale ladies... I won''t post any details, so no spoilers from me. Who else is watching??

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I just watched the finale too, Lisa. I''m at a loss for words!!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
What really interested me was the previews of the reunion show-it will be very tense. Luann''s singing is embarrassing. I look away.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2010 4:08:58 PM
Author: bebe
I think Luann needs to lose the Indian Turquoise jewelry - it seems that''s all she wears.

I know/remember it''s her heritage, but enough.

No offense to Southwestern jewelry - have plenty myself, but just seems

that is the only stuff we see her in these days.

Jill''s ring during the last episode was gigantic - OMG big.

She may be native american, but she''s from frickin Connecticut! Not the Southwest! Luann, the native americans in CT don''t wear turquoise jewelry. Get over it.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I watched the finale this morning. Didn''t exactly hold my attention, but gosh, I gave it a good try!
I just wanted to see Jill''s ring again.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Anyone have an opinion on Ramona''s vow renewal?

After all, we''re Pricescope, where all things wedding are mulled over and over and over.

I would have liked to have seen a more detailed close-up of the gown; it looked lovely on her. Actually, when she isn''t doing her usual eye-buggy thing, she''s a nice looking woman.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I thought Ramona''s renewal was touching yet still felt contrived. I wonder why she felt it necessary to re new the vows on such a random anniversary. I''m always amused at how her teenage daughter acts more like the mother in the relationship.

Jill seems to be looking to get back in good with the girls at all costs. There must be a threat to her being on the show. I''m sorta glad that Bethenney''s not buying it.

Luann shouldn''t sing---ever. I can''t believe that she went that direction to make a little money.

Sonja- I''m intrigued by her, I think I would like to see more. She seems to be a bit more compassionate yet a bit trampy. I kinda like it.

Kelly- is pretty unstable, I hope she can get the help and medication she needs.

Alex- I''m so glad I don''t have to see Simon that much anymore and when Alex leaves, even better. I just cringe because she comes off as a nice person.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
HEy guys, did you watch Bethanny''s new show? I thought it was a little boring but I really like her! I just put a thread up in Rocky Talk asking if anyone had any idea what sized diamonds are used in her wedding band! Let me know what you guys think???? I am thinking of doing something like that!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I DVR''d it but haven''t watched it yet. I did see the first installment of the reunion....wow...Kelly at one point screamed at Alex to close her legs. Totally random and the camera wasn''t on either of them at the time so all you heard was a random "CLOSE YOUR LEGS!"

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I can''t stand kelly. She is in her own world and think everyone is attacking her. I''m glad bethanny let Jill have it at the reunion though! I heard Andy say it is Reunion part 1 of 3? is that correct? 3 parts! Can''t wait! HH, do you watch Real Housewives of NJ too?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just watched the reunion.

These b*tches are crazy.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I like Alex more and more! She seemed so classy on the reunion show. In fact, she, Ramona, and Bethanny all came out looking classy in the show, while Jill and Kelly were just nutso. Luann is doing a good job staying out of the fray, I think.

And yeah, totally random with Kelly yelling "cross your legs!". Weirdo.

It's so annoying how Jill and Kelly try to bring things up, then when Bethanny tries to address what they're saying, they shut her down and act like it's all in the past and they don't want to bring it up anymore. Hello, you're the crazy who brought it up! Bethanny is just responding to your accusations, so let her talk.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2010 1:36:21 PM
Author: Haven
Just watched the reunion.

These b*tches are crazy.

Haven, you kill me!!! They are crazy though!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m going to proudly wave my freak flag here and say that I think Kelly is the only one out of all of them who is SANE. The rest of them shouldn''t be allowed to mix with the rest of the human race.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2010 1:34:00 PM
Author: lizzyann01
I can''t stand kelly. She is in her own world and think everyone is attacking her. I''m glad bethanny let Jill have it at the reunion though! I heard Andy say it is Reunion part 1 of 3? is that correct? 3 parts! Can''t wait! HH, do you watch Real Housewives of NJ too?

Yep! hahaha I watch them all. well I don''t really watch RHOATL, not my style...

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2010 1:44:24 PM
Author: monarch64
I''m going to proudly wave my freak flag here and say that I think Kelly is the only one out of all of them who is SANE. The rest of them shouldn''t be allowed to mix with the rest of the human race.

Really? Even when she swore Bethanny was trying to kill her?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/11/2010 2:13:43 PM
Author: elrohwen

Yes, really. And imo, Bethenny might be the most batsh*t crazy of them all, which is why I didn''t think it was far-fetched for Kelly to be having nightmares about Bethenny killing her.
3.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2010 2:26:21 PM

Yes, really. And imo, Bethenny might be the most batsh*t crazy of them all, which is why I didn''t think it was far-fetched for Kelly to be having nightmares about Bethenny killing her.
3.gif

I dunno. I''ll buy it that they edited Kelly to look crazier than she really is, but I don''t think she''s all there either.

Remember when she was arrested for punch her boyfriend last year? That was kind of weird. I never did hear a good explanation (good meaning he was abusing her or something, so she fought back)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I hated that Kelly kept bringing up that Bethanny was a cook, not a chef. Does it really matter?

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I watched the RHONY reunion after the Celtics game ended last night, so I was admittedly a little tired. Kelly''s "close your legs" quip seemed like a desperate attempt to embarrass Alex. I was glad when Alex remained poised and calmly said "thank you". Even that point Kelly wouldn''t let it go, which came off as being even more desperate. Then again, Kelly lacks the ability to become self aware and stop her embarrassing behavior, so no surprises there.

I genuinely enjoy the RHONY reunion shows because (with the exception of Kelly), all of the women are very articulate and express themselves well.

I heard that Jennifer isn''t going to be a new housewife because she didn''t provide enough of a storyline. I think I would have liked her--she seemed really down to earth.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/11/2010 2:33:30 PM

Date: 6/11/2010 2:26:21 PM

3.gif

I dunno. I''ll buy it that they edited Kelly to look crazier than she really is, but I don''t think she''s all there either.

Remember when she was arrested for punch her boyfriend last year? That was kind of weird. I never did hear a good explanation (good meaning he was abusing her or something, so she fought back)
My opinion is only based on Kelly in relation to her fellow housewives on the show. Sure she''s weird but I think she may be a bit more grounded than the rest of ''em. Wait, have I just admitted to watching this show? Gah!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I watched it. I don't like Alex at all! She is so catty now, I liked her way more last year when she was nicer. She seemed so reasonable and level-headed last season. Idk, she just really rubs me the wrong way.

I liked Jill and Bethenny better last season too. I agree with most of what the other housewives said about Jill but they were all really piling on her and I started to feel bad for her (especially after seeing the previews for next week when she's crying). BTW, I still don't get Alex forgiving Bethenny and Ramona but not being able to forgive Jill. Ramona said some horrible things about Alex last season too... Oh, and Alex's comment about Jill being in high school and her being in Brooklyn was hilarious.

I think Bethenny is funny but sometimes she’s just so harsh and mean. I still like her just not as much as I used to, Jason seems super nice and I'm glad she's so happy now. I watched her new show and thought it was cute.

I can't stand Ramona. She seems like the most insane and she does have crazy eyes. I'm so sick or her talking about renewing herself. I think she made an ass of herself this season; she did a lot of embarrassing things. She got super drunk, was yelling turtle time or something, and kissed that guy on the boat. Her runway walk was a nightmare too. She looks great for her age but I couldn't stop laughing when Kelly was taking her picture and she was posing and making those faces, she is whacked out.

Kelly and LuAnn don't bother me. Kelly doesn't express herself well and seems off but I think she's ok. I felt so awful watching her melt down, it was embarrassing but I kind of get it. I might act crazy too if you stuck me with those crazy b*tches while I was super stressed out and on my period (especially if drinking was involved). LuAnn's song is so awesomely bad, I think it’s funny and I'm starting to like it.

I like Sonja and Jennifer. I like that Sonja sticks up for herself but isn't overly catty or mean for no reason.

Bravo is my guilty pleasure… I can’t help it lol. I’m excited for the new season of Kathy Griffin's show.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Oh, c''mon.

She''s clearly coked up. Paranoid, skittish, moody. Unable to be coherent. Hallucinating. Having nightmares.

Or, she''s plain old nutjob crazy.

The end results are the same. Paranoid, skittish, moody. Unable to be coherent. Hallucinating. Having nightmares.

Me thinks she''s not just scarfing jelly beans and gummi bears. Unless they''re laced.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2010 6:51:01 PM
Author: HollyS

Oh, c''mon.

She''s clearly coked up. Paranoid, skittish, moody. Unable to be coherent. Hallucinating. Having nightmares.

Or, she''s plain old nutjob crazy.

The end results are the same. Paranoid, skittish, moody. Unable to be coherent. Hallucinating. Having nightmares.

Me thinks she''s not just scarfing jelly beans and gummi bears. Unless they''re laced.
A big ditto to Holly''s post. I think it''s drugs. And I think Bethenny better watch her back. I can imagine Kelly jumping out in a stairwell with a butcher knife screaming "Al Sharpton". What the hell was that about anyway?

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Highlight of the season for me- Ramona on the catwalk! that had a snippet in the reunion...

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Clearly I have no life...but I read that Jill had 4 PR professionals stay at her apartment the night before the reunion taping...apparently she felt she needed schooling in how not to lose it when people are pointing out your bad behavior. And her attempts to deflect were pretty obvious.

She also brought her daughter Ali to the taping--ALL 8 HOURS OF IT--I guess she thought the others would be a little more laid back about calling her on her stuff if she was there.

I thought Romona's renewal was too contrived. And I thought a woman that age looked ridiculous in a bridal gown.

Kelly--drug induced paranoia and word salads.

Bethenny--like her, but have serious reservations about her going into therapy ON CAMERA...I don't think any reputable shrink would agree to therapy being filmed for a TV show. Also--I like Jason, but I don't think he has a CLUE about the bottomless pit of need he married. She has to learn a little give and take.

Alex and Simon {SILEX} get them both off my screen IMMEDIATELY. They literally give me the creeps.
38.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results