shape
carat
color
clarity

Bethenny Frankel''s Wedding Band! Size question...

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hey there! What sized stones would you guess are used in Bethenny from Real Housewives of NYC''s wedding band. I currently have a three stone with a .5 center and .25 sides totaling 1ctw, that I am debating on changing it to something like hers. But I don''t know if my stones size would work. let me know what you think!!! And does anyone happen to own anything like it?

bf wedding band.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
No idea, but when I first opened this thread all I saw was Jason''s arm and I thought to myself "wow Bethenny has REALLY hairy arms!!!"

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2010 11:40:09 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
No idea, but when I first opened this thread all I saw was Jason''s arm and I thought to myself ''wow Bethenny has REALLY hairy arms!!!''

HH, too funny! Did you watch her new show? I thought it was kind of boring but maybe because it is the first episode. But I loved seeing her ring!!!! The reunion was out of control as always. I can''t get enough!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
No idea, but when I first opened this thread all I saw was Jason''s arm and I thought to myself ''wow Bethenny has REALLY hairy arms!!!''
I thought the same thing! I think cakegirl has an eternity band that is very similar. Let me see if I can go find it.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen the new show yet but it''s DVR''d at home waiting for me tonight. Bethenny is my favorite out of the NY housewives so I''m looking forward to it.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
anyone have any ideas on stone sizes on this? I may just send it to lesley and ask for her opinion!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just guessing but each stone looks about .20 ct to me. The ring is very pretty.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I did the same thing!
9.gif
I know I''ve seen it somewhere - I''m off to figure out where somewhere is located at
3.gif

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Looks like about .40 - .50 center and a pair of .20 - .25 each between.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bluenile has very similar rings, and a PSer has one. I think it might be cakegirl.

Bluenile garland ring 2.5 ctw

I thought there was a larger one, about 4.5 - 5 ctw, but I can''t find it. There are also ones sapphires and half-eternity ring on their website.

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
This looks very similar. http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-eternity-ring-platinum_7823

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2010 12:25:45 PM
Author: oldminer
Looks like about .40 - .50 center and a pair of .20 - .25 each between.

Oldminer, this is what I was guessing too.

Everyone, thanks for your comments! I have looked at Cakegirl''s Bluenile Garland ring (which is beautiful too), but when I went to Bluenile it doesn''t say the each stone size. I think Bethanny''s looks a little bigger than the BN garland ring though. I currently have a three stone ring with a .5center and .25 sides so I could very well use them down the road if I want to get it made but even if I use my three stones it will probably cost me a small fortune to complete the ring using those stone sizes!!!

I also found this one on ID jewelry
http://www.idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_53&products_id=1615 which is interesting as well. Tiffanys Aria ring is close too!

Does anyone know if anyone on PS had one made by a PS vendor?

metromom

Shiny_Rock
Funny, I was just getting on here to start a thread about this ring and found one!! The PSers never disappoint!

So, anymore information about this ring or ones like it? Size stones? Vendors? I absolutely love it and would love to turn my shared prong eternity into something like this for my 10 year anniversary in November.

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
I loooooooooooove her wedding band.... one can dream right?

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

metromom said:
Funny, I was just getting on here to start a thread about this ring and found one!!  The PSers never disappoint!

So, anymore information about this ring or ones like it? Size stones? Vendors? I absolutely love it and would love to turn my shared prong eternity into something like this for my 10 year anniversary in November.

The actual ring is by Kristen Farrell in NYC.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results