shape
carat
color
clarity

Re-creating this bracelet

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Hello
I have been looking for an antique bracelet for a long time but haven’t managed to find exactly what I want.
Firstly, anyone seen something like this for sale anywhere? Any help tracking down an original greatly appreciated.

My alternative is to try and recreate this using custom cut OECs. Any idea of the size of each stone from this image? This will be a very long in the works project where I might have to get the stones cut over time!
(Thanks to GildedLane for the bracelet image)

Thanks for all help and input 00F9260C-23F0-4A9D-8139-B6FEC7316A18.jpeg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Like this one?

13 pointer for MRB but you can look up the mm size and go from there for OECs

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
@icy_jade thank you - I knew I had seen one on here but couldn’t find it. Thanks very much.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I’ve actually thought for years of having a bracelet like that made from all of my small unset stones (both colored gemstones and diamonds). It’s a great look, and most custom jewelers would be able to create it. Those stones look about .25ct, maybe .30, each to me.

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
I’ve actually thought for years of having a bracelet like that made from all of my small unset stones (both colored gemstones and diamonds). It’s a great look, and most custom jewelers would be able to create it. Those stones look about .25ct, maybe .30, each to me.

Thanks @Tourmaline i like the sounds of your idea - would like really great with a mix of coloured stones and diamonds

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi! Hopefully you were able to recreate the bracelet. I wear mine every day. The stones are .3 each. It was a stock setting that I bought the stones separately for and had set.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I tried on a Penny Preville bracelet recently that looked similar to the one you posted except it had MRBs. It was very pretty and I thought it seemed very versatile.

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Hopefully you were able to recreate the bracelet. I wear mine every day. The stones are .3 each. It was a stock setting that I bought the stones separately for and had set.

The setting is lovely! Any chance you would share where you purchased the stock setting? Thank you.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock

I would love to know where you were able to find a stock setting. Thanks!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not earth-mined diamonds, however, Ouros has one with smaller lab/MMD listed in their shop, the stones are only about 2mm:

1639207023579.png

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results