color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering how the stem got broken. Also just now realizing that I still have a pumpkin in the window in December :shifty:

1FF02EF5-6BEB-4851-9D26-6EC469485329.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Henry the Bernadoodle. He weighs 135 lbs and stands on his hind legs 6 ft tall. He is a big goofy sweetheart that wouldn’t hurt a soul. Everyone is a friend. My grand dog. Age 2.
6BE73207-5027-4229-8E36-433F4D7804E2.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG @AprilBaby, he is a love. Wow, 135lbs is a big dog too!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posted in the scary pet thread already...

Evil Elf plotting to destroy the world!

He reminds me of the Keymaster and Gatekeeper in Ghostbusters 2 in this pic! :lol-2:

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one was taken by the lady who is the owner of the other 2 dogs - the one on the right is also a Romanian rescue like my dog.

We went to a secured field so that they could run riot off leash.

He was playing quite rough, and this was the expression on his face when I called him, as if to say: ooo, what did I do wrong now?!

He is cute, and I know I am bias. :kiss2::lol-2:

319907680_875939956922676_7631146790016134223_n.jpg

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zena

zenahanukkah2022.jpeg

And Olive

zenaandolive.jpeg

She is the sweetest

zenakissingsimon.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After three Christmases with us Oliver finally decided to climb the tree. I will add that he is a bit chunky so let's just say the tree is in need of rehab. With four kitties indoors that is nothing new :)

Ok Gracie and Tommy do this all the time so it must be easy

Oh my goodness, not as easy as I thought...don't fall, don't fall

Whew, so this is what it looks like from up here hmmm

Oliver is looking pretty pleased with himself lol though he now realizes he is too chunky to be an arborist :lol:

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
After three Christmases with us Oliver finally decided to climb the tree. I will add that he is a bit chunky so let's just say the tree is in need of rehab. With four kitties indoors that is nothing new :)

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 6.50.13 AM.png
Ok Gracie and Tommy do this all the time so it must be easy

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 6.50.32 AM.png
Oh my goodness, not as easy as I thought...don't fall, don't fall

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 6.50.50 AM.png
Whew, so this is what it looks like from up here hmmm

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 6.50.57 AM.png
Oliver is looking pretty pleased with himself lol though he now realizes he is too chunky to be an arborist :lol:

OMG, soooo cute!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No pics but there's VIDEO!!

Christmas Eve was quite cold for us. Lot of records got broken down here. So we went to the beach for Christmas Eve instead of Christmas (we got rain on Christmas) So seemed perfect to go on the dry day to the beach right? Plus Christmas day was extra raw and I didn't want to have to bundle the dogs up just to go to the beach!

Not many puppies on the beach (heck not many people!!) It was a good day though. Lucky enjoyed herself and we were there for almost 2 hours (she usually can't go that long these days) Both slept very well that night. I post videos for my parents as this is one of the few ways that they can see these 2 grow up.

I tried to embed the short but I wasn't able to!

And yes y'all get ALL the bad camera work!:tongue:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I spent the holidays in Wisconsin with my mom. A friend of hers in town had a litter of lab puppies. Boy they were flippin' cute.

labpuppies.jpeg

We already have a rough collie, and he absolutely adores other dogs. It got me thinking...should we get him a buddy? And a mere 24 hours later we are on a waitlist for another rough collie puppy (we love the breed)

Our cats may not be thrilled...but if they survived a puppy once, they can do it again. :lol: Raising a puppy is misery...but the payoff is worth it!

cricket_and_noodles.jpeg

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
All of the Christmas posts reminds me of my favorite picture of my cat, Datsyuk. I used to have the worlds largest cat. He was a special-needs kitty that I adopted. He had a severe heart problem and needed a lot of care, but he was a gentle giant. He actually died two years ago at this time of year so I always miss him terribly around New Year’s. He was only supposed to live to be (max) eight years old but he lived to be 12, and my vet always said it was because he lived on my love for him.

I always used to put funny hats on him and costumes and he just let me do anything to him he was just so sweet. This was always my favorite hat I put on him. It had he beard attached.

IMG_8709.JPG

and because when i say I had "the worlds biggest cat" people need to see what i mean....

Here's all of Datsyuk (pronounced Dots-zook). For anyone that knows, Pavel Datsyuk was a hockey player. When i got my Datsyuk i hadnt named him yet, the hockey Datsyuk had won an award, so the back of the paper said "Datsyuk wins Heart Award" so it seemed like it was meant to be, we called him "Dat" (pronounced Dot) for short.

IMG_5071.JPG

Laying on my stepdaughter
datsyukwwrap.jpg

This is my dog Luka. She's such a sweet funny little pocket shepherd mix. I take her everywhere with me. She goes hiking and paddleboarding and I have an attachment harness for my bike so she'll bike with me. Actually, she just pulls me and I do nothing... LOL

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

Last edited:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm very sorry for the loss of your kitty but OMG he was quite tall! Your puppy is absolutely adorable! those eyes! :kiss2:

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I'm very sorry for the loss of your kitty but OMG he was quite tall! Your puppy is absolutely adorable! those eyes! :kiss2:

thank you! I miss him every day. He was SOOOO tall! I used to bring him everywhere with me, too, and this was him at my mom's begging for treats

IMG_2153.jpg

Being a security panther (if you've ever seen the commercial... LOL)
IMG_4096.JPG

He was so sweet. I used to do 'trap neuter return' of feral cats, but if a cat was pregnant I would bring her in my basement and let her have the kittens and then adopt the kittens out and let her milk dry and then have her spayed and either adopt her our or return.

Well, Dat was always the ambassador, and would play with the kittens (meaning, let the kittens bite his ears and tail) and would make the momma cats feel more at ease.

Here he is with a momma cat
IMG_2155.jpg

Another momma cat (i kept this one)

IMG_9695.JPG

A kitten who thought his tail was a wonderful toy
IMG_2154.jpg

Anyway, thanks for listening, i miss him so much and it's nice to talk about him, he's not forgotten

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky is 13 today which given what she's going through is such a blessing. I feel so blessed to be her momma. Though that rug....:shock:
20230103_192150.jpg
20230103_192138.jpg

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Happy lucky 13th Lucky!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky is 13 today which given what she's going through is such a blessing. I feel so blessed to be her momma. Though that rug....:shock:
20230103_192150.jpg
20230103_192138.jpg

Happy birthday sweet baby! :kiss2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally managed to get a good pic or two of the new dog with the cat together.
She gave him a head bonk and is a sign that she is accepting him more and more.
So happy! :kiss2:
20230104_172655.jpg
20230104_173049.jpg

DK :kiss2:

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
He was only supposed to live to be (max) eight years old but he lived to be 12, and my vet always said it was because he lived on my love for him.

The vet was probably right! This reminded me of a cat that my husband (then boyfriend) and I scooped up from the small seaside village where we were on vacation. He was so so so skinny and had clear trouble walking. So very hungry and yet everyone just ignored him and passed him buy. My heart broke for him. We started feeding him while we were there and one evening stumbled upon a woman who was also looking for him to give him food.

Turned out she was there with her family, they were from the same city as us, and they traveled by car (we used public transportation). So we made a deal - they take the cat back home and bring him to a vet. We cover the vet bills and then we all look for a home for him. We also named him Felix.

Well, turned out Felix had an inoperable large pelvis tumor. The family chose to give him a home in his last days, as he was expected to live only for a short time. We had three cats at the time and couldn't take him.

Fast forward a year, we receive a picture of this rounded, fattened up, smug-face Felix who looks like he's having the time of his life. I have not a single drop of doubt that this unbelievable change was thanks to the love and care he received. I don't know how long he lived after that, we lost touch, but I'll never forget this cat and his amazing transformation.

Dats must've been one of a kind. It's a privilege to take care of such an animal. :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My nephew. So handsome and sweet.
And strong like an ox!

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 7.58.51 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First time ever this happened.
Tommy grooming Gracie. For a good 10 minutes.
She didn’t return the favor unfortunately but maybe one day?

83D07BB0-A7CC-4D25-A141-E1A884E1EA2F.jpeg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chicken thief strikes again....and wins....again. Human is neither smart enough nor fast enough to defend his chicken.

chicken thief.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results