color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so i was standing at the kitchen bench waiting for the jug to boil and gary said look out the window for fluffy
and there she was on the trailer in the backyard
so i had to find pants in a hurry because our backayrd isnt entirelly private
well the little minx- my darling little fur daughter was just like she is inside when she doesnt want picked up and i couldnt get near her
i dd race back inside for some food and cat lollies
and she ate something
she looked none the worse for wear
but she ran off again but after a few minutes of being cagy
we have been calling but she must be having too much fun

before she got friendly she would come inside so i am sure she will come back but i guess first she wants to have some fun ....
but im sure once she tires of those nasty boys she will rememebr how nice and warm it is inside plus food 24/7
i am still worried but at least we know she is ok and not locked in anywhere
of course we will go to the vet when she comes back

Oh, what a relief!
Hopefully you can get her back inside where it is safe!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no, I am so sorry to read this @Daisys and Diamonds and I am sending bucketloads of good luck vibes to Fluffy and her safe return. And big hugs to you.

ETA: Woohoo! Just read she returned and is A OK. Thank goodness!! ((((HUGS)))) to you, Gary and Fluffy and may she stay safe and well. And may the vet find her in great health.

thank you MIssy
she is now safe and back inside on her chair on the clean washing under the heat pump and asleep with a full belly
she was so hungry
when i went out this morning to feed the two who live at the back door / laundry (until Gary feels a bit better and we can get to the spca) and the little boy kitten puff ball who now lets me pick him up was there and the sox cat was asleep on the chair in the wash house , and fluffy just appaired from around the corner of the house
i ran back in to get extra food, but puff bull got a bit excitted at seeing someone to play with and Fluffy ran under the house
by the time i got back outside with an extra plate of food to slide under the house Fluffy was up the steps and inside looking for breakfast
She is a bit boney, we can feel her spine but she is so tiny anyway and it was so cold the last few days and she is a snacker by nature
she has rubbed up agnaist us and given me a tiny kiss but is a bit cagy so we take it slow
i have defrosted some steak for their dinner tonight, that will please Borris
she seems fit and healthy just a bit hungry
we will get to the vet asap for the de-sexing but i have to wait for Gary's vertigo and other ailments to be co-operative
in the meantime we will just let her rest up and rememebr how nice it is to live inside with Mommy and Daddy and Aunty Borris

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oops, sorry for the double photos. I can’t seem to get rid of them

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gracie Frances is a little Minx. :kiss:
Now that our weather is a bit cooler all of a sudden she likes laying on me. LOL I know what you are doing Gracie...but it's a symbiotic relationship so it's OK. LOL

Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 5.59.28 AM.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
be thankful no pictures
cat poop (runnyish) on Gary's chair this morning
Fluffy sleeps on his chair till it gets cold and then comes to sleep by my pillow

looks like a genuine accident as the dirt box was sparkling clean and pristine yesterday afternoon after i had cleaned it

lucky for me there was a towel on the chair as that's how Gary parks himself after a shower

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
be thankful no pictures
cat poop (runnyish) on Gary's chair this morning
Fluffy sleeps on his chair till it gets cold and then comes to sleep by my pillow

looks like a genuine accident as the dirt box was sparkling clean and pristine yesterday afternoon after i had cleaned it

lucky for me there was a towel on the chair as that's how Gary parks himself after a shower

Glad it missed your pillow!!!!!!!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These two chuckleheads were having occasional spats over sharing the much larger and comfier bed they usually nap in so I put another bed in the room and this is what I see, lol. Cats are enigmas.

2bed.jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Okay, curious, do you have to do a theme song to get your dog to run? My dog doesn't run unless I do her super hero pump up, made up soundtrack. Then she flies like the wind. If I stop, she stops and waits.
Yes, all of my pets have been weird.

20221006_162814.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, curious, do you have to do a theme song to get your dog to run? My dog doesn't run unless I do her super hero pump up, made up soundtrack. Then she flies like the wind. If I stop, she stops and waits.

20221006_162814.jpg

WOT a photo!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These two chuckleheads were having occasional spats over sharing the much larger and comfier bed they usually nap in so I put another bed in the room and this is what I see, lol. Cats are enigmas.

2bed.jpg

They are resting by a doughnut. How is that possible?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
well its that stupid time of year again
please keep your pets safe and happy

and spair a thought for all the animals who live outside
stray cats. horses, farm animals, zoo animals, the birds in the trees
what ever kind of (exotic to me) wild disneyland type creatures live near you (deer, chipmunks, racoons etc)

they only went on sale here yesterday and last night it started already

just dont buy them
its just bl**dy cruel
anyway with inflation the way it is we all have more important things to spend our money on

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

20221006_162814.jpg

They both have their own songs. Absolutely....lol

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It's freezing and this little bub is as close to the stove as she can get!
Poor little thing wants to be the princess and the pea, but she's giving more frog prince at the moment :lol:
Resized_20221121_175040.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DA991D45-6AEE-4FE3-812A-04AA48AF95E4.jpeg
Fierce (not) Zeke. Handsome sweet boy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results