shape
carat
color
clarity

Ragdoll "parents" -- this thread''s for you! Brag and post photos here!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 7:42:03 PM
Author: Lynn B
Date: 10/30/2008 6:05:51 AM

Author: Lorelei

OMG!!! Lynn, if he was mine I wouldn''t be able to leave him alone, he is THAT CUTE!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Haha, I know, Lorelei! I can hardly get a darn thing done around here. Every time I see him, I have to stop whatever I am doing and pick him up and moosch and squoosh and kiss and hug and squeeze him!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
And he''s usually so good-natured about it! But tonight I had to trim his, uh, *bloomers*
2.gif
and now he is apparently a little bit PO''ed!!! The little STINKWEED keeps running away from me!!!
11.gif
1.gif
9.gif
omg seriously he is soooo cute!~!! He looks like he acts like Enzo.. no matter what he does... i just wanna pick him up and squeeze and kiss him... :)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m sticking with my theory that he and Ollie are long-lost cousins separated early in life - their expressions and positions are the same even. He is so gorgeous Lynn - I wish I could meet his gorgeous self IRL so I could moosh him too
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/30/2008 7:42:03 PM

Date: 10/30/2008 6:05:51 AM
Author: Lorelei
OMG!!! Lynn, if he was mine I wouldn''t be able to leave him alone, he is THAT CUTE!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Haha, I know, Lorelei! I can hardly get a darn thing done around here. Every time I see him, I have to stop whatever I am doing and pick him up and moosch and squoosh and kiss and hug and squeeze him!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
And he''s usually so good-natured about it! But tonight I had to trim his, uh, *bloomers*
2.gif
and now he is apparently a little bit PO''ed!!! The little STINKWEED keeps running away from me!!!
11.gif
1.gif
9.gif
ROFL!!!! I can imagine you aren''t popular with Mr Stinkyweeds right now!!! Dear little bloomers...I love cat pants!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mom''s gotta do what mom''s gotta do, and if stinkweed''s bloomers are too long, mom''s gotta cut them!!!!

Such cute pictures of Boo, Lynn!!!! Holly also jumps in my suitcase if I''m trying to pack. Cute, but not helping!!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Boo is turning into such a dashing young man. With a face like that he is hard to resist! :)

Now that I see him maturing, Omie and Boo could make a cute couple. There would be an age gap though, she is about 4.5 now, so she would be the older lady. However, I just had a picture of Ollie up and Omie seemed a bit interested...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwww, thanks, BlondeBunny, Omieluv, and of course (Aunties!) Lorelei, AG, and FG!

Our little Boo is just so wonderful, and he just makes us sooooooo happy!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
(But you guys know ALL about THAT, huh?!!
1.gif
)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2008 6:53:05 PM
Author: omieluv
OMG, Boo is turning into such a dashing young man. With a face like that he is hard to resist! :)

Now that I see him maturing, Omie and Boo could make a cute couple. There would be an age gap though, she is about 4.5 now, so she would be the older lady. However, I just had a picture of Ollie up and Omie seemed a bit interested...

Haha Omie - I''ll see if Mr. Ollie is interested. He does love other kitties, especially other girl kitties...
27.gif
31.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn, Boo look SO cute!!!
30.gif
30.gif
I love the suitcase pictures - I think it''s so cute when they know we''re leaving and throw their own little protest.
3.gif

He looks so big too...so much bigger than 12 pounds!!
23.gif
9.gif
9.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2008 9:07:22 PM

''That''s IT, I''m goin'' to sleep!''
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
Hey, I just noticed he has a Boogie mat!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2008 9:16:23 PM
Author: omieluv

Hey, I just noticed he has a Boogie mat!
Yep, we laugh that the Little Booger has a Boogie Mat!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

And he LOVES it! Every now and then, I refill the catnip inside -or- give it a few spritzes of catnip spray. Last night I put it in my lap and he actually slept on the mat, on my lap, for about an hour while I watched TV! That''s something he NEVER does! I loved it!!! He''s wonderful and practically perfect, but the little Stinkweed isn''t a lap cat... although I am WORKING ON IT!!!
9.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Omie has a Boogie mat too and loved it when I first brought it home, but the diva just snorts at it now.

It must have been so nice to have your stinkweed on your lap for once! Maybe now he will realize that life is good on your lap, as I am sure you spoiled him with pets and kisses. Omie is not so much a lap kitty. She will kinda hang out on my lap, but will not stay too long.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few Leo pics! I just love my big guy so much. DD has been sick and on the sofa and I''ve had an infected wisdom tooth (gross!) and on the sofa next to her. Leo has not left our side for days. He''s so sweet! Here''s a pic of him on ''his'' ottoman.

lazy leo.JPG

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another one. His coat is getting so thick. I guess for our freezing cold Southern California winter!
9.gif

furryleo1.JPG

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh Miranda, where did Baby Leo go???! He''s all grown up now!!! And SO HANDSOME!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I just read an article in the latest Cat Fancy magazine that said there is a definite link between long haired cats and a gentle, loving temperament. Thought that was interesting. Also color... the "blues" might be even more docile while the creams, torties, and reds might be a little sassier. What do you think of that? Does Sir Leo have much ''tude???!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lynn! I love the picture of Boo on his hind legs looking out the window!

I love Cat Fancy Mag! I subscribed to it when I was in my teens. I cannot endure the endless teasing that would ensue if I were to subscribe now. The kids, DH, my sister, my parents, and DH''s parents, are all ready to have an intervention because I''m so obsessed with this kitty! What an interesting article. Leo has a total ''tude''. My mom couldn''t believe it when she stayed here. All she wanted to do was rub and snuggle him. He stayed just beyond arms reach...Or, if she was very lucky, he LET her touch him! He is pretty frisky for the breed, too. DS likes to do his homework on his bedroom floor - even though he has a desk.
20.gif
He has to shut Leo out or he tries to bite and scratch him. He''s obsessed with biting pencils and pens.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy cr@p Miranda, Leo''s tufty feeties are TDF. What a cutie pie. *bonk*

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
*Bonk* right back at ya FG!

Did somebody say tufty feeties?

leostuftyfeeties.JPG

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 7:57:44 PM
Author: Miranda
*Bonk* right back at ya FG!

Did somebody say tufty feeties?

OMG, I don''t think I can handle this picture - TOO CUTE
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I can''t believe how huge and GORGEOUS Mr. Leo is - what a beautiful boy! And I don''t blame you one bit - I would be totally obsessed too - just look at him
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Too funny about the ''tude - Ollie tries for that and just fails miserably...I think he''s growing out of it and just getting snugglier as he gets older...

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2007 4:50:18 PM
I love how he rests with his little front feet folded underneath... soooooooo cute!

This thread is amazing!
I''ve been laid up in bed with horrible back pain all day, and this is exactly what I needed to cheer me up.

Lynn--When our kitties rest with all their feet folded underneath we call them tugboats. I frequently hear DH walk into a room and say "Manny Tugboat" or whoever it is he sees sitting like that. I love it!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy tuftitude. Those are the longest ones I've seen yet!!!!
30.gif

Haven, I hope your back feels better - back pain is the worst.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, so I know I promised some more pictures of Mr. Oliver a while back, and its been a little too crazy with job interviews to post them. But, now that the interviews are pretty much over and I''m just waiting to hear back (keep your fingers crossed for me!!
23.gif
) I''ve had some time to post a batch of new pictures of our fuzzy boy. First, a shot of those incredible tufty feeties:

tuftyfootie11.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Next, a shot of my handsome boy doing one of his favorite things - looking out the window onto our lower patio.

lookingoutwindow22.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
And of course on that showcases The Tail
9.gif

thetailout33.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
My ineffectual predator getting excited about a bird on the porch...

thestandup44.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
He often bats at things sort of half-heartedly, like he knows he won''t get them but its sort of an absent-minded impulse or something...notice the tufts on the front foot too
30.gif

thefrontpaw55.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
my gorgeous shiny healthy boy...

fuzzyshiny66.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
and a close up of his adorable little face
30.gif

cutefaceclose77.jpg

Lorelei