shape
carat
color
clarity

Ragdoll "parents" -- this thread''s for you! Brag and post photos here!

dendon

Shiny_Rock
I love the cabana, I''ll have to see if I can get one of those at PetSmart!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for the kind words about Coltrane. I don''t know what I was thinking, posting pictures and then taking off on vacation with no internet access!
6.gif
My head is not in the game.

I have been working on more photos of him, we actually have around 1,000 of his first year. His first birthday is coming up in September, so I''ll try to put together a special birthday series.
1.gif

Thanks for all the adorable new photos too - Omie looks beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
She does look like a diva - perfect word.
And BriBee, your babies are gorgeous! I can''t believe you''ve been holding out on us.
29.gif
I love that beautiful seal color, I think our next kitty (don''t tell FI
11.gif
11.gif
) will be a seal.
2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I was loading the card tonight and came across this...Leo''s favorite place. DD''s old stroller! He loves to be in it! Silly kitty!

leoinbigstroller.JPG

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
here is a precious kitty at the humane society here in orlando, I wish I could have taken him home, but we are in a one bedroom with 2 kitties are already... but I was in love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
with all 35 lbs of him...

His name was Georgie

georgiethefatcat.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
heres one more...

georgiethefatcat2.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Georgie being held for size reference.. he''s a BIG boy!

meholdinggeorgie.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! Georgie''s beautiful!!! I hope he finds a wonderful, forever home... the poor sweet boy.
39.gif

AND MIRANDA!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
That pic of Leo made me LOL!!! Soooooooooooooooo funny! He needs a PET stroller of hims very own, MOM!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

I swear, one of these days I am SOOOO going to get a pet stroller for Boo. Although my family, who already thinks I am CRACKED when it comes to him (and I am, I am!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
) will probably have me committed... but I don''t care!!!
16.gif
Haha!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Miranda - Leo is such a beautiful (and fluffy) boy!

blondebunny - Georgie's eyes are amazing and I am quite sure a loving soul will adopt him soon.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Miranda - LOOK AT THAT HUGE GORGEOUS BOY
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I can''t believe how large and fluffy and delicious-looking he is, and how hilarious in that stroller
9.gif

Poor Georgie - I really hope he finds a good home, and soon. It constantly baffles me that people give up such lovely animals to shelters
38.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OK, I''ve got a few new photos of Boo. He''s 19 months old now, still 11.5 pounds! And getting fluffier and CUTER by the MINUTE!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sept08Boo1.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I *LOVE* this one!!! He looks so SERIOUS!
2.gif

Sept08Boo2a.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Outside, on his leash... just watchin'', and listenin'' and smelllin'' !

Sept08Boo3.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Napping in (what we call) his Happy Hut!

Sept08Boo4.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Me and my precious angel boy!
12.gif
30.gif

Sept08BooAndMom1.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now: Boo and Buster napping together. I think this photo is just sooooo sweet!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sept08BooAndBuster1.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Lynn those pictures are SOO CUUUTEEE!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You''re right - he is just getting cuter and cuter. I ADORE his facial expressions, especially the ones with him outside checking it out and where you are holding him - Ollie makes that EXACT same face when you pick him up, kind of resigned to his fate we call it LOL.
3.gif

Thank you for sharing new pics of your gorgeous baby boy. I think Mr. Ollie is about due for another photo session - I swear he''s getting cuter too, although he seems to have topped out at around 14 lbs for now.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
OH Yay! More Boo pictures! I can''t believe he''s only 11lbs! He looks enormous in the photo of you holding him!
Love the one of him and Buster.
Soooo cute.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh Lynn.....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Your babies are so beautiful!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Lynn, your new Boo pictures are so cute! He does look quite large for 11.5 lbs, maybe he just has big bones. He looks like he enjoys being outside, I wish I could take Omie outside, but I think she would protest the leash too much.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
These are not the nicest pictures of Omie, but I took them to prove a point to a friend who has cats. She said that taking her cats to the vet is a nightmare and it starts with getting them into their cat carriers. She said the second she brings them out, her cats seem to vanish. It told her Omie loves her carrier and even sleeps in it, which she could not believe, so I took pictures! Anyway, I keep her carrier out all of the time so she is not afraid of it. When it comes time for the vet, she does not dart away and we can get her into her carrier much easier than my friend can. My friend was of course astounded and has now placed a carrier in each room of her house! Do any of you do this?

OmieCarrier.1.JPG

omieluv

Ideal_Rock

OmieCarrier.2.JPG

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwww, AG, thanks!!! He is sooooooooo adorable, I just cannot imagine our lives without the little rug!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
And yeeeeeeeeeeeessssss, it's absolutely time to line up Sir Ollie for another photo shoot! YAY!

Wishful, thank you! Yes, he does look HUGE for only 11.5 pounds, doesn't he?!! It amazes me, too! I guess it's because he's just so darn ***FLUFFY***!!!

Thank you, Lorelei! Actually, Buster is DD's baby... but he and Boo are together A LOT, and we call 'em "brothers"! They are sooooo cute together. And Buster is actually much *heavier* than Boo, he's almost 15 pounds... but Boo LOOKS much bigger!!! ?!?!?!?!

Omieluv, THANK YOU for new Omie pictures! She is SUCH a beauty.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Boo is eyeing up the screen and purring loudly!!!
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
O. M. Freakin G. That picture of Boo and Buster is SO cute!! I can only dream.

Boo looks so serious and fluffy at the same time. And I don''t feel so bad that Holly is 10 pounds (they told me she could stand to ''lose a few.'' Seriously?!?).

Anyway, all these pictures are SO adorable!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What sweet new pics guys!

Lynn - I love the pic of Buster and Boo sleeping together!

Omie - Leo loves to sleep in his carrier, too!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
FG and Miranda,
Glad you guys popped in! I think it''s about time for some new photos of The Girls, FG!
30.gif
And Miranda, you know we NEVER get enough of Leo!
30.gif

xoxoxo!
Lynn

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Omie - I''ve totally tried to leave the cat carriers open around the house...my cats are having none of it. they just look at them and give me a look that says ''yeah right - I don''t think so." haha...
But I''m glad your kitty enjoys it! So cute!!!!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Wishful, it might take time for your cats to get used to their carriers, especially if they are older. Maybe try placing them in locations your cats would like. For instance, I have Omie''s carrier positioned in a place where she can see down the hall and into the kitchen (she likes to see where everyone is at all times). I also worked with her for about a week using cat treats. I know Omie likes the fact that her carrier opens at the top.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn, those new photos of Boo are SO cute!
30.gif
30.gif
That one of him and Buster just makes me want to run out and get Coltrane a brother or sister.
30.gif

So last week was Coltrane''s first birthday, so I''m going to post a few new pictures. I was going to do a whole timeline from when we first got him, but there are just too many pictures to choose from! Maybe later if I motivate.

In the meantime, here are some new-ish pictures of the baby. He''s not nearly as big as I hoped he would be, I think he''s only about 10-11 pounds. I''m hoping he''s just a slow grower, rather than naturally small. Time will tell. So here we go...

Lynn, this one is for you. Can you see the tuftyfeeties??
2.gif
2.gif

Coltrane_tuftyfeeties.jpg

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
He''s so lazy, he likes people to hold his head for him when he''s lounging.
20.gif
9.gif

Coltrane_lazyhead.jpg

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
The incredibly spoiled kitty, napping on the blanket that his grandma hand-knit for him, next to his rocker with his stuffed toy and Da Bird...tough life.
3.gif

Coltrane_redrocker.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results