shape
carat
color
clarity

Radiant SI3/I1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stary-eyed04

Rough_Rock
I''m looking into a radiant diamond, and it''s SI3/I1 (clarity enhanced). Is it true that radiants will hide inclusions better than other shapes? It''s a 2.23 ct and H color so clarity is the only thing I''m truly worried about.

If anyone is an expert in this area, I would appreciate any pictures or advice.

Thanks!!!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
That clarity may be very hard to hide. Even in a radiant.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Buyer Beware!!!I am really skeptical of the place you are looking at diamonds from. They label many of their cuts as "good" and they have highly inflated appraisal totals. They do not mention lab reports so you really don''t know if the diamond is accurately graded. They say are certified, but who certified them? I don''t know that much about clarity enhanced diamonds but I would at least want to find someone more reputable.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is rare to find a lab that wil grade CE diamonds as the clarity can change there by tarnishing the lab''s reputation.

But CE diamonds have a legit place in the market when the buyer is told all about it and is prepared to accept this risk but have a bigger diamond for less money.

Starreyed can compare non CE prices from Pricescope vendors who generally come in with the lowest deals anywhere - and make ther own decision.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results