shape
carat
color
clarity

Question re: James Allen & Engagement Ring in General

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good looking diamond! The thinner arrows suggest longer lgf%, which creates more splintery scintillation. I like it.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
And I was wondering about the first IS you posted since it showed inclusions that should not be visible in a VS! Glad it got sorted.

Oh, and regarding buying online... first it is MUCH less expensive. Seondly, people are always afraid of the unknown. Third, it is not sight unseen. JA has a 30 day return policy and if you are not happy, you send it back. So you can see and assess the diamond in person before finalizing the sale, as it were. Spend a little time on PS, do some searches on James Allen. It will allay your fears, I have no doubt.

13bravo

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the quick feedback! I am definitely starting to feel more comfortable!

Bella123

Rough_Rock
Hi 13Bravo,

I think your IS looks great!! I did receive mine yesterday and it also looks good. The tools on PS (HCA, IS image, etc.) definitely make me feel more comfortable buying a diamond online, not to mention the advice of so many experts!!! At least we have some way of seeing the diamond beyond the picture alone.
1.gif
When I was looking at stones in B&M stores, even poor stones looked fabulous because of the lighting they use, so I''m happy to have additional tools that will help me decide which one to choose.

Your wife will be so amazed and what a wonderful gift to give her! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary!!

Congrats again and best of luck!!

Bella

13bravo

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much Bella!

I picked the ring up on Wednesday and I have to tell you, it looked even better than I had imagined. It was AMAZING! The diamond, the setting, they are just wow, wow, WOW! The thing was exploding off of her finger and she was breathless and speechless.

If I can get a picture that comes close to doing it justice I will post here for everyone to see. But I couldn't be more pleased...it is huge and gorgeous!

Thank you to EVERYONE on pricescope that helped me through these STRESSFULL (LOL) few weeks...I couldn't have done it without you, all of you...not just the info but the support, you are all THE BEST!

13Bravo

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/19/2010 1:18:24 PM
Author: 13bravo
Thank you so much Bella!

I picked the ring up on Wednesday and I have to tell you, it looked even better than I had imagined. It was AMAZING! The diamond, the setting, they are just wow, wow, WOW! The thing was exploding off of her finger and she was breathless and speechless.

If I can get a picture that comes close to doing it justice I will post here for everyone to see. But I couldn''t be more pleased...it is huge and gorgeous!

Thank you to EVERYONE on pricescope that helped me through these STRESSFULL (LOL) few weeks...I couldn''t have done it without you, all of you...not just the info but the support, you are all THE BEST!

13Bravo
You did great, many congratulations to you both and enjoy your stunning ring!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results