shape
carat
color
clarity

Purrfect Pear Antique Cushion, final ring pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
You may remember my antique cushion from Old World Diamonds 1.75 carat, 7.69 x 6.89 x 4.70, VS2, M .

Here is the original thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-new-antique-cushion-cut-in-the-making.87912/

I sent it off to Wink at Winfields to have it set in the Vatche Alexa. Without further ado, here is a pic taken by Winfields (I don't have a digi cam for hand shots)

I
30.gif
it very much. In terms of fire and flash, it blows the pear away. As an M, there is a definite antique candlelight color to the diamond.

Winfields was super easy to work with. It was a great experience, I highly recommend them.

Edwards-ring.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one beautiful ring PP. Love the setting, it is gorgeous. I hope you can post hand shots, you have to have someone take pictures for you.

Linda

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! That is one incredibly, totally, amazingly gorgeous ring! I adore the stone, the M color is a favorite of mine in antique cuts (I''m totally biased though). The setting you picked is one I''ve loved forever, it was on my short list of ones I was considering, in fact.

Basically it''s like... perfect. I hope you''re thrilled with it! (You''ve GOT to get a cheapie digital camera- we need more pics
9.gif
)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Beaaaautiful!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE it!! The stone is to die for! And the setting -- I have it too! So, obviously I love it!
30.gif
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Beautiful diamond, and I''ve always loved that setting :)

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Coming out of lurkdom to congratulate you on an absolutely gorgoeous diamond and for having fabulous taste in settings! I love that there is a setting named after me! Maybe when I''m ready for a new sparkly, someone will have come out with the Purrfectpear setting!

9.gif
Alexa

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the diamond, LOVE the setting... LOVE IT!!!!! its perfect!! congratulations!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
* swoon*
30.gif
3.gif
cheerleader1.gif
runaround1.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 1:26:33 PM
Author: jayrenay9
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE it!! The stone is to die for! And the setting -- I have it too! So, obviously I love it!
30.gif
30.gif
Yes I know. It was very helpful to see actual hand shots prior to ordering. I loved your ring.

It''s hard to describe, but the Alexa is MUCH more delicate in real life than it looks in pics don''t you think? I was surprised at how dainty it was. The width of the shank is narrow, and the undercarriage goldwork is downright petite.

I drool a little each time I look down (but don''t tell anyone).

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh p, it's absolutely stunning! Really, just purrfectly scrumptious.
30.gif
36.gif

Now, WHY don't we have a digi cam?? Get one, pronto. It's against PS rules to post such lovelies without handshots.
11.gif

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE that ring!!!!
30.gif
It''s stunning. You are going to get a LOT of compliments on it.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 1:42:35 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Yes I know. It was very helpful to see actual hand shots prior to ordering. I loved your ring.

It''s hard to describe, but the Alexa is MUCH more delicate in real life than it looks in pics don''t you think? I was surprised at how dainty it was. The width of the shank is narrow, and the undercarriage goldwork is downright petite.

I drool a little each time I look down (but don''t tell anyone).
I think that''s all rings. These shots magnify everything, sometimes to almost horrendous proportions!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Puurty!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE... did i say LOVE, that antique cushion?

Be sure to wear a bib to catch all that drool
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! A great setting for a beautiful stone!! Congratulations!!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, thank you lovely PS friends. Your compliments are making me blush
12.gif

One of my coworkers is in Seattle for the week, but she''ll get back next week and I''ll borrow her digicam.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a gorgeous setting. When I looked at the pic before I read the post I thought the whole ring was an antique. It''s perfect!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, PP - this is just GORGEOUS! I love the setting - one of my friends has it and it''s just incredibly delicate and lovely in person!

I wish you had a digi cam - I''m so looking forward to real life shots of it! And the rest of your amazing collection!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
wow.. that is a gorgeous stone. I''ve also never seen that setting.. it''s soo pretty. Really love the shape of the halo. The pics are going into my "when i win the lotto" folder.

Do you have a scanner? just take some normal pics and scan them in if you do!! Even a phone camera!! I''d really love to see a handshot.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

You must find a camera and post hand shots. You must, you must, you must!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. The shape of the halo is really interesting, never seen one like that before. It looks great!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock

When it comes to cell phones apparently I''m a bit technically challenged.

20.gif
39.gif
I took a couple of pics, emailed them to myself, and they were sooooo blurry. Seriously blurry, as in don''t bother to post blurry.

Is there a trick to cell phone pics? I have a Motorola razor.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I had that phone and it does take terrible pics
7.gif

only thing i can think of is zooming out, decreasing the brightness (use the arrow keys on the phone) then editing it in a picture program to make it sharper. I had to do that everytime i used it.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Your stone is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and looks RIGHT at home in your gorgeous new setting! Congratulations!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 5:29:25 PM
Author: purrfectpear

When it comes to cell phones apparently I'm a bit technically challenged.

20.gif
39.gif
I took a couple of pics, emailed them to myself, and they were sooooo blurry. Seriously blurry, as in don't bother to post blurry.

Is there a trick to cell phone pics? I have a Motorola razor.

SNAG SOMEONE OFF THE STREET WHO LOOKS LIKE THEY APPRECIATE BLING! Tell them it's an EMERGENCY (it is!).

Your ring is stunning, by the way. MORE PICS soon please!

LS

That was very fast by the way, based on your original thread start-date!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very elegant--love it!

cheers--Sharon

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
that is really beautiful. it is a little warm, but you are right, it adds to the antique look

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
OH WOW! What a stupendous ring! I adore everything about it! The stone is amazing, and I have always loved that setting.

You lucky lucky PurrfectPearAntiqueCushion!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results