shape
carat
color
clarity

Purrfect Pear Antique Cushion, final ring pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Girl, you know you aren''t going to get away with that.

We don''t care if it''s a good camera! We just care that you SHOW US THE RING!!!

You know CVS has a really cool one time use camera... we got them for vacations... you return it and they give you a disc...

It looks fabulous!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
PP, that is incredible. I love the warmth in the stone. It definitely made my jaw drop.

sds061

Rough_Rock
very pretty and very unique!!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh! Oooooh! What a magnificent cushion and that setting is just perfection with it! I think it looks very delicate, even in the gimongo photos and the detail work is delicious. Congratulations! I can''t wait to see more of it!

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your ring! Beautiful!

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
When you wrote in my green sapphire ring thread that you had received a "Vatche antique cushion," you left out a few adjectives -- like jaw-dropping, and spectacular...
30.gif

I totally understand what you were saying about the delicateness of the setting. It shows off your center diamond perfectly! I would love to see more pictures!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG that is just absolutely stunning PP, I can''t wait to see handshots of that amazing beauty.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous. More pictures please.
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that came out beautiful! Oh go borrow a camera!! We need handshots!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
The beautiful color is my very favorite part. I love antique M stones. The candlelit color is just so romantic!

Mrs.2Artists

icekid

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
tasty stunning gorgeous! I have been in looooooove with that setting for a long time, and it compliments your stone perfectly. Congrats!

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
It''s purrrrfect!!!
2.gif

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
Btw, this beauty qualifies for inclusion in the cushion halo thread! So please post it here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/post-your-cushion-halos-here.88177/

9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is really beautiful!!! I think the setting has just the right look for an antique stone! I''ll look forward to seeing more pictures!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! That setting is one of my all time faves and your cushion is gorgeous, too. Congratulations!

P.S. And go out and buy yourself a digital camera! We need to see all your jewels!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love it PP! Gorgeous stone and setting! Love those surprise diamonds!
30.gif
36.gif

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful stone and setting! PP -- I love your taste. Not your basic solitaire! Please, please, please get a cheap little digicam so we can see hand shots. Pretty pretty please???

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT.....congratulations on an awesome ring!!!!

Lori

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Again, thank you for your gracious compliments. My coworker returns Monday, so I''ll have her bring in her digicam Tuesday. My attempts with my Razor camera phone were too pathetic
7.gif

While we''re at it, we''ll take pics of the Tourmaline and the Pear solitaire too.
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh la la! That turned out beautifully! I can''t want to see hand shots, and also your tourmaline and pear pics.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is just wonderful!!!!! Just brings such a warm feeling, and has old-world charm!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2008 6:32:12 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Again, thank you for your gracious compliments. My coworker returns Monday, so I''ll have her bring in her digicam Tuesday. My attempts with my Razor camera phone were too pathetic
7.gif

While we''re at it, we''ll take pics of the Tourmaline and the Pear solitaire too.
36.gif
Well that''s good to hear. I will admit to feeling a wee bit grouchy when I saw only the two vendor pics! Haha...Just kidding...sort of... Your cushion is a gorgeous stone. I really love the facets! The setting you chose is perfect for it! Looking forward to pics!
9.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I LOVE that, PP!!!! Cant wait to see hand shots!!! Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh My Stars!!!!! What an incredible ring!! I really hope you can manage to show a couple of pictures on this thread since your ring is so beautiful! Can you borrow a friend''s camera? The shape and facets of your stone are gorgeous!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oh purrfectpear, your new ring is so lovely! What a wonderful addition to your already-gorgeous collection. I love the warmth of the stone, and the setting fits it beautifully.

Oh mah gawd, I soooooo wanted that stone !!!!

Serioulsy, I watched that stone forever....
30.gif

I love what you did with it.. it''s GAWGEOUS !

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
In the words of the late, great Harry Carey, "Holy Cow!" I love, love, love the warmth in the stone and that is an incredible setting. I can''t wait to see the hand-shots!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOO
30.gif
30.gif
I love it!!!!!!!!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
more pictures please!
just gorgeous!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results