shape
carat
color
clarity

Puppy name ideas, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How cute are you?? Love that pic, thanks for sharing!!! They look comfy and cozy with their mommy!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
monarch, you are adorable too! Haha...Daisy was def. my choice, and I thought I had a great reason all worked out. I love that Maya has a middle name too, she actually has a couple, but I did like it though we just call her Maya. Little Daisy is a love and Milo will take great care of her! Congrats!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monnie - you still look gorgeous! Thanks for the pics, your pup babies are so precious!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Lorelei! This puppy thing is just as exhausting as I remembered from Milo''s puppy days, lol!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Monarch,

Daisy and Milo are too cute for words, as are you! What fun!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Kimberly! How are your footsies doing after that walk, btw?

She really is just a little bundle of joy...Milo loved her the first night, and now he''s just kind of freaked out, like, "when will she go home?" as the rest of his play dates do, LOL! We''ve experienced many minor "accidents" so far, but she is also already adept at climbing and descending stairs, so it''s hard to catch her in the act unless we are totally timing her feedings/waterings and taking her right outside. The weather here is certainly not conducive to outdoor potty times--it''s drizzling and chilly--even Milo, the big bro, wants to avoid going outside at all costs until he absolutely has to. But we knew what we were in for, and accidents happen, so it hasn''t been too terrible. She is really just adorable. Monday and today were hard for me being at work and not being able to spend every waking minute with her...I swear she''s already grown and I HATE that. I remember telling DH about Milo: "when will he stop growing? he''s so cute, I don''t want him to get any bigger" every week of his puppyhood! LOL!

So we are having fun with her...luckily DH works from home a lot so he has been able to take over when I haven''t been around. She really is just precious but I''m enjoying my time here on the computer and not worrying while she''s upstairs with DH!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*Bump* for Christa

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Monarch! I totally missed this one! I had no idea the puppy names thread was full of adorable beagle baby pics.
5.gif

She is *so* cute I can hardly stand it! And I love the name (believe it or not, I have a human friend named Daisy Mae). Gotta go with that first instinct, I think. We decided on Frodo''s name months before we got him (husband is a huge LOTR fan, and a hobbit name for a beagle seemed fitting), and the silly thing is we picked a male at least partially so we could name him that.
20.gif

Love the pics, but I''m not showing my husband and kids.
9.gif
They totally think we need another one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results