shape
carat
color
clarity

PSer Inspiration - Diamond Wedding Band

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
I am excited to share my PS journey... it began with a photo of a legendary PSer posted (that ended up on Pinterest) and the antique wedding (eternity, round cuts) she found, lost to another, and then was able to purchase for herself. The design was extraordinary. At the same time, I had been unhappy with the style of my wedding band - (12) .25ct princess cut diamonds in a plain, platinum channel setting. It did not compliment my bespoke Radiant center stone e-ring.

I knew when I saw the her photo, I had to find a craftsman that could adapt the vintage design for me. Enter VERSTOLO... known for their redesigns (as well as premium diamond rentals for weddings and special occasions). I had been following them on Instagram and was impressed with the talent of their bench jewelers and the video detailing of before-and-after pieces. I sent them a photo of the original antique ring, Lauren of Verstolo responded and then provided a sketch by the craftsman. After two Facetime calls, I approved it and within a few weeks I had my own bespoke wedding band that gives me joy every day now. 1PS_Antique Inspiration.jpg PS_2A_Original Band.JPG PS_2B_Original Band.JPG PS_3_My New Vintage Wedding Band.JPG PS_4_E-ring and new wedding band.jpg

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that's a glow-up! So much more complementary to your ER. Enjoy wearing it!!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
I am excited to share my PS journey... it began with a photo of a legendary PSer posted (that ended up on Pinterest) and the antique wedding (eternity, round cuts) she found, lost to another, and then was able to purchase for herself. The design was extraordinary. At the same time, I had been unhappy with the style of my wedding band - (12) .25ct princess cut diamonds in a plain, platinum channel setting. It did not compliment my bespoke Radiant center stone e-ring.

I knew when I saw the her photo, I had to find a craftsman that could adapt the vintage design for me. Enter VERSTOLO... known for their redesigns (as well as premium diamond rentals for weddings and special occasions). I had been following them on Instagram and was impressed with the talent of their bench jewelers and the video detailing of before-and-after pieces. I sent them a photo of the original antique ring, Lauren of Verstolo responded and then provided a sketch by the craftsman. After two Facetime calls, I approved it and within a few weeks I had my own bespoke wedding band that gives me joy every day now. 1PS_Antique Inspiration.jpg PS_2A_Original Band.JPG PS_2B_Original Band.JPG PS_3_My New Vintage Wedding Band.JPG PS_4_E-ring and new wedding band.jpg

Thank you so much!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that's a glow-up! So much more complementary to your ER. Enjoy wearing it!!

Thank you! I could not be happier with the design and comfort!

Beautiful band, and I also love your ering setting - so unique and beautiful!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock

Thank you! (I love your term "glow-up!!!)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful transformation & a gorgeous looking set!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful transformation & a gorgeous looking set!

Thank you! I know I made the right right design decision because I enjoy looking at it everyday.

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
A BIG shout-out to PSer asscher_girl - from your 2010 post... you inspired me :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results