shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Mommy thread with toddlers 12-36 months

lili

Ideal_Rock
Jas12--
I know J gets flare-up or her skin gets rough if she''s not cleaned really good after her meal.
I don''t know how dirty Co gets when he eats...but J can get really messy and sometimes her food gets on her chair.
Anyway, if she''s not wiped down completely (sometimes the caretaker doesn''t know that she''s been sitting in a wet chair and she''s dry by the time she finish her meal),
the back of her legs will have a rash and dry patches.
Same goes for her arms too. Basically any place that food juices will drip down on.

Burk--
Good luck w/ the elimination diet.
How long do you have to do it for?
Until you are done w/ BFing?

Janine--
Wow, 9 lb baby!
A friend of mine birth a 9 lb baby too.....and she''s 5''4".
She was a tough cookie and insisted on pushing the baby out when the dr wants to wheeled her to the emergency room.
My cousin had a 9lb baby too and she was 4''9".
So I guess it is doable.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
lili - he ate some banana for me last month, but now won''t have anything to do with it, even mashed, yet he likes banana out of a jar. He did snag a raisin from DH last night and ate that, so I don''t know what his problem is! We''ll just keep trying...

snlee - thanks! I just see them all posting over there about sleep deprivation, all the feedings, and it makes me tired! Kyle''s been STTN since 8 weeks, so it''s been a LONG time (like 9 months
3.gif
). I wouldn''t have thought it''d be that easry to move on and forget.

Tacori - Your T sounds like such a little character! I wonder what she''s going to be like as an adult, she sounds very independant!

puffy - have fun with the double Bob
9.gif
. And that''s awesome that you fit back in your clothes already!

jas - hummus is a good idea, I haven''t tried that yet. He did eat a bit of sour cream and refried beans the other night, so we might be starting some progress.

burk - Kyle was just shy of 9 pounds, but came out the "trap door"
20.gif
. My 5''4" mother pushed out an 11 pounder, so I guess anything is possible! I hope it goes smoothly for you.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Janine-9 lbs is big for a first baby. jake was 9 lbs but he was #3 for me and actually my easiest L&D and recovery. But I can''t imagine on baby #1...

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
tacori that''s funny about T''s family tree. maybe she'' trying to tell you that she wants a sibling.

lili haha, i don''t know about writing stories, but i''m trying to get him to write his name first, then i love you mommy. haha. i think when i was preggo with noah, i was a lot better in terms of eating right and working out, and i started at the gym 2 weeks PP so it wasn''t too hard this time to get back into shape. funny thing is, i don''t mind going to the gym either.

jas12 hope Co''s eczema is getting better. poor guy. B has eczema pretty bad for awhile, but it just stopped flaring up all of a sudden. i thought fort sure, it would get bad these few months, but hopefully it''ll stat away.

janine thanks...i bought some jeans, non-nursing tops, and shoes. and some more gym gear. haha. i do about 40 min of cardio then some free weights. and i follow a yoga DVD at home when the kids are sleeping..i do about 45 min each night of the DVD. sometimes i don''t even do weights...just an hour of cardio, or a step class.

burk thanks! B was just calling me his wife today at safeway. he was helping put the groceries down so i said thank you for helping mommy. he responded with, "you''re very welcome my lovely wife." where do kids get this stuff??? the clerk was just about in tears from laughing.

mustang thanks...we have the single BOB as well and i loved it to death. now we''re handing that down to some friends. how is your little man doing?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So major pain that T still wants me to carry her in public. She is getting SOOO heavy! She pretends she is shy but says hi to EVERYONE who makes eye contact with her. We ran errands today and she is getting the hang of asking the bank teller for a sucker.

puffy, I officially hate you. My body LOVES my love handles. They are still holding strong after 2+ years! Year for getting out with both boys!

lili, she didn''t draw them. When you see it you will understand. They are cutouts and she might have colored them. Can''t remember. But it is very clear that there are two daddies and no mommies. Oh well. Haha. T has dry patches/skin too. I think it is pretty common for their age.

Jas12, not sure WHAT she thinks about. She is a funny girl for sure. Hope everything is going better for you!

Janine, she seems to be better. No matter what she always plays hard. Even when she is sick. T loves to color but her drawings are still just scribbles.

Burk, she seems dryer. Her eyes were running so bad for a few days. She looked really sick.
15.gif
I know I have been lucky with her so far (health wise)

MG, I don''t know what she''ll be like. Kinda terrifying. Haha. She has ALWAYS been tough and independent.

Hope all the other mommies are doing well!

lili

Ideal_Rock
MustangGal--
J was like that w/ the jar and real banana too.
I guess the texture is different even if you mashed the whole banana real well.
Just give him some time.
J squished more banana than I care to remember.
Kyle is at daycare right? Do they serve them fruits there?
I think peer pressure or just seeing other kids eating solids help J w/ trying.

MrsS--
9lbs baby for any pregnancy is big! ^.^
It amazes how some moms are able to push something that big out.
I remember seeing J at 9 lb next to a newborn at 6.5 lbs when we were at a lactation nurse office.
J was gargantuan compared to that little baby.

Oh, forgot to say that those were my friend''s and cousin''s first babies too.

Puffy--
All B needs to perfect to say "i love you mommy" are 5 letters: I *heart shape* U MOMMY
Wow, you are really dedicated to your workout.
That''s good....not only do you get back in shape fast, but you''ve got the energy to keep up w/ your 2 boys.

Tacori--
haha...I know they were cutout.
I figured that the cutout for a mommy would be in a dress....and if T doesn''t see you in a dress often, she''ll pick the one w/ the pants :D

Poor you...but too funny about T pretending to be shy so she can get out of walking in public.
How much does she weigh?
It''s time like this that I''m happy J is just over 20lbs.
It''s already a struggle for me to hold her for an extended period of time right now.
And forget about putting her in the carseat.
I told her that if she gets any heavier, she''ll have to climb in the seat herself.
She can do it now, but of course she doesn''t want to
40.gif

Hehe, T and J are the same.
Play hard even when they are sick.
That''s why we were really concern when she had roseola last week.
Even tylenol wasn''t enough to relieve her and she pretty much slept the whole day.
I hate those runny eyes symptoms.
Sounds like T is recovering.

Happy weekends to all the mommies and kiddies.
Hope the weather (at least in CA) let up so that we can take the kiddies out.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lili, oh I get it now! Who knows what she was thinking. Maybe some other kid picked two mommies so that was all that was left. I think T is close to 30lbs. SOOOO heavy. Guess she is lazy though. BTW T is tough at school. Her teacher said she is territorial but quickly added that it was normal. Haha. She is the new kid so I think it is funny. Glad J is better. I agree, we need a new video.
2.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
tacori so cute that T pretends to be shy...B is like that too. but he will literally flag someone down to say hi then when they say hi, he will start to act like a shy one. haha...so she likes her suckers eh? now, i''m just hoping that my body will stay this way and not get bigger, just smaller..not too much smaller or i''ll need a new wardrobe. DH asked why i''m working so hard to get back in shape when we''re going to have a 3rd SOON...i just rolled my eyes and pretended to not hear him.

lili haha, keeping up with B is a workout in itself. but i am lucky he likes to be at the gym and play there. if i don''t feel like going and he wants to, then we''ll go. i told B that as soon as he writes i love mommy, he has to do it all the time and leave me notes everywhere. haha. he did leave me a note with "hi" on it. haha. how is J? definitely hoping for a stop in the rain...i hate having to put on rain gear. and B loves to step in puddles and splash it on himself, so not fun!

have a great weekend mommies!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay, so I just had to share with you mommies. We took all the kids swimming tonight. When we were done, I got out of the pool with Jake and hubby stayed in with the girls. I took Jake to the locker room and got us both dressed and then went back into the pool area so hubby could take Jake with him and I could get the girls dressed. I made the mistake of putting Jake down b/c he took off faster than I could keep up and went right back into the pool, fully clothed. The pool has a 0 degree entry so he walked right it and keep going until he was shoulder deep in the water. Hubby was only a few feet away and Jake was making his way towards his daddy. It was hilarious other than the fact I did not have a second set of clothes. Thankfully, I did have another dry diaper and it''s not super cold here so it wasn''t too bad going outside. I just wish we had it on video b/c it really was funny.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
D started walking today!
36.gif
He''s so cautious and takes very small steps but I''m sure he''ll get the hang of it very soon. I''m thrilled he waited to walk when mommy and daddy were there! My parents were there too. I kept worrying that I would miss his first steps! We actually got a video of his first steps, which I posted on fb. So excited for a weekend full of walking!

MrsS, how funny! Would have been so cute to get a video of it happening. Thank goodness for an extra diaper and glad it wasn''t too cold!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
snlee-YAY for D walking!! such a huge milestone.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
MrSS--OMG, that's is hilarious! What a monkey
9.gif
I can just picture it. What were the reactions of the others in the pool? Glad it wasn't too cold. If that happened to me i would have to call for reinforcements. Oh the moments you wish you could have captured!

So my update. My gut reaction with Co's rash was that he did not have eczema so i spent 2 hours waiting at our busy community walk in clinic last night for a second opinion. He was looking worse and worse despite the steroid and antibiotic and i was getting panicky about it. So while we were waiting a boy of about 7 came in and sat across from us and i noticed right away that he had a rash that was presenting similar to co's (but not as bad). I spent about 15 min trying to inconspiciously get good looks at it. So i finally decided to ask his mom. I said something like " this is probably not polite or appropriate, but i just have to ask if you are bringing your son in for that rash" She said yes, and admitted that she was trying to look at Co's hands too b/c she was thinking the same thing and that her son's rash started on his legs this aft (same place co's did). So we met with the dr. and he was really concerned about some auto-immune thing at first and had me break out in a cold sweat, but then he did a bunch of 'tests" (like scraping the red areas, pressing on them, looking at the pattern etc.) and confidently diagnosed it as a case of Erythema Multiforme (basically a type of sever hives i think) with an unknown trigger. I told him about the other boy and asked if it could be triggered by a virus and he was interested in that and said that for sure it could be, and more cases may start showing up very soon. When i googled it, i got an american mom's blog that was reporting something similar, so that's why i am posting about it in detail now...in case anyone else comes across it.
There is a small chance it will be chronic for him, or could signify something more serious, so we have to keep a close eye, but all we can do now is give him Claritin to prevent itching and wait it out 4 to 6 weeks!!!
14.gif
Very weird, but i am hoping it is just a virus. If this were eczema we would really have a problem on our hands.
i am so pissed at my fam dr. She is going to be getting a nasty call from me on monday.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Snlee--three cheers for walking!!! I think Co and D walked about the same time and i remember being just thrilled, thinking it would never happen! Watch out, he''ll be running in no time!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
lili
Glad J is fully recovery. How sneaky that she knows to ask for food to stay up late. LOL.
M is doing ok on her bed for sleeping. We have to lie down with her to fall asleep, and some nights are better than others. She loves climbing onto her bed during the day.
Jett probably does have something to do with Jet Li. DH had always said it''s a cool name since we were dating, and I just think it looks better with two t''s. The other MN he liked was Jax, but I thought the Jare sound in the first name is too similar.

puffy
Yay for being back to pre-preggo size. I am envious. I''ll be lucky if I lose the love handle by 9 months.
I am so impressed with B on all his developments. He is so advanced. Our nephews can barely write letters at 3, and B just turned 2.
Can''t believe Noah is already 1 month old.
M is doing ok on her bed. We are not holding her, but we have to lie down with her until she falls asleep.

Tacori
Hope Miss T feels better. Glad she is still playing despite not feeling well.
So funny about the two Daddies. Maybe lili is onto something.
So cute that T pretends to be shy.

MrsS
LOL on Jake walking right into the pool with his clothes.

Burk
We are as ready as we''ll be for the baby. I am getting a bit anxious since there''s no progress yet, and I didn''t get to go walking like I wanted. Seems like the storm is gone, so I''ll start walking tomorrow.
You think Kade will be early? I think boys usually weigh more at birth than girls. You think he''ll be a 9 pounder?

snlee
Yay for D walking. How awesome that he waited for Mommy and Daddy to be home before he took the steps.

I forgot to mention that M can poke food with forks now. When my parents were in town last weekend, we gave her the plastic fork to play and she surprised us by actually picking up the food and putting it in her mouth. She isn''t very good at it, but it''s a start.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Jas12
I am glad you took Co to the community clinic, and the dr. figured out what the rash was. Are you going to consider changing family dr.? I would be so upset with her.

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
JAS12: i''m just quickly perusing, but i just read your update... if it''s EM, try not to worry too much. it''s actually fairly common. does he have any blisters or spots that look like targets (very characteristic)? is it on the palms/soles? the MOST common cause is herpes, but prob not in a 21 mo-old!! :) almost always caused by some virus, though most of the time, we can''t pinpoint which one. did they do any tests for walking pneumonia (mycoplasma)?? also, often caused by strep...did they do an ASO (blood test) or throat swab? if it is EM, it will usually heal completely within about 3 weeks, so hang in there!!!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Jas, sorry to hear about Co''s rash. I''m not a toddler, but I just had something pretty similar. I had a virus, complete with red, itchy, all over (and I mean ALL over) rash. Antihistamine is helping, but it''s taking it''s time about clearing up. If it''s any help, I found oatmeal baths to be really soothing. Throw a handful of oatmeal in a really, really hot tub, then stir it round and get in when it''s cool enough.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jas-I''m so glad you went with your gut and got a second opinion! I hope it clears up for Co quickly!

qt-Jake just started really using a fork to poke his foods. I always offered him one but he would usually opt to just put it down and use his fingers which are much faster at getting the food into his mouth. M will get the hang of it in no time and it''s cool that she showed interest!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
lili~Thanks! The elimination diet has been much harder for me than I was prepared for....I''ll live, though!
2.gif
I''ll continue with it until Kade''s 3-4 weeks and then if he''s doing well the plan is to slowly add back in. I''ll start with diary and if he continues to do well then add corn. If he doesn''t do well when I add back in, I''ll be on the diet the entire time I BF.

mgal~Kyle was a big boy! I am preparing myself for a large boy but would love to be wrong! The woman''s body is amazing...your mother is a champ!
2.gif

puffy~I bet the clerk was telling her co-workers about B calling you his wife all day! So cute!

Tacori~My T pulls the "shy" act in public too. So glad T is on the mend! I still can''t believe you had to wake her at 11!! I''m jealous. My T went down late late (for her-9pm) last night because DH and I were out to dinner with my sister and BIL so my MIL was babysitting and she was still up at 7:30 this morning!
7.gif

mrss~That is too funny about Jake in the pool!!

snlee~YAY for D!!!
36.gif

Jas12~So glad you followed your instincts and got a second opinion. Hope Co is doing better soon!

QT~I bet you have that little man in your arms soon-regardless of your current progress! I doubt Kade will be early. I''ve resigned myself to the fact that I''ll be preggo for a few more weeks. My doc did say he''d induce me if Kade wasn''t here on my due date and I''ll be taking him up on that offer!! I hope he''s not 9 lbs but I''m preparing myself for a big boy!

Not much new around here. My MIL told me I look like I''m ready to pop yesterday, which was fantastic. But then I had a lunch date with girlfriends who all told me I look fabulous (even though I know they''re probably lying it made me feel better). The weather has been much better (40''s at least) and the snow is melting so we should be able to dig our hole for our house sometime in the next couple weeks once the new plans are finalized. We added square footage to the great room and changed a bit on the exterior. Can''t wait to see how they turned out and get going on the house!!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I''m off to volleyball practice!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2010 11:01:35 PM
Author: lover in athens
JAS12: i''m just quickly perusing, but i just read your update... if it''s EM, try not to worry too much. it''s actually fairly common. does he have any blisters or spots that look like targets (very characteristic)? is it on the palms/soles? the MOST common cause is herpes, but prob not in a 21 mo-old!! :) almost always caused by some virus, though most of the time, we can''t pinpoint which one. did they do any tests for walking pneumonia (mycoplasma)?? also, often caused by strep...did they do an ASO (blood test) or throat swab? if it is EM, it will usually heal completely within about 3 weeks, so hang in there!!!!
jas, obviously lia is the expert on this but wanted to let you know that I had erythema multiforme minor this summer. It manifested as blister-like sores all over my fingers, knees, ankles and elbows--nothing on the palms of my hands or feet. And some did look like targets--darker spot in the middle. My dermatologist didn''t do any other tests but told me it was viral and would go away on its own within 2-6 weeks. I was completely cleared up in less than 3 weeks. I was told I could take Benadryl if I was really uncomfortable because the ones on my fingers really did hurt but other than that, there was not much else to do. If Co is having any kind of pain or itching you might want to try children''s Benadryl if the Claritin doesn''t work. I was pretty freaked out by it when I was diagnosed and I''m sure it''s even scarier when it''s happening to your child but I''m here to let you know that it completely went away and I''ve had no issues since then. I will say that my case was very textbook--I had all the other symptoms such as general malaise, lack of appetite, aches and pains and my GP said it was just a virus but couldn''t explain the lesions. I''m glad I went to a derm and got a real diagnosis. It''s great that you got a second opinion as well. Trust that maternal instinct...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey mamas! T and I have had a lazy weekend! Don''t think we have left the house since Friday
38.gif
My girl is a funny girl. I really enjoyed spending time playing, singing, dancing, coloring w/o dealing with errands, car seats, strangers, etc. She is better behaved at home. She has also become a HUGE peanut butter fan and has been eating 3 sandwiches A DAY (for lunch). Easy lunch to make though!

Puffy, she will usually say hi to anyone who makes eye contact. Most people like it but she has gotten a few dirty looks.
20.gif
Ummm I would totally buy a new wardrobe if I could get my darn body smaller. I think I have officially surrendered though. Your DH wants a lot of kids huh?

MrsS, that is so adorable and would have been great if you could have gotten it on video. Re-enact it!
2.gif

snlee, Yay for D!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I miss those first careful steps. SO cute.

Jas12, hope Co is okay. How scary. Glad you took him to the clinic.

Qt, hope you are having a great birthday and are enjoying your laptop. T can totally use a fork but usually refuses. It is so annoying.

Burk, I think it is her way of flirting. Haha. We woke her at 10:15 today.
24.gif
I have a sleeper. Can''t imagine when she is a teenager. I KNOW you look awesome. Ignore MIL.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
LIA and CUrly--thanks so much for the input. Makes me feel much better, curly, knowing it went away faster than expect and no repeat episodes.

LIA--a few questions for you, if you don''t mind. Should i let him continue eating what he was eating before (eggs, peanut butter, citrus, fish etc.) these were all foods that he was eating before with no problems whatsoever, so do you think it''s safe to assume that is not the cause?
He does not have any spots on the palms or soles. They are all over his legs, but largely clustered on the side of his thigh and on his arms, but more clustered on the outside of the upper arm and tops of his hands. Absolutely nothing on the trunk and neck or face. They do not look target like, but go away for a split second when pushed on and get really red in the bath. The claritin has taken a lot of the red away and it already looks to be fading.
No, he was not tested for anything else. We were just told to go in for blood work if he seemed to be getting worse.
He has a bit of a clear runny nose but is otherwise eating and acting normally and wasn''t itching much.

I''ve attached a picture (sorry guys, kinda gross) This is on this thigh, in the bath yesterday. Does it look like EM??

corashEM.jpg

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
JAS12: could definitely be EM...i really don''t want to be diagnosing over the internet (!), but a couple other questions for you.. has co had any abdominal pain or vomiting? any bloody stools or blood in the urine? has he complained about any pain in his knees or joints? (well, he''s kind of young to "complain" i guess, but any trouble walking??". something else the picture reminded me of is called henoch-schonlein purpura (HSP), which i THINK is more common in kiddos than EM. much more common to see on the legs and butt... the picture you posted would work for it, but also for EM...
regarding your questions, i would absolutely let him continue eating all those things he enjoys! and don''t worry about him not being tested for anything else. if it is EM, it probably is most likely from a virus and the testing would just be expensive and probably not give any more info (especially if he doesn''t have symptoms otherwise).

in ANY case, it''s great news that it''s fading! sounds like he''s probably already through the worst of it. you may never know exactly what it was, or what caused it (unfortunately that''s true in tons of dermatological cases--very frustrating!), but as long as he''s recovering it doesn''t really matter!!!

hope everyone else is doing well!!
xo,LIA

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Tacori~That''s so funny about the peanut butter. I can''t convince my T to even try it!!! She''s a weirdo, though, about textures and messes and she won''t go near it because she says it''s messy!! Sometimes I wonder if she''s not a little OCD. She seriously goes through probably 5-10 napkins per meal time!
20.gif
I am seriously not sure the last time I slept until 10. You do have a sleeper you lucky lady! What time does she go to bed? Oh, and thanks for the reassurance about my preggo self. I realize I am just that, pregnant, but do people really need to use terms like "pop" and "huge?" Seriously.

Jas12~Just wanted yuck to the stress this rash stuff is causing you! I hope it continues to get better!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
mrsS oh what a funny story of jake!!

snlee YAY for D!! i love the wobbly steps..so cute! before you know it, he''ll be running around every where.

jas12 so glad that you went to get a second opinion. hope Co is doing better. poor kid!!

qt i''m sure you''ll drop all the baby weight in no time. hope M continues to do better in her bed. is she still waking at night? everyone says that B is advanced, i''m like"really?!?" he first started to write letters on accident. he found one of our friend''s kid''s activity book that they left at our place and he started to look through it, and trace the letters. so i saw him doing it, and kinda taught him some letters and he''s been interested since. how are you feeling? almost time!!

burk YAY for getting started on the house soon!! you guys must be so excited and anxious. are you still playing volleyball? you look great which means your MIL must be crazy.

tacori sounds like you and T had a relaxing weekend! DH wants AT LEAST 3 kids...crazy guy!! i''m thinking i MIGHT be done. i love having my boys, all 3 of them, haha. and i would hate to feel like my time is being taken away from each of them with another newborn. but when B is in school, that might be another story. but for now, i keep telling DH at least another 2 years before i am ready. have you still been at the gym?

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
LIA--thanks so much! Don''t worry, i know you can''t really diagnose over the net, just curious as to what you think "off the record"
2.gif
. i am going to look up that other thing u mentioned. No he hasn''t had any tummy troubles or pains that i know of. Other than the runny nose he hasn''t had any symptoms of anything out of the ordinary. I do hope he is through the worst of it. I am not going to give him claritin today and see how he is by tomorrow. If he isn''t better after stopping the meds i''ll get him tested (won''t cost me anything-canadian-so i dont mind bringing him in for that if need be)

Sorry for all the me-centric posts everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
hi all,

a quick post to ask a question--I''ll be back later w/individual responses:

Any thoughts on how to deal with a 16 month old who clings to me when we are in social setting? A fair amount of it is normal I know, but C has mostly been at home with my mother and wkends with us, and due to the freezing weather, hasn''t been out and about that much. She is drawn to people and naturally sociable but when it''s a lot of people hovering she clings to me (which is fine) but when they talk to her or even worse want to carry her she leans as far away and wants nothing to do with them! It''s hard when it''s family b/c I''m always making excuses ("she''s tired, overhwhelmed"), but now it''s been several events in a row so I think people kind of stopped trying. I feel bad b/c some family don''t visit very often! She sometimes will even do this with DH if she''s not in comfortable surroundings (will only want me), it makes social events tiring for me!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Ha. So much for my resolution to post every day. I''m a terrible PSer. So sorry. I''m completely overwhelmed with two shows and trying to move in 2.5 weeks. DH will be out of town the week before we move, so my days are a little stressful right now. I miss you all, but will try to be here as often as possible.

I haven''t even kept up with all of your lives as much as I want. I''ll pop on later...I actually have TIME today to breathe and do that! :)

Miss y''all!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
puffy~Your DH is funny. My DH is claiming we''re done after this one and while most of the time I tend to agree (since I''m hugely preggo) I don''t think that''s a decision we''ll be making RIGHT NOW!
40.gif
We''re so excited to get going on the house! Hopefully it will go smoothly and therefore quicker than we are planning. Fingers crossed. I no longer play volleyball but I''m coaching here and there (2 practices a week). It''s fun to get out of the house but it''s way harder to bend over and get a ball than it used to be!
16.gif

janine~I wish I could give you a "magic" cure but I think it''s just a phase. I think continuing to put her in those situations so she reaches a comfort level is probably all you can do. Also, if someone is brave enough to "tough it out" and take her and have you get out of sight so she learns it isn''t that bad hanging out with someone other than mom
3.gif
. Maybe the others will have better advice!

Monday. Didn''t really feel like working today (let me rephrase-didn''t feel like getting dressed appropriately to work today. If I could work in lounge pants I think I''d be a happy camper!) and it doesn''t help that everyone keeps pointing out that I look ready to deliver and asks me when I''ll be done working!

lili

Ideal_Rock
Jas12--
Oh wow, that definitely does not look like ezcema.
I''m glad you followed your mother''s intuition and seek a second opinion!
Hope it goes away soon.
Poor Co
8.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results