carat
color
clarity

PS Las Vegas GTG 2013....thoughts

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1370479547|3459781 said:
I don't think Kenny is arguing, I think he's just trying to explain the situation.

Thank you. Exactly.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to all the door prize winners!!,beautiful pieces! ... :love: :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
vc10um|1370482848|3459828 said:
I finally snagged some decent pictures of my prize today on my good camera, so it's time to share!

Vera from Whiteflash satiated my inner colored-stone nut with as much information as she could on the very-hard to photograph sapphire. 6.5mm, ~1.30ct, natural sapphire with very good cut, but no documentation so it's assumed to be heated. The Verragio setting is lovely, and my favorite part is the rose gold wraps, followed closely by the scrollwork under the basket.

In the pictures she's playing well with my engagement ring, doncha think? And apologies for the nailpolish in the hand shot :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: ...the dry air in Vegas and on the flights did a number on my polish and I haven't gotten around to redoing them.

Enjoy!

(Oh, and MayK, I'm with SB...we need some "wrist stack" shots!)

Hey VC-

It was great meeting you at TGT and I have to say I really loved your door prize. It was gorgeous in person and sapphires are sooooooo hard to photograph. I'm going to have to go check out that line now at WF. I thought the curves on that ring were stunning and romantic. :love:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
SB621|1370483732|3459836 said:
Hey VC-

It was great meeting you at TGT and I have to say I really loved your door prize. It was gorgeous in person and sapphires are sooooooo hard to photograph. I'm going to have to go check out that line now at WF. I thought the curves on that ring were stunning and romantic. :love:

Back atcha, SB! Did you end up finding your earring back? Or did the carpet eat it? I'm thinking about having the ring resized for my left ring finger to wear on occasions when I'm not comfortable wearing my e-ring but want more than just my plain band...quite possibly with a rose gold rope band...or two!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
VC and Mayk, those prizes couldn't go to sweeter people!!! I love your braclet Mayk and the rose gold and VC, just stunning profile! :love: :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1370485495|3459854 said:
VC and Mayk, those prizes couldn't go to sweeter people!!! I love your braclet Mayk and the rose gold and VC, just stunning! :love: :appl:

I totally agree! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1370485688|3459857 said:
VC and Mayk, those prizes couldn't go to sweeter people!!! I love your braclet Mayk and the rose gold and VC, just stunning! :love: :appl:

+1 Love the Verragio sapphire ring, too, VC! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1370485688|3459857 said:

+1 Love the Verragio sapphire ring, too, VC! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's soooo beautiful! I thought it looked stunning on your hand! Congratulations again.

MrMiyagi

Rough_Rock
Thanks to the Pricescope team for a fun evening! Congratulations to the door prize winners!

It was certainly interesting to meet members of the industry at the event, as well as see so many jewelry fanatics in one room!

MrMiyagi

Rough_Rock
YT|1370379123|3458975 said:
Is anyone else sick? I don't know if I have food poisoning or if I have the flu.

I've been throwing up and umm... other stuff nonstop and I've never felt this kind of stomach pain in my life. It feels like I'm either giving birth to an alien baby or someone is stabbing me over and over with a knife... Started Monday morning. Was totally fine the whole weekend.

Yes! I got violently ill too. I started getting sick Monday morning as well, and pretty much spent all of Tuesday afternoon/evening in bed with the same symptoms! I haven't been this sick in a long time. I hope it was food related and not from something else... I thought things were supposed to stay in Vegas! :errrr:

Anyway I hope you feel better.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrMiyagi|1370489808|3459896 said:
Is anyone else sick? I don't know if I have food poisoning or if I have the flu.

I've been throwing up and umm... other stuff nonstop and I've never felt this kind of stomach pain in my life. It feels like I'm either giving birth to an alien baby or someone is stabbing me over and over with a knife... Started Monday morning. Was totally fine the whole weekend.

Yes! I got violently ill too. I started getting sick Monday morning as well, and pretty much spent all of Tuesday afternoon/evening in bed with the same symptoms! I haven't been this sick in a long time. I hope it was food related and not from something else... I thought things were supposed to stay in Vegas! :errrr:

Who are you?

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
There will be much more to come, but here is my D IF .30 door prize, which I plan to have set in a bezel and 15 inch chain... also provided by the wonderful wonderful James Allen

943668_10200507155974203_2007832637_n.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1370490616|3459898 said:

Who are you?

He's Mr. Jstarfireb! I finally convinced him to join PS after he met you all at the GTG.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jstarfireb|1370491731|3459905 said:

Who are you?

He's Mr. Jstarfireb! I finally convinced him to join PS after he met you all at the GTG.
Welcome Mr. Jstarfireb :wavey: we need more men on PS.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jstarfireb|1370491731|3459905 said:

Who are you?

LOL. You kicked him off of yours for good, eh? :lol:

Oh oh oh, you should be Holly Golightly!

After the meet, I want to change everyone's screen names. Matata is Mytatas, Enerchi is Enrique or Dory, and now I want to name you Holly.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missydebby|1370491673|3459904 said:
There will be much more to come, but here is my D IF .30 door prize, which I plan to have set in a bezel and 15 inch chain... also provided by the wonderful wonderful James Allen

Congrats again! And please de-lurk for good!!! :appl: :wavey: We all need a little bit more goose and Miss Debby around!

D

Deactivated member 42515

MrMiyagi said:

Hi! I hope you feel better!! I'm still running to the bathroom every hour or so. Sorry for the info peeps but its nature! Well... Nature going full force trying to kill me... It hasn't slowed down and now I am dehydrated really bad. DH bought me some Gatorade so I hope it does the trick. I'm super disoriented and can't really stand up without feeling dizzy.

So I hope you are feeling better! Dunno how long this poisoning thing lasts!! But it seems we didn't eat at the same places at all except the gtg. But I don't think that's where I got it.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT,hope you feel better soon.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Thanks DF! Just think, you could have been me right now! Lucky you!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1370499040|3459947 said:
Thanks DF! Just think, you could have been me right now! Lucky you!
Don't run out of toilet tissues... :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT do be careful.
If you are throwing up and have the squirts you can get dehydrated enough that your body will start extracting fluid from your blood.
Then it can get very serious.

That's happened to me when I got food poisoning in the Philippines.
They had to take me to the hospital where they put fluid back in my blood via an IV.
They said I was brought in right in the nick of time.

I do not know at what point you need medical care but I'd give your doctor a call and find out now.

D

Deactivated member 42515

kenny said:
YT do be careful.
If you are throwing up and have the squirts you can get dehydrated enough that your body will start extracting fluid from your blood.
Then it can get very serious.

That's happened to me when I got food poisoning in the Philippines.
They had to take me to the hospital where they put fluid back in my blood via an IV.
They said I was brought in right in the nick of time.

I do not know at what point you need medical care but I'd give your doctor a call and find out now.
Thanks for the concern Kenny. I'm just trying to figure how long these food poisoning symptoms go for... It started Monday morning and I still going into Wednesday night. I think I will call the doctor in the am. Thanks.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT, when did you leave Vegas? If you got sick Monday morning it probably was from the last thing you ate Sunday night unless it is a virus and not food poisoning.

MissyDebby...it was great to meet you and I LOVE your wonderful door prize!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
vc10um|1370484680|3459848 said:
Hey VC-

Back atcha, SB! Did you end up finding your earring back? Or did the carpet eat it? I'm thinking about having the ring resized for my left ring finger to wear on occasions when I'm not comfortable wearing my e-ring but want more than just my plain band...quite possibly with a rose gold rope band...or two!

Nope never found the earring back :(( but I'm pretty sure I'm going to reset the OEC's into bezels with miligraining at some point. I hardly ever wear earrings so this door prize actually really worked out for me!

Oh I love the idea of having it as an alternate ering, I might be slighly biased though as I do the same thing with my sapphire ring. And a rose gold rope band sounds marvelous. I think it will play up the sapphire color! I think JuneDesigns on Etsy has some pretty ones that are priced well.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
SB621|1370522948|3460028 said:
vc10um|1370484680|3459848 said:
Hey VC-

Nope never found the earring back :(( but I'm pretty sure I'm going to reset the OEC's into bezels with miligraining at some point. I hardly ever wear earrings so this door prize actually really worked out for me!

Oh I love the idea of having it as an alternate ering, I might be slighly biased though as I do the same thing with my sapphire ring. And a rose gold rope band sounds marvelous. I think it will play up the sapphire color! I think JuneDesigns on Etsy has some pretty ones that are priced well.

Oh sad! But those diamonds will look fabulous in miligrained bezels! And thanks for the heads up on JuneDesigns! I'll be sure to check them out after my wallet recovers from Paris in a few weeks!

madelise said:
::snip::

After the meet, I want to change everyone's screen names. Matata is Mytatas, Enerchi is Enrique or Dory, and now I want to name you Holly.

madelise, I toyed with the idea of officially changing my SN to "vacuum" thanks to you! :lol:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I hope you post some pictures of Paris!!! I'm so excited for you! Please eat a chocolate croissant for me!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
SB621|1370526231|3460062 said:
I hope you post some pictures of Paris!!! I'm so excited for you! Please eat a chocolate croissant for me!

This may be the easiest request to fulfill in the history of ever.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise said:
::snip::

madelise, I toyed with the idea of officially changing my SN to "vacuum" thanks to you! :lol:[/quote]

I have to admit that's what I think in my head anytime I see your name. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results