shape
carat
color
clarity

Protests To Trump's Anthem Slurs Grow To Nationwide Rebuke

E B

Ideal_Rock
Instead, he said, the league wants to help them in their political activism — in the face of President Trump’s sharp criticism of the quiet protests during “The Star-Spangled Banner” at numerous games this season.

“We spent today talking about the issues that our players have been trying to bring attention to. About issues in our communities to make our communities better,”

How about that. An appropriate response!

Oh, and:

Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 3.40.04 PM.png

Case closed.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is Tomi Lahren serious? Has this little twit listened to any of the protesters who have spoken out. Typical Fox News talking head, it never occurred to her to research the topic she is speaking about? SMDH

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I despise Lahren. Have you heard her horrible excuse for a "show"?? She is one of the worst people out there. My guess is that she's on her way to becoming as bad as kellyanne conjob. ugh.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've only seen her once on a talk show @lovedogs and I wasn't impressed. Listening to the video someone posted here of her just made me mad.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to post, my sister is going the way of how you were describing your Mom, increasingly intolerant, and out of touch. I relocated to a Southeastern town in NC, which is progressive and growing (I love it here!). I suggested for my sister to move down here. She lives in a lily-white Abercrombie and fitch type suburb of Chicago, but can barely make ends meet, and so lives with family members, which she complains about constantly. Honestly the quality of her life would be higher here; more single people her age, more things to do, job opportunities, plus it's affordable. She ended up sending me some text where she doesn't want to live somewhere like "the Watts riots could happen." Honestly, it was offensive. But if she has that kind of attitude where seeing more than a token black person is going to freak her out, better for her not to move down here.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much for patriotism. Black Air Force Academy cadets subjected to racial slurs. Black cadets who are willing to put their lives on the line to keep those of you safe who think it's unpatriotic to go on bended knee to protest racism.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ademy-head-tells-cadets-about-racism-on-campu

Just thought I would check back in on this since things seem to get forgotten about. It appears the cadet who reported it is the one who wrote the messages. He is now ousted from the Academy Preparatory School. I still agree with Lt. General Silveria's message that racism has no place there but it sure does not help the tension in our population when people make false accusations.

http://www.koaa.com/story/36788200/...ible-for-racist-messages-at-usafa-prep-school

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...itted-to-writing-racist-remarks-on-dorm-doors

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Just thought I would check back in on this since things seem to get forgotten about. It appears the cadet who reported it is the one who wrote the messages. He is now ousted from the Academy Preparatory School. I still agree with Lt. General Silveria's message that racism has no place there but it sure does not help the tension in our population when people make false accusations.

http://www.koaa.com/story/36788200/...ible-for-racist-messages-at-usafa-prep-school

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...itted-to-writing-racist-remarks-on-dorm-doors

What a stupid thing to do :doh:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CK should go knee in front of the WH 24/7. This idiot is suing the NFL for not having a job ...:wall:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a Betsy Ross flag like this one in front of my house. :praise:
Kaepernick can come over and kiss my ... :tongue:
BetsyRoss02-min.jpg

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a Betsy Ross flag like this one in front of my house. :praise:
Kaepernick can come over and kiss my ... :tongue:
BetsyRoss02-min.jpg
You think Kaepernick thinks you shouldn’t fly flags? My goodness your brain really is addled by right wing media.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You think Kaepernick thinks you shouldn’t fly flags? My goodness your brain really is addled by right wing media.
He can knee down on my front lawn while I play the Anthem.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results