shape
carat
color
clarity

Proofs are awful...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Miracles, I'm sorry you feel this way
8.gif
But I agree with the others that the pictures you posted are gorgeous! Your daughter and SIL look stunning and as Sha pointed out, your daughter loves them and that's what matters. I like the suggestion of having the photographer re-shoot to get full length pictures of your daughter's dress. Miracles, you're a creative lady- I'm positive you'll pull off getting a full album of beautiful pics *hugs*

MissManna

Rough_Rock
Miracles, I think the pictures are beautiful! Your daughter and her husband are both very photogenic, and it definitely shows. Hopefully when everything is cleaned up, you''ll come out with alot more photos than you originally thought! I am 99% sure I''m wearing that same dress for my wedding next year (I''m drive all the way to FL this weekend just to try it on!) and I hope I look even a quarter as good as your daughter!
9.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Honeslty - the pictures are absolutely stunning and your daughter and son in law - and you- are gorgeous! I am so sorry you are unhappy with the photos but I think they are fantastic ! You got some great shots!!! I hope my pictures turn out just as nice!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Miracles: all of those pictures you posted are beautiful and the collection of them seemed to tell the story of the day. No photog (even the best of the bunch) is going to get *every* shot. Perhaps like others have suggested the photog would be willing to take a portrait type shot to get your daughter in her wedding dress. I am sure that they want to make things right of you are not happy.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I can''t believe this thread revived itself. I guess that was for a reason.

I really am at peace with the pictures now. Being at peace with price of the album is still a work in progress.
14.gif

I didn''t post any of the bad ones because I wanted to post the best so I would get a wake up call and be grateful for the pictures that were taken. And it worked
36.gif
I avoid looking at the awful ones.
14.gif

I realize that we do have some amazing photographs and that we will get some of the ones redone and it will all be worth it in the end.

I just want to thank everyone for their support.

MissManna: I don''t know if you know what we went through to get that dress to look that way. I hope you will post pictures when you try on the gown if you do end up choosing it. I can help you upon ordering it now that we went through the grueling process with my daughter''s dress. That is a very tricky dress and I would be interested to see the sample you try on in Florida. Please keep me posted.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
I am sorry that you didn''t get the pics you wanted! I totally understand if you want to put the album on hold for a bit. I love some of the pics though...your daughter looks just like you and you both are gorgess! BTW where did she get her earrings! I love them! And of course...her dress....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
I think your daughter looks great and the pictures are lovely. I love the flowers in her hair. Are they real? I''m sorry that you didn''t get the pictures that you wanted. I know that you must have wanted to capture that wonderful day. You look so happy! I love your daughter''s dress too! Just amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results