shape
carat
color
clarity

princess cut diamond set in micropave band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AlexaLeigh

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I’ve been lurking on the boards for awhile, and since you all are so knowledgeable, I figured I’d see if you could give me some advice.

I currently wear a 1.88 carat princess cut engagement ring with tapered baguettes. I love my ring, but I’ve been having a hard time finding a wedding band that looks right with it. I love the delicate look of micropave bands, but I don’t like how they look with my e-ring. Lately I’ve been seriously thinking about re-setting my diamond into a micropave band, because I love the look of eternity wedding sets.
I would want my diamond set in a simple prong-set micropave half eternity band. The thinner the band, the better. Right now my setting is platinum, but I figure since the diamonds are basically all you see on a micropave setting, white gold would be fine for me. If anyone has a ring like this, can I see it? Also, approximately how much would a setting like this cost? Thanks in advance!

Daisi2112

Shiny_Rock
Do you have any pictures you can post of your ring? I think that will help a lot.

AlexaLeigh

Rough_Rock
I’m having trouble uploading a picture, but I figured out how to make it my avatar. Sorry!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a pear with the tappered baguettes...so I know what you mean about trying to find a wedding band to go
with it. I dont want the matching band because baguetts just dont have much bling. I think I have settled on
a 5 stone 1 ct anniversary band. Doesnt match but does have lots of bling! I also thought about resetting my
pear and I love the pave rings but I''m worried I''m a little too hard on my ring for paves. I have 2 pieces of
jewelry I''m not wearing due to missing stones (just havent got around to replacing them). I have seen lots of
pics of the type of setting you are talking about so I''m off to find them...

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For the life of me I can not find the picture I was thinking of that was of a big princess on a small pave (or pave like)
band....I did find a few shots for you to look at but they are not as big as your stone...

null
engring1.JPG

This is not a princess but the setting sounds sort of what you might be looking for. I''ll have to look later
my son wants on the computer
20.gif

lfaz_set1.jpg

One more...this is a cushion also with a halo but it is on a thin band like you are looking for.

IMG_0163_2.JPG

AlexaLeigh

Rough_Rock
thank you so much! I do love all those settings-- they are pretty much exactly what i was looking for. now i just have to talk to my fiance about re-setting my diamond! i hope it goes well!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I saw a princess in a ritani endless love recently... let''s see if I can find it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results