shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani classic/endless love with WF ACA Princess - finally arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

korie83

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone,

Just want to say thanks for all the good info I''ve gotten from this site and share with you the pictures of my newly arrived e-ring!

I haven''t gotten any of my own pics yet, so here are the ones sent from WF, i think she''s gonna love it!

Here are the diamond specs for those interested:

http://www.whiteflash.com/aca_princess/A-Cut-Above-Princess-cut-diamond-39300.htm

KorieAlmeida_120108.jpg

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, please come back with handshots...
30.gif

Idealistic

Shiny_Rock
Lovely!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
It''s perfect! She is going to love it!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Korie, that ring looks fabulous!!!!! The setting has such a delicate appeal. I can''t wait to see some more pictures!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh MY!
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that is SO pretty...
30.gif

Handshots please!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! She will love it!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely! Yes, please come back with hand shots!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! What a classic combo.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous Ring! Its so classic and delicate looking. I''d love it on my finger
1.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful. Is it an authentic Ritani or did WF make a replica? The only reason why I ask is cause I have the Ritani ering and I am looking for someone to make me a wedding band to match it.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting is pretty. Very delicate looking.

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
I love that setting! Beautiful ring!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunner! She is going to love it! Great choice!

korie83

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 6:11:24 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
It''s beautiful. Is it an authentic Ritani or did WF make a replica? The only reason why I ask is cause I have the Ritani ering and I am looking for someone to make me a wedding band to match it.

It is an authentic Ritani, are you considering getting the matching Ritani wedding band? If not, why not if you don''t mind me asking?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! She will be floored!!!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!! Can''t wait for the hands shots!!!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 7:27:09 PM
Author: korie83

It is an authentic Ritani, are you considering getting the matching Ritani wedding band? If not, why not if you don''t mind me asking?
Hi Korie,

I likely will end up getting a Ritani unless I can find a better deal elsewhere. I was quoted at 2600 CANADIAN for the band which is really high considering it is only .23 carats of diamonds and the price of platinum is so low. That is why I am shopping around but if I can''t find anything that looks exactly the same I will just splurge and get it. I also wanted to get two bands but at 2600$ there is no way!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a stunner for sure. She''ll be thrilled. Please come back with hand pics!! Great job!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! The Ritani settings are just so lovely and delicate. Can''t wait to see it on her hand!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
WOW! It is beyond beautiful! The diamond looks HUGE, especially when compared to the delicate band.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Woah. That is gorgeous!!!

korie83

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 8:58:34 PM

Hi Korie,

I likely will end up getting a Ritani unless I can find a better deal elsewhere. I was quoted at 2600 CANADIAN for the band which is really high considering it is only .23 carats of diamonds and the price of platinum is so low. That is why I am shopping around but if I can''t find anything that looks exactly the same I will just splurge and get it. I also wanted to get two bands but at 2600$ there is no way!

Wow 2600 IS alot! I am in Canada also, and I never expected the band would be so much (however I would probably go with white gold vs platinum). The Ritani endless love sure is expensive for such a small band and diamonds, but then again there is no other ring I would have rather purchased. I expect my gf will probably like the matching band as well, and might like the idea of getting 2... guess my band might have to be fairly simple :razz:

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/4/2008 8:22:56 PM

Date: 12/3/2008 8:58:34 PM

Hi Korie,

Wow 2600 IS alot! I am in Canada also, and I never expected the band would be so much (however I would probably go with white gold vs platinum). The Ritani endless love sure is expensive for such a small band and diamonds, but then again there is no other ring I would have rather purchased. I expect my gf will probably like the matching band as well, and might like the idea of getting 2... guess my band might have to be fairly simple :razz:
hey Korie,

The price of gold is a lot more reasonable .. I think around 1500$. I am sure she will love it too! I ADORE my ring! Are you in Toronto?

korie83

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/4/2008 8:24:24 PM
hey Korie,

The price of gold is a lot more reasonable .. I think around 1500$. I am sure she will love it too! I ADORE my ring! Are you in Toronto?

No I am in Edmonton, where did you buy your ring and where are you thinking of getting the band?

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/4/2008 8:54:50 PM

Date: 12/4/2008 8:24:24 PM
hey Korie,

No I am in Edmonton, where did you buy your ring and where are you thinking of getting the band?
There is only one jeweler that carries Ritani here - Damiani which is where my FI got my ring and where we will be ordering the bands.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its a gorgeous ring. Is it my eyes or is the band supposed to curve under the diamond...I am sure I can see a curve on the bottom part.

trishy

Shiny_Rock
i have this ring... and I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT!!! please show us handshots!!!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
ACA!!!
30.gif

30.gif
Princess
30.gif

...someone needs to mop me off the floor, please
9.gif

GORGEOUS. Just gorgeous

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results