shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope's new look

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it Andrey! Thank you for the breadcrumbs at the bottom!!! So much easier.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey, people's like score is still visible on the Ignore feature.

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 1.26.12 PM.png

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder if you have someone on 'ignore', and the ignored person like's your post, would you see it? Does it count in their 'like count'? :read:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey, people's like score is still visible on the Ignore feature.

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 1.26.12 PM.png
Well then you can see how popular the people are that you ignore. :lol:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:dance:

I thought the same thing, but figured he wouldn't see it if I posted it. :(

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks for proving my point about how certain PS member would use the ugly groupism Rah-Rah-Rah-for-my-side aspect of the Like system.

Time to put you back on ignore too.

Last edited:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for proving my point about how certain PS member would use the ugly groupism side of the Like system.

Time to put you back on ignore too.
Well that is not very nice. I was teasing you.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did someone say something?

:lol:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What? I couldn't hear anyone.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ignore function is so nice.

It's like church or elevators where nobody ever farts.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanx

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I was reading some old posts yesterday I clicked on the link to expand some old photos and the photos suddenly automatically started downloading to my computer rather than just appearing in a size large enough to see them. It doesn't do it with all the photos just some of them. I doubt the people that own them want people to be able to download their photos so easily.....

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey, what's the 'new like button'.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Do you mean the small red tag top right of a post?

That just a way to tell you you have not read the post previously.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
When I was reading some old posts yesterday I clicked on the link to expand some old photos and the photos suddenly automatically started downloading to my computer rather than just appearing in a size large enough to see them. It doesn't do it with all the photos just some of them. I doubt the people that own them want people to be able to download their photos so easily.....

Some of the old posts are actually posted as attachments because of the old convoluted posting system. :)

I will see if i can do something to not be able to do that, but it really would not stop anyone who sees them.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you mean the small red tag top right of a post?

That just a way to tell you you have not read the post previously.
No, I'm referring to this.

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 3.27.27 PM.png

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is the Like function that came with the new version. Andrey just removed the like totals on the left under the avatar.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I removed the total of likes as I agreed to could be a popularity aspect.

I choose to leave it on an individual post basis as an acknowledgment of the post it self.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Andre.

Does settings offer an option to opt out of that?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
No.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I find it confusingly interesting the desire to squash a perceived 'popularity contest' while simultaneously touting the glories of 'ignoring' people. o_O

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@psadmin - Is there a way to, when viewing a user's content, move the things about "find all content" and "find threads by this user" to the top? Usually if I'm clicking on that I am trying to see people's threads, not just most recent posts, and it's already obnoxious to have to scroll down. Also, on the threads page can the forum that they are posted in be bolded or first or something? Again, usually I know what forum I'm looking for (like if I'm looking for someone's SMTB posts, but have to scroll through 90% RT and Hangout posts - previously it was pretty easy to see which forum they were in so I could find it pretty easily if, say, I saw someone post a comment in RT about a ring they have, and then I want to go to their SMTB thread to look at it).

That is the only little niggling complaint I still have - many improvements in this update overall! Much appreciated. I especially love the commenting bit being at the bottom of the page - that really seems to make things much easier.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
@psadmin - Is there a way to, when viewing a user's content, move the things about "find all content" and "find threads by this user" to the top? Usually if I'm clicking on that I am trying to see people's threads, not just most recent posts, and it's already obnoxious to have to scroll down. Also, on the threads page can the forum that they are posted in be bolded or first or something? Again, usually I know what forum I'm looking for (like if I'm looking for someone's SMTB posts, but have to scroll through 90% RT and Hangout posts - previously it was pretty easy to see which forum they were in so I could find it pretty easily if, say, I saw someone post a comment in RT about a ring they have, and then I want to go to their SMTB thread to look at it).

That is the only little niggling complaint I still have - many improvements in this update overall! Much appreciated. I especially love the commenting bit being at the bottom of the page - that really seems to make things much easier.

It in the plan to make that much easier. :)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great, thank you!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The breadcrumbs at the bottom and top are awesome!! Thanks admin!!!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just checking this out on desktop for the first time. Looks good!

I wish the mobile version showed who posted last (but if it can't or doesn't, I am getting used to the bold font showing there is stuff I haven't seen -- may be better once I get used to it as it is less cluttered).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results