kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it.

You?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it a lot on my computer, but my mobile phone (note 4) view is really strange, with HUGE avatars that make it really hard to see posts. But the normal web view I like. I'm going to try to figure out if I can make the "web view" happen on my phone.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Thank you!

We will fix up the avatar size for the mobile view.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the little mini avatar so I can see what threads I have posted in!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it! :dance::clap:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do like the new look. It took me a minute to find how to get back to the Hangout page once I posted though.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do like the new look. It took me a minute to find how to get back to the Hangout page once I posted though.
How do you do it? I used the back arrow on browser but I'm sure that's not the right way.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I could officially 'Like' the new look, I most certainly would!! It's great so far!! Thanks so much!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey, et al. Thanks for all the work you all did to improve the form and function of the forum. One thing I noticed is this overlap at the top of the page when I'm writing a post. "Forum" button overlaps "hangout" Is it supposed to look like that?
Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 8.56.54 AM.png

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Andrey, et al. Thanks for all the work you all did to improve the form and function of the forum. One thing I noticed is this overlap at the top of the page when I'm writing a post. "Forum" button overlaps "hangout" Is it supposed to look like that?
Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 8.56.54 AM.png

It is a minor oversite. We will have it fixed.

Thank you, everyone, for all your help.

Regarding moving to back to hangout, you can use the menu at the top. Maybe we can add the breadcrumbs to the bottom as well.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did everybody (Red... Jenn... ) get new awesome avatars overnight or were they just too small for me to actually see before?

Where are all the funny faces? I don't feel like my posts are complete without an emoti! ;-)

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did everybody (Red... Jenn... ) get new awesome avatars overnight or were they just too small for me to actually see before?

Where are all the funny faces? I don't feel like my posts are complete without an emoti! ;-)
I changed mine because it was blurry. Love the bigger avatars!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you do it? I used the back arrow on browser but I'm sure that's not the right way.
See the Hangout up under the thread title? Hover and it is a link. If you have posted and use the back button it might take you to the post box.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
It is a minor oversite. We will have it fixed.

Thank you, everyone, for all your help.

Regarding moving to back to hangout, you can use the menu at the top. Maybe we can add the breadcrumbs to the bottom as well.
Love the new look but would love to have "breadcrumbs" (whatever they may be) at bottom. :)

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We will add more emoticons. ;-)

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we still upload pics or is it now done via hosted pics only?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
See the Hangout up under the thread title? Hover and it is a link. If you have posted and use the back button it might take you to the post box.
Thanks Red.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also if you use the "back" button on the browser it may not update the forum page?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Red. It feels kinda awkward to have to keep using a pulldown like that to return to the forum.
Not the pull down menu. Go to the thread title on the left top and its right underneath. It would be nice to have that option at the bottom Andrey so we don't have to scroll to the top to get back. I have mine set to have many posts on each page and scrolling is a pita.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not the pull down menu. Go to the thread title on the left top and its right underneath. It would be nice to have that option at the bottom Andrey so we don't have to scroll to the top to get back. I have mine set to have many posts on each page and scrolling is a pita.
Duuuhhh, if a button is not pretty and shiny or a nice bright color, Matata does not see it. Time for new glasses.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We will add a breadcrumb to the bottom.

Also, there is a go to top quickly arrow at the bottom right for the time being.

go-to-top.png

With images, you can just drag and drop into the post area without having to upload it and it will auto upload for you.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Red! My computer doesn't "see" that as a link, so I didn't realize I could click. It doesn't show up like a link, but when I click it works. Yay!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We will add a breadcrumb to the bottom.

Also, there is a go to top quickly arrow at the bottom right for the time being.

go-to-top.png

With images, you can just drag and drop into the post area without having to upload it and it will auto upload for you.
I love this!! Uploading pics was a pita.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
my avatar pic is REALLY BLURRY now that it's so big.

I don't like change. I'm sure I'll get used to it and I am glad PS keeps current. That I can see if new things have been posted since I started typing a comment is really neat - saves me from having to hit "preview" and check.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Works great!!!!!
nic.jpg

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
my avatar pic is REALLY BLURRY now that it's so big.

I don't like change. I'm sure I'll get used to it and I am glad PS keeps current. That I can see if new things have been posted since I started typing a comment is really neat - saves me from having to hit "preview" and check.

You just need to upload a new avatar image. If you need help let me know.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it.

You?

Yes I just started checking it out so far I love it and think it is an improvement. You can more easily share pics and if you click the photo it appears full size. A nice feature! Thank you Andrey and Ella and all of the people who keep Pricescope running smoothly! We so appreciate all you do!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate change, so it will take a while to get used to this. Had to change my avatar because the ring pic became blurry. So here's Casper!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Andrey, thanks for upgrading my Octavia to 150 carats!
Must be my early 25,000 post award. :dance:

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 9.30.00 AM.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results