shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope's new look

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do I change the time on the posts? As in, the time never seems to line up with the clock when I look to see what time it is. Is this based on EST?
Is there a way to change it to my time zone?
(not a problem, same way on old platform, just curious)

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
How do I change the time on the posts? As in, the time never seems to line up with the clock when I look to see what time it is. Is this based on EST?
Is there a way to change it to my time zone?
(not a problem, same way on old platform, just curious)

The time zone settings are in your account settings under preference. Here is a link for your convenience : https://www.pricescope.com/community/account/preferences

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After you made last lot changes to the new site mine how has all the avatars stretched up and down ways and blurry on my computer, and it only happens when I click to read the posts - it is exceedingly hard going on the eyes now. The small avatars in the lists of posts and the photos in the posts themselves are fine.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
After you made last lot changes to the new site mine how has all the avatars stretched up and down ways and blurry on my computer, it is exceedingly hard going on the eyes now.

Sorry. Try to refresh the browser it should clear things up.

Some avatars will still stay blurry until people update them.

Speaking of avatars. Anyone out there would like to create a new guest avatar?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I updated the photo when you first made the changes and hey presto it was clear, I refreshed the browser and same issue the avatars on my computer in the posts only are being stretched out for some reason up and down ways since you made the second lot of changes..... they look wonderful on my Iphone and have this issue only on my PC. I wonder if they are like that for anyone else.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been trying for a few days to upload The Demon again so he's not blurry but the message I get is that the file is too big. How do I resize a pic to make it smaller so it will work?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I've been trying for a few days to upload The Demon again so he's not blurry but the message I get is that the file is too big. How do I resize a pic to make it smaller so it will work?

Strange it should never say too big. I increase the sizes. How large is your file and can you try one more time.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
After you made last lot changes to the new site mine how has all the avatars stretched up and down ways and blurry on my computer, and it only happens when I click to read the posts - it is exceedingly hard going on the eyes now. The small avatars in the lists of posts and the photos in the posts themselves are fine.
What Operating System and browser are you using?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Andrey...How about adding these emoticons? Thanks.
rotflmao2.gif
slap4.gif
wowzer.gif
Idunno1.gif
martini.gif
nod.gif
chowtimeguy.gif
lol3.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We no longer can see who's login at the bottom of the page?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey would you by any chance be able to add back the face/smiley that is now being replaced with the one that looks like it's sleeping: ::)

I can't find the original one to show you the one I mean :(

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I will do what i can to bring all the original ones we had on the previous system.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Andrey, you're the boss.
If Like is to then it is to stay; but you did invite feedback.

I get that you want it to be used only in a constructive way.
But people, here and everywhere, are not they way they should be.
They are the way they are, and some here have demonstrated adolescent behavior.
I have them on ignore, but they WILL use the Like system as a popularity contest.

I normally like to read a thread all the way before I reply. I am only on page three of a multi page thread, so I will reply now, and hopefully this has not been beat to death already.

I like to like posts that I like. Not as a beauty contest, but simply as a quick, "Thank you," for something well said. Nothing more, nothing less.

I understand what you are saying about some will misuse it, but I for one like the ability to say a quick thank you when appropriate. Understanding and appreciating your dislike of seeing them under your avatar, I will resist the urge to hit the like button on any of your posts, so just know that I will often think it.

Wink

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Wink.
No problem.

While I appreciated the opportunity to give my input while it was welcome, I fully accept PS policies once established.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Wink.
No problem.

While I appreciated the opportunity to give my input while it was welcome, I fully accept PS policies once established.

It was interesting to watch as I read the rest of the thread how much things had already changed by the time I got to the end of the thread. I would say that you were heard loud and clear by Andrey as many changes were made that were along the lines that you requested, while still maintaining the ability to like posts individually.

It is one of the things that I truly admire about Andrey is that he listens and then tries to find a balanced solution that will appeal to more than it displeases. I have to say that I like your respectful approach to listening on your side too, but I will, as promised, resist the urge to hit the like button...

Wink

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indeed, Andrey is a truly great Administrator and wonderful person!

I'm just an old luddite.
I'm not on any social media, don't even have a smartphone.
I resent how they've taken over the world.
I get grumpy when I see everyone in a cafe, walking down the street, sitting in a classroom, or driving a car staring at a screen.

... Now you kids get off my lawn.

BennYoga

Rough_Rock
I love it!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey you brought it back! ::)

Thank you!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
My pleasure. More will be back soon. :)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey, please can you fix my username? It's currently misspelled. Can you pls correct it to Phoenix? Thank you.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Andrey, please can you fix my username? It's currently misspelled. Can you pls correct it to Phoenix? Thank you.

You got it. Remember that you need to use the new spelling when login in.

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
I like it.

You?
I really wish PS would go back to the previous look . This one is harsh looking ,and is giving me a headache .

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really wish PS would go back to the previous look . This one is harsh looking ,and is giving me a headache .

I like the new look but their isn't enough colour contrast (on my computer) for my eyes and all that bright grey gives me a headache. There is too much of the same colour. I find I have to switch to my iPad if I'm going to be on longer than about 15 minutes.

I'm attaching a link to a news website that I find easy to use. The colour variation makes it easy to read. http://www.ctvnews.ca/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results