shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope''s Community Project

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Franky and happy holidays!!!!!

IMGSKIPPY2311.JPG

IMGskippy2237.JPG

IMGSKIPPY2214.JPG

Skippy's (sorry so many pics)

0009876hm.jpg

Kenny

cbOMC82-5.jpg

Cehrabehra

ring3113.JPG

PlayaMan

Gabi_Plumeria8.jpg

bluekeet

closeupradiant1.jpg
closeupradiant2.jpg

didiamond

pinkpinkpink2.jpg

KittenKat

IMG_0137_2.JPG

windowshopper

eveningshots%20012.JPG

septembergirl

vfhrring12.jpg

vfhrring13.jpg

vfrhokie

Nut1.jpg

LFVDoll

IMG_6685.jpg

IMG_6471.jpg

diamondnut

danbri20.JPG

Dani

Cushion!!%20006%20n.jpg

S&M

DSCN1620.JPG

cnspotts

IMG_3790.JPG

IrishBreakfast

psring4.jpg

stone seeker

mobzybling05.jpg

honey22

RHalo4.JPG

sukiisukii

IMGP4682.jpg

edl

ring404.JPG

robh505

momsring121112.jpg

coatimundi

newleaffire.jpg

cagey

Skippy (rose pic)

IMGskip2749.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
pymm.jpg

yphm.jpg

Kenny

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/22/2009 5:30:51 PM
Author: Skippy123
pymm.jpg

yphm.jpg

Kenny
That is Gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Octavia has to have a part! This is my favorite shot so far.

moonlight%20hm.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
My current favorite pics
1.gif

PC210047b.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
One more

PC210049a.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my favourites - from the first batch of photos I ever took of it
1.gif

SMALL098790780as.jpg

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
Yessie, that''s an awesome photo. It gives your ring a cool, mysterious, look to it.
1.gif

Date: 12/26/2009 2:07:49 AM
Author: yssie
One of my favourites - from the first batch of photos I ever took of it
1.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thank you, exoticisabella!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple more
1.gif

RED-First770980a copy-2.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
last

RED-First770980aaa copy-1.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone, sorry I''m a bit late to the game but I really like this idea and would love to submit a foundation that I am very passionate about and it gets very little support. It''s called Royal Family Kids Camp, www.rfkc.org, it helps abused and neglected children in the foster care program. I could write pages about how amazing this program is, and about how much help it needs, but I''ll just let you all go to the website if helping children is something close to your heart. Please Please take a look at it if you have some time.

And because we are submitting our favorite gems I''ll post a picture of my engagement ring. It is not photo book worthy, but I love it! :)

Thanks everyone!

risa20.jpeg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry I just noticed that we are suppose to be submitting non-profits related to the diamond industry, in this case my suggestion would be the Diamond Empowerment Fund (DEF), www.diamondempowermentfund.org.
~Happy Holidays!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I took a few pictures of my set on my honeymoon trip to Rarotonga, Cook Islands

raroctek1.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Number 2

raroctek2.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
With DH''s band.

raroctek3.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
We did some wine tasting before getting on the plane for Rarotonga. This was at Zaca Mesa Winery in CA.

zacamesactek.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Another from Zaca Mesa Winery

zacamesactek2.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK...I am being very lazy right now. I promise I will go back and read the pages I missed. I will not submit the names of any charities without reading everyone else's ideas first, of course, and seeing how the thread evolved (or chime in about book versus calendar without reading how that discussion evolved). But can I ask whether anyone ever discussed having a section on diamonds set in yellow gold separate from other sections? Having a section on diamonds set in high karat gold? (This may be blasphemy but what about a section simply on high karat gold jewelry or jewelry with colored gems? Yeah...I know this is Pricescope.) What about a section on bangles, one on tennis bracelets, etcetera?

I am not going to be a great photographer since my only digital camera is whatever my ancient videocamera can snap, but I thought maybe I could contribute some ideas!

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
12/11/2009 3:32:11 PM
Author: oldminer

I may seem old fashioned, but I''d like to suggest the Salvation Army for one of the charities supported by this effort. I have seen the suffering of the poor in Philadelphia, in distant parts of the world in person and on my TV. Right here, in the glamorous USA, life is unimaginably horrific for many people. One of the best domestic resources for those who just need help, plain and simple, is the Salvation Army.
Another old-fashioned person here, Dave. I''m a social worker and I love the Salvation Army. They give a huge proportion of what they collect to the poor; they have almost no overhead. I used to make a point of giving a dollar to each Salvation Army bell ringer who bothered to stand out in the cold (and I wanted my daughter to see it). This year I gave $5.00. Food banks and Meals-on-Wheels and the Salvation Army, the most basic programs that feed people, are needed. Too many people are homeless and hungry and cold in America.

AGBF
34.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd like to second, third, fourth, and fifth animal shelters.

We got our kittens from the local no-kill shelter - Nine Lives Foundation in Redwood City, CA. Sometimes no-kill shelters will scout neighbouring city pounds for the cream of the crop, so to speak, and take in only the most adoptable animals, but Nine Lives really does a fantastic job of housing and treating any and all, regardless of appearance and physical condition. FI and I often go in to peek around and catch up, and scritch the new arrivals, and one of the volunteers will tell us about this or that cat they just rescued from another shelter, where he or she was on the "put down" list; it's especially lovely when one of these cats is gone a few months later, having been rehabilitated and succesfully adopted out
1.gif
. The vet who started the organization, Dr. Monica Thompson, is really devoted to keeping the focus on the cats - patching them up and adopting them out - with as little useless red tape as possible.

They offer other services - spay/neuter, medications, long-term treatments - for far less than the other local vets/animal-care facilities, which we can really appreciate as a couple just starting out with limited income but plenty of room and love for our furbabies.

The commitment to being truly no-kill, yet refusing to deny high-risk or costly patients is an expensive one, and the shelter has been in dangerous financial territory several times this year - esp. since the CA governor passed a motion to reduce already precipitous shelter funding a couple of months ago. I would absolutely love to see the Nine Lives Foundation, and the hundreds of cats relying on it, benefit from a community project that I hold so dear.

http://ninelivesfoundation.blogspot.com/
Shelter website is listed within.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Skippy for posting my pics.

I cropped one of them tighter to eliminate those black thingies that were on the flower.

I would like to substitute this one for that wider version of the same pic.

GIA 1.34 ct H VS2 Octavia.

hm3.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've named this one "Upgrade Fever", which so many of us can relate to.

A titanium tension set AGS 0.82 ct E VVS1 ACA kissing the new GIA 1.34 ct H VS2 Octavia.

h9m.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GIA 2.26 ct F VVS2 asscher.

mm9900.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GIA 0.83 ct F VS1 Solasfera

solasferamm.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGS 0.82 E VVS1 Whiteflash ACA.

acahm.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was posted before by jet2ks, but without the name of the owner of the file (me).
35.gif

I have the original hi-res pic for the record, so they know who to ask if it gets used.

GIA 1.34 ct H VS2 Octavia in Bamboo tension setting.
A lovely garnish for a bowl of brown rice.

bambOctavia.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GIA 2.26 ct F VVS2.

hm234.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results