shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcement PriceScope GTG 2019 in Carlsbad, CA

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know everyone will have a wonderful time - these PS get togethers are so much fun!!!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have a great time everyone and take lots of photos! WF is the best host!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is anyone going to the hotel’s bar tonigh?
Are you buying a round?
martini.gif
:bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are the pics?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't want to start any rumors but both @PintoBean and Matthew McCanaughey were absent yesterday. Coincidence??
Ugh, didn't want to start drama but can confirm that @PintoBean and MM are having an affair. AFTER he pledged faithfulness to me. RUDE! I caught them but was too devistated to take pics. Sorry @Dancing Fire.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are pics from the GTG ?

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
I am so happy I attended. I had a wonderful time at GIA, meeting everyone and of course looking at everyone's jewels in person! Thank you PS, Whiteflash and the others that made this event happen.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Here is a glimpse of what was happening at our bling meetings. :D

Attachments

• 07E7C806-14BF-49C5-A6D4-291D9BF41CF6.jpeg
    07E7C806-14BF-49C5-A6D4-291D9BF41CF6.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 76

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
It was a fun and wonderful time. I always enjoy putting faces to the PriceScoper's bling and usernames. Everyone is so generous in sharing all knowledge, tidbits and letting others trying on their jewelry.

I want to thank Whiteflash for helping in putting this together. Bryan Boyne and Kate from Whiteflash worked hard to make sure everything went smoothly.

A big thank you to GIA as well. The presentation and the very very rare tour of the lab was definitely special. Dr. Sally Magana did a very informative presentation in regards to LGD's. Al Gilbertson presentation of the history of diamond cut and the incredible props that he had for us to see. Pictures will follow later when we get home in a few days.

Thanks also goes out to Simon G for the lunch at GIA.

Thank you everyone who joined us and brought all they amazing bling to look and play with. That includes the hubbies as well.

Hope everyone enjoyed it and has a safe trip home!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I had an amazing time playing with everyone’s bling! Thank you Whiteflash and Pricescope for putting together this wonderful get-together, and thanks to GIA and all the fantastic speakers too! I learned a lot that day. Now I want a 15ct HPHT deep blue diamond :lol-2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much fun! I left before the group picture, sad!

Observations:
@KKJohnson 's marquise is dreamy, @hypermom 's 3+ ct CBI (and new necklace) are freaking #goals, @goldenfire has an amazing earring collection, @Starfacet and @donnabrsd are the absolute sweetest and have lovely bling to boot! @ForteKitty has the most amazing spess ring, @nala has my holy Grail brown/pink diamond, @kroshka has a green diamond with pink melee (WHAAAAAAT), and @SandyinAnaheim has an incredible CBI ring. And there was someone from TX who's username I forgot, but she and her dh are insanely sweet and no judgemental about my train wreck of a vehicle :)

I had so much fun!!!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much fun! I left before the group picture, sad!

Observations:
@KKJohnson 's marquise is dreamy, @hypermom 's 3+ ct CBI (and new necklace) are freaking #goals, @goldenfire has an amazing earring collection, @Starfacet and @donnabrsd are the absolute sweetest and have lovely bling to boot! @ForteKitty has the most amazing spess ring, @nala has my holy Grail brown/pink diamond, @kroshka has a green diamond with pink melee (WHAAAAAAT), and @SandyinAnaheim has an incredible CBI ring. And there was someone from TX who's username I forgot, but she and her dh are insanely sweet and no judgemental about my train wreck of a vehicle :)

I had so much fun!!!
That would be @MonkeysInk!!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
It really was an amazing event! Even my husband, who is NOT a diamond fan, enjoyed the presentations and informational tour. The presentations at GIA were informative, but the opportunity to go behind the scenes to see how the operation is run was REALLY special!! There are SO many steps and safeguards involved to make sure that all stones are verified by not only multiple sets of eyes, but are safely separated and recorded EVERY step of the way. I feel VERY fortunate to have been allowed the privilege to participate in this event.

Andrey isn't very visibly active on the boards (and I wish he was!!), but he was very friendly, engaging and charismatic in person. He brought his family and they were just as lovely as he. He really went overboard to make sure EVERYONE was catered to, even in regards to food for those of us that don't consume animal products. :appl:

I don't even know what to say about Bryan....my husband and I were lucky enough to spend a lot of time with him and he was SO much fun! Great stories, stimulating conversation (my favorite), and charming as can be. Much like @Wink, he comes across as TOTALLY genuine, humble, down-to-earth, and sincere in his desire to provide great service and products to his clientele. No wonder he and Wink are fiends. His Photography Expert, Evan, was a joy to speak with and learn from as I was curious for tips on how to improve my photography skills as they relate to diamonds. Bryan's beautiful Jade ring is included in the handshot photo below.

All in all, this was a very special event and I am thankful to all that participated to have been included in the festivities. Meeting new PSers was very enjoyable as well. Of particular note is @donnabrsd who prefers to lurk (please post more Donna!!), and @lovedogs whom I didn't get to meet until the BBQ. I'm so happy to have met you both and hope to see you again in the future since we're all locals! The only people I knew going in were @Starfacet and @hypermom, and I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with them again and shopping with them as well, although Carlsbad is NOT a place for savvy consumers to shop in....

Here is a group shot of most of us. Andrey asked if it was ok to post and everyone said yes.

Group Photo.jpg

And here's another version of our group handshots.

Group Rings.jpg

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had such a great time from the tour, presentations, and everyone being so nice and fun to be around. It was great to put faces to everyone and can’t wait for the next trip

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I had such a great time from the tour, presentations, and everyone being so nice and fun to be around. It was great to put faces to everyone and can’t wait for the next trip
ACK! I forgot to mention you! I enjoyed meeting you too, you're SO cute! I can't wait to hear about your mini-me and to see you again!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so happy I attended. I had a wonderful time at GIA, meeting everyone and of course looking at everyone's jewels in person! Thank you PS, Whiteflash and the others that made this event happen.
Donna it was so nice to meet you too!!!! You are local in So-Cal right? I need to get all the so-cal ladies contact info together so we can maybe do a coffee and bling in the future :) Can you email me at [email protected] so I can get your contact info? Anyone else in So-Cal who wants to meet up for coffee and bling sometime in the future pls feel free to send me an email :)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes it was so fun!!! Your ring is insanely gorgeous!! So nice to meet you!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Donna it was so nice to meet you too!!!! You are local in So-Cal right? I need to get all the so-cal ladies contact info together so we can maybe do a coffee and bling in the future :) Can you email me at [email protected] so I can get your contact info? Anyone else in So-Cal who wants to meet up for coffee and bling sometime in the future pls feel free to send me an email :)
Yay, socal meet up!!!! @goldenfire I think we only live like 30-40 min apart. Need coffee + bling + shopping adventures :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results