shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcement PriceScope GTG 2019 in Carlsbad, CA

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately I am unable to attend. Can’t wait to see all the pictures!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am very pleased to announce the second speaker at the event will be Sally Magaña PhD.

Dr. Magaña is a foremost expert on synthetic diamonds (among other things). As lab grown diamonds is a topic is of high interest at the moment to pricescope members, this presentation will be most illuminating!

https://www.gia.edu/gia-researcher-sally-magana

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
DRAWING to be held this coming Monday!!

Pricescope will hold the drawing this coming Monday, July 29. The lucky winner will receive free airfare and hotel accomodations to the Pricescope GTG in Carlsbad, CA courtesy of Whiteflash.

If you have not already signed up for the event and been confirmed, please do so before Monday if you want to be in the drawing. There are still spaces available to attend the event, but since travel arrangements need to be made, the drawing must be held Monday.

Good luck everybody!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
=)2 I hope everyone has a splendid time!!!
Alas, i'm ineligible to go but would still like to wish every one a fantastic time!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DRAWING to be held this coming Monday!!

Pricescope will hold the drawing this coming Monday, July 29. The lucky winner will receive free airfare and hotel accomodations to the Pricescope GTG in Carlsbad, CA courtesy of Whiteflash.

If you have not already signed up for the event and been confirmed, please do so before Monday if you want to be in the drawing. There are still spaces available to attend the event, but since travel arrangements need to be made, the drawing must be held Monday.

Good luck everybody!
Was the winner announced?

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'll be joining the festivities! We have passes to Legoland so they'll hang out there while I play with bling. Can't wait!
ForteKitty Any chance you might be wearing your HG oec e-ring and antique cushion bangle at the GTG? I'd love to see those in person!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is it ok to start of list of PS usernames that plan to attend? I'd be happy to start it.
That's a fun idea :) I was wondering the same thing

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Well I will start it. Who’s all attending the Carlsbad GTG? Copy and add your name to the list:

@Starfacet
@hypermom

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
.....Drum Roll.....

And the Winner is ......

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

NALA

Congratulations on the Grand Prize!!!!!!

WhiteFlash will contact you via email to sort out the details.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Nala!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats @nala :appl::appl:

Andrey has sent us your email address. Kate Westerman from our team will be contacting you to make your air and hotel reservations.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope everyone has a great time. I'm traveling a bit too much for work and I sometimes don't know when I have to hop a plane anymore.

Looking forward to lots of bling pictures!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats @nala :appl::appl:

Andrey has sent us your email address. Kate Westerman from our team will be contacting you to make your air and hotel reservations.
Wow!!! Thank you so much!!! Will get right on that. Thanks again!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Have a fabulous time and please take pictures!

-C4C

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Good news y'all:
I have been authorized to draw for another prize courtesy of Whiteflash- 3 nights Hotel stay at Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa.
The winner will be drawn the winner from all confirmed attendees as of Monday. So if you have just signed up or if you sign up by Monday, you will be in the drawing.

Good luck!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty Any chance you might be wearing your HG oec e-ring and antique cushion bangle at the GTG? I'd love to see those in person!!!
Sorry, I just saw this! I'll probably wear both plus the my three stone!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg. I am shook. Speechless. Omg. Omg. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

@nala, congratulations! You are going to have so much fun!! Please take lots of pictures for those of us who can't attend this year!!

Reactions: D&T

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I just saw this! I'll probably wear both plus the my three stone!
Yay! I have been looking at your 9.9mm oec thread and I so hope I can find something like that for my upgrade. The facet pattern is spot in what I'm looking for. It's very similar to my 1.71oec in my rhr, but bigger and better. Do you have any suggestions on where to look or even the ebay seller you found your stone with? I really need to find one like that:) I just visited Grace to see her oecs and also ordered some stones in to view....seems like I can't find anything. David and Amy are keeping their eye out and they also took me to a dealer and I exhausted all the options lol

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results