shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers Needed Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
SS: thank u so much for your updates. I continue to pray for a speedy recovery to all .....

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
L is out of PICU!! She was even aware that it was her mom''s birthday yesterday. C is eating!!

Someone put up pink and purple paper chains around their rooms, I don''t know who did it, but the girls love them!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Dear SS,
wonderful to hear good news. Kids are just amazing in their resilience. Still sending good wishes to you, your family, and community.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
C starting eating ravenously and got to come home today. She won''t be able to attend school for at least two weeks, but she''s doing great!

L is making great strides. The confusion is gone completely, and she should be able to come home by the end of the week!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/18/2008 9:39:33 PM
Author: somethingshiny
C starting eating ravenously and got to come home today. She won''t be able to attend school for at least two weeks, but she''s doing great!

L is making great strides. The confusion is gone completely, and she should be able to come home by the end of the week!

This is great news Shiny!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 1:39:53 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

Date: 11/18/2008 9:39:33 PM

This is great news Shiny!
Ditto, thank goodness; prayers continued for your whole family and lots of hugs for you SS!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
L is home!

Praise God.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 9:36:14 AM
L is home!

Praise God.
Great news!
36.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Praise Him indeed!!

Such wonderful news!!

I hope the recoveries continue, minds, hearts, bodies.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/21/2008 10:20:50 PM
Author: fisherofmengirly
Praise Him indeed!!

Such wonderful news!!

I hope the recoveries continue, minds, hearts, bodies.
Amen!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thank you to each and every one of you who has kept my family in your prayers. I can''t express how much it means to know that you''ve taken your time to say a few words on behalf of my family.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
L is up and walking! (Much sooner than they thought)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s brilliant news!! Continued prayers being sent.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
How''s everyone doing now, somethingshiny?

9.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for asking. A is completely healed, he had the least of the injuries. Both of the s are doing really well. They were supposed to get a home tutor this week because they''re unable to attend school. L has the leg injury (along with the brain, arms, facial injuries) but she''s up and walking for several minutes several times throughout the day. C had the abdominal surgery and a fractured vertebrae so she''s still limited to a back brace and a wheel chair, but she''s figuring out how to "drive" it.

And, A''s mom had her baby (Monday before Thanksgiving). It was a long, rough delivery, but we have a new little baby boy! It was a bitter sweet day for the whole family.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2008 11:04:04 AM
Thanks for asking. A is completely healed, he had the least of the injuries. Both of the s are doing really well. They were supposed to get a home tutor this week because they''re unable to attend school. L has the leg injury (along with the brain, arms, facial injuries) but she''s up and walking for several minutes several times throughout the day. C had the abdominal surgery and a fractured vertebrae so she''s still limited to a back brace and a wheel chair, but she''s figuring out how to ''drive'' it.

And, A''s mom had her baby (Monday before Thanksgiving). It was a long, rough delivery, but we have a new little baby boy! It was a bitter sweet day for the whole family.
I just saw this update. Congrats on A''s baby. I am so sorry that the family went through so much. Prayers outgoing and hugs to you SS.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I have a new update. L had her casts removed and is out of the wheel chair completely. C''s back cast was shortened but she''ll still be in a wheel chair for another 5 weeks.

I''m really proud of our community, too. The accident happened on the 8th of Nov. L was the last to arrive home on the 20th of Nov. and the family has not had to grocery shop or cook one meal! A ramp was put up before either of the girls arrived home and a tutor was available to them immediately.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
that''s such great news :) I just saw this thread today because I tend to linger in liw and biw but meandered over here a few days ago and cant believe i didnt see this post! im really happy the kids will be able to spend the holidays at home with their families and not in the hospital but i know this will be a tough one for your uncle for sure. im prayin everything keeps progressing well for you and your family :)

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
smurfy~ Thanks for posting. I appreciate it. It will be a rough holiday for the whole family, but there is so much to be thankful for with all of the kids healing so well and a new baby. My uncle is handling his wife''s death like no one I''ve ever known. He''s just saying he''s so happy to have had her for the time he did. And, even if she lived another hundred years, it still wouldn''t have been enough.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
awww what a romantic thing to say
im sure she heard every word of it from up above :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
SS, I am so happy the kids seem to be recovery well! Also congrats to the new baby in your family!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
SS - so glad to hear the kids are recovering so well, what a wonderful holiday gift. It sounds like your uncle is an extraordinary person, and I''m sure his strength and spirit are helping to carry the kids and the rest of the family through this difficult time.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Although continued prayers for our family are welcome and appreciated, Andrey, I think we can remove this thread from it''s sticky position.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and good thoughts!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I just saw this. Im so glad they are all doing so well! Just wanted to say i hope the rest of their healing goes well!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, bb, for your kind thoughts! Everyone is doing Remarkably well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results