shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers Needed Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My heart is with your''s tonight SS. I think what your Uncle did was so great, especially under such circumstances. I pray for all of you, sending tons of healing vibes their way. I am very sorry you lost your Aunt. May god wrap you all in his arms and give you strength going forward.
12.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry!
7.gif
My prayers are with you and family...

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
SS, I am *so* sorry! My thoughts are with you and your entire family.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am terribly sorry to hear this. I will pray that they will recover from their injuries soon and that the whole family will be comforted in their loss.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for the loss of your Aunt
8.gif
. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
SS, you and your family are in my thoughts.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all.

I just got home from being at the hospital for several hours. My sis and I went with the intention of only being there about an hour, but when one of the sisters (of the girls) saw us, she didn''t want us to leave. So, we just took her to another area so she could get some relief. She''s a 6th grader and she feels guilty for not having been with the other kids. She''s having a really hard time seeing all this going on, especially because only she and A (her cousin) know that their grandma didn''t make it.

Both of my cousins and their husbands are doing really well, or at least that''s what they''re showing to the world.

A was released from the hospital today, so his parents were going to try to bring him to see the girls tonight. I think they''ll all feel better when they can see and talk to each other. A doesn''t remember anything of the accident.

L looks remarkably good considering what she''s been through. We were glad to hear that of her many breaks (wrists, fingers, arm, leg) none of them affected the growth plates. And, they will put a rod in her leg that is able to flex while she grows. We''re working on getting a ramp up at her house for when she comes home.

C is having terrible nightmares. She remembers EVERYTHING about the accident. She''s actually filling in the info that we didn''t know. I wish there was a way she could forget.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
somethingshiny: I''m so sorry to hear about your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Somethingshiny, I am so very sorry. Indeed, I am praying for your aunt and her grandchildren. Please keep us updated on the progress of her grandchildren. How old are they? I am going back to finish reading the thread. (I prayed first, wrote second, and will finish reading third...I''m not sure what that says about my priorities!)

I wish you and all your family the best of luck!

Deborah
34.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers continue.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Prayers continuing for your family SS.

Linda

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
SS: Thank u for checking back here and for giving us the updates. My prayers are still with you and the family during this very hard time. It breaks my heart that ''C'' remembers everything and is reliving the nightmare
7.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear about your family... I hope everyone''s surgeries and procedures go well and that the healing goes quickly.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shiny, I am so sorry for the loss of your aunt and the injuries to the three kids. Our prayers and positive thoughts are with you and your family! ((((HUGS))))

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Sending my thoughts and prayers to and your family...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you and your family today Somethingshiny. Prayers outgoing.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your fam.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
SS, I just saw this. Prayers outgoing for your family.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know how I missed this thread, but I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

I'll keep all of the victims and their loved ones in my thoughts, and hope for their continued progress and a complete recovery.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
SS, you and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.

f-d-l

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
SS, so sorry to hear the news. I will pray super hard for a speedy recovery for the young ones, and peace for your aunt.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
SS, oh my goodness, I am so very sorry to hear this! I''m sending prayers to you and your family, and I wish you condolences on your great loss.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
SS - I am so terribly sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! I''ll keep ALL OF YOU in my thoughts and prayers. ((Hugs))

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers outgoing to you, your family, and the families of the other driver during this difficult time.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
L was able to have her respirator removed today! We're so relieved. She'll probably have her leg set Wednesday, and she may have to have more facial reconstruction around her eye.

C may have her stomach pump removed this afternoon and she needs scans of her back. She's got a lot of pain and swelling which may just be from the impact but they will check for spinal fractures, etc.

Thank you all for your continued prayers.

eta-I just found out the driver of the other vehicle is a friend of my sis's in-laws. He was only 29 and he left 2 kids behind. Please continue to pray for his family as well.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SS
sorry to hear this kind of news. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
SS,I''m so sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results