shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers Needed Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
A few hours ago my aunt was killed in a car accident. 3 of her grandkids were with her. L is in intensive care with head injuries, A and C are currently stable. Please pray for them and their families. Thank you.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers immediately outgoing SS, what dreadful news.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry, my prayers are with you all.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Praying, Praying.... yes we are.

Hope they stabilize and are well soon!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Strength and healing power to you and your family. What a terrible accident.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, how horrible. I will be praying for your family during this very difficult time.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh SS, I''m so sorry! I''m thinking of you and your family...

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry, this is aweful. My thoughts and prayers are with your family...

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
L has completed a surgery to remove a blood clot from her brain, wrist (both) and femur reconstruction and is now in plastic surgery for a facial laceration. If she has any effects from the brain surgery, it appears it will just be a temporary speech problem. A is completing surgery for wrist reconstruction, C is only sore. (she is still young enough to be in a booster seat)

L had a CT scan which showed a severe pancreatic laceration. When they opened her up, everything was fine. Her platelets were at 13, 30 minutes later they were at 200. Please keep praying, it works.

I just found out that the other driver was also killed. Please pray for his family as well.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry, my thoughts will be with you and your family.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
A horrible, horrible catastrophe! I''m sending prayers to your entire family and healing vibes to the grandbabies.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Prayers outgoing SS. I am so sorry.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry SS. Our thoughts will be with your family.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear that - prayers and thoughts outgoing to those children and you and your family at this difficult time.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so so sorry to hear that somethingshiny. That''s awful. Sending prayers to all of them.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG SS, I am so, so sorry. Prayers and lots of fairy dust are being sent to your family.

Again, I am so sorry sweetheart.

Linda

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Please know that they will in my prayers...I am so sorry for your loss. What horrible news...I cannot imagine. Please know that you, your family, and the other drivers family are all in my thoughts during this trying time.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Big hugs to you!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. It breaks my heart! Please know I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear the news somethingshiny....

Positive wishes and thoughts headed your way!

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
so sorry for your family''s heartache. I will keep you in my prayers.

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry, hon. I''ll hold you all close in my thoughts.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 3:12:07 AM
Author:somethingshiny
A few hours ago my aunt was killed in a car accident. 3 of her grandkids were with her. L is in intensive care with head injuries, A and C are currently stable. Please pray for them and their families. Thank you.
Oh my, I am so so sorry. I will have you and your whole family in my strongest prayers. Much love, prayers and good thoughts.

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
My aunty and four year old cousin were killed in a car crash a few years ago. I really feel for your family. It destroyed us for a while, but we all pulled together and things do eventually start to feel normal again.

I am so sorry for your loss.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Many surgeries throughout the day.

L (13) is now in an induced coma and will be for at least the next 3 days while she starts to heal from her injuries. The doctors will allow her to wake in about 3 days and then they''ll go from there. There was also an injury to her eye socket and the surrounding tissue so we''re also praying that her vision is not affected. The wrists are set (one was shattered so badly they had to irrigate it for quite a while to flush out all the bone chips) They were unable to set the femur at this time, they will try again in 7-10 days.

A (12) was unable to have his wrist surgery because of the amount of swelling but he did have facial reconstruction (mainly around his eye which is going to be fine). He will probably be released tomorrow and go back in a few days to have the wrist set.

C (7) was the youngest and it appeared that she had no problems. However, throughout the day she kept telling her aunt (who is A''s mom and at the same hospital as her) that her tummy hurt. Finally, my uncle (who lost his wife) insisted that she be taken to a bigger hospital. Thank God. She was in exploratory surgery within a half hour at the hospital where L is (her sister). They found a hole in her small intestine and were able to remove a segment and repair it.

A''s mom is pregnant (due in 2 weeks) so please keep that baby in your prayers too.

All of the children of my two cousins are with their parents now. At one hospital they brought in pillows and blankets into the ICU waiting room for the siblings. At the other, they brought in extra cots for the family.

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry. Sending prayers.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness for your Uncle! A miracle he could think clearly during all the other traumas!

My thoughts are with you & your family. Healing vibes outgoing! And sorrow for your Aunt''s passing, as well as the other driver.
7.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Big prayers outgoing from the Haven house.

somethingshiny, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts, sweetie. Please let us know how everyone is doing. I''m so sorry.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
SS i am so so sorry for your loss. your family are in my prayers and thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results